Page 295 of 750 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305345395 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 11243
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I wonder if there's some sort of Elder of the Universe that is obsessed with Hunting. If there's not, that's a descent idea for a new villain who could work with BP. Elders are cosmic level with a lot of tech, so its a high end threat.
    I always thought an elder whose power was music might be looking for chunks of their planet of origin that happens to be, wait for it,........vibranium.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    I'm not convinced editors do ANYTHING at Marvel these days, given how disjointed things are.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Maht_Pacle_(Earth-616)
    They seemed to do their job when he was writing Cap. They did not play around and let him pull the same BS he is doing on BP

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    They seemed to do their job when he was writing Cap. They did not play around and let him pull the same BS he is doing on BP
    It's not like Coates didn't put Cap through a bit of a ringer as well. He was framed for murder, arrested, stripped of his title, and saved by a group of female heroes. If we had T'Challa in the same boat I'd wager there would be complaints.

Ultimate Member

It's not like Coates didn't put Cap through a bit of a ringer as well. He was framed for murder, arrested, stripped of his title, and saved by a group of female heroes. If we had T'Challa in the same boat I'd wager there would be complaints.
    Cap has onver 800 solo issues. Cap has taken on all female teams and faced all that more than once. All that is nothing new for him and there is someone READY to fix him.

Panther can't say that. Most black characters get ruined-they STAY like that and get piled on until McDuffie saves them.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Cap has onver 800 solo issues. Cap has taken on all female teams and faced all that more than once. All that is nothing new for him and there is someone READY to fix him.

Panther can't say that. Most black characters get ruined-they STAY like that and get piled on until McDuffie saves them.
    Sure Cap is more bullet proof. He's probably more protected in that regard than anyone at marvel. My point is the same editorial team allowed the same writer to do a lot of the same stuff.

Black Panther Fan Art from series over at http://hudlinentertainment.com/smf/i...topic=18455.45 Shuri as Tela Gesselaru (The Panther’s Shadow/Ghost) final suit and cloak design.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I've always thought they should rip off Predator to give T'Challa an alien foe who's just as good as him with tech and combat ability. Some Kree obsessed with the hunt, or somethin'
    Marvel got the rights from Dark Horse for Predators and Aliens. They can use the real things now.

Maybe start with the rookie hunters getting killed by automated defenses and they keep sending more experienced hunters until Tchalla has to get involved.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Marvel got the rights from Dark Horse for Predators and Aliens. They can use the real things now.

Maybe start with the rookie hunters getting killed by automated defenses and they keep sending more experienced hunters until Tchalla has to get involved.
    Do they own the rights, or did they purchase the properties outright? Marvel learned its lesson about integrating other people's IP into their continuity way back in the ROM days.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Do they own the rights, or did they purchase the properties outright? Marvel learned its lesson about integrating other people's IP into their continuity way back in the ROM days.
    I believe Disney got the rights when they purchased Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    All I'm seeing so far is they have the rights to make new comics for both franchises.

Was Cap moping? Saying he didn't want to be Cap anymore, that's he was an artist at heart abd would rather be locked away in a studio apartment sketching all day? Did the female heroes (and really the supporting cast) do all the heavy lifting while he delegated responsibility? Did he give the Villains in the story everything they wanted while admitting that he's a failure and that America sucks ass?

Priest and Hudlin both out T'Challa through the ringer. Priest gave him an inoperable brain aneurysm and Hudlin almost had him killed by Doom, both of which didn't let that detract from. His badassery, both allowed him to still be capable, and both had him rise up (or atleast heading in that trajectory as they got cancelled.

Coates just continues to pile on the isht

Quote Originally Posted by Gessela View Post
    Black Panther Fan Art from series over at http://hudlinentertainment.com/smf/i...topic=18455.45 Shuri as Tela Gesselaru (The Panther’s Shadow/Ghost) final suit and cloak design.

What at her powers/ abilities

Coates' Steve spends his issues reflecting on America (which is fine), comparing cop killings to intergalactic genocide, complains that his feewings are hurt because the ladies won't share all the info, retired the shield and mantle for symbolism only to just use the hologram shield anyway, and occasionally engages in dull fisticuffs while the the Russian OC waifu runs circles around all of them and makes major villains look like dorks. It's not very impressive.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Gessela View Post

Love the way the sabre resembles a tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Was Cap moping? Saying he didn't want to be Cap anymore, that's he was an artist at heart abd would rather be locked away in a studio apartment sketching all day? Did the female heroes (and really the supporting cast) do all the heavy lifting while he delegated responsibility? Did he give the Villains in the story everything they wanted while admitting that he's a failure and that America sucks ass?

Priest and Hudlin both out T'Challa through the ringer. Priest gave him an inoperable brain aneurysm and Hudlin almost had him killed by Doom, both of which didn't let that detract from. His badassery, both allowed him to still be capable, and both had him rise up (or atleast heading in that trajectory as they got cancelled.

Coates just continues to pile on the isht
    I'm not saying he put Tchalla and Steve through the exact same ringer. What I'm saying is if he put Tchalla through the exact same ordeal as Cap (framed, arrested, stripped of his title, etc) you'd still get complaints.