Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
You are going to love King in Black.

<runs away, laughing maniacally>Geoff</runs away, laughing maniacally>
I look forward to it

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
This is the most feasible direction to take the character. Princess Shuri and the PRIDE (Princess Research Initiative Division Executives). Shuri is all about tech and expanding Wakanda's tech package. As Head Engineer of the Wakandan Design Group, she outfits and leads a team of young Wakandans all enhanced with tricked out tech and/or superhuman abilities, acting as a rapid response tech squadron.

They specialize in advancing Wakandan knowledge, deployment to hostile environments, neutralizing exotic threats with the latest in experimental tech. Like Redjack floated a few pages back, put them on those quirky Journey Into Mystery-esque adventures, centered around discovery and transmission of what they learn back to Wakanda. One minute they're in a dark dimension looking for a new energy source, next they're deep in the mutated swamps of Serpent Valley searching for some cure. Throw in some YA slice of life stuff (shitty boyfriends, girls night outs, etc.) and you got a viable route for Shuri to be the collegiate, Disney princess version of Moon Girl or Ironheart.
Yeah I would focus Shuri on looking at the latest and greatest whole T'Challa focuses on the big picture, end game stuff like Wakandan/ earth defense, not to say either couldn't switch but their personalities usually focus on those specific areas. And yeah that's where Shuri will thrive. Disney princess discovery and weird stuff (like ultimates but smaller scale) and discovery. I would throw on the kids from Hickmans run, and maybe QDJ and vibraxas. 3 guys, 3 girls, each with their special abilities and personality