Page 262 of 750 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266272312362 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 11243

Gess you could probably link some of that fanfic here too, I know there are people here that I don't think have access to the HeF that would still appreciate a snippet of THE REAL Black Panther

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Gess you could probably link some of that fanfic here too, I know there are people here that I don't think have access to the HeF that would still appreciate a snippet of THE REAL Black Panther
    OK Brother Ezyo, I'll try to post a page link whenever I post a new image. For those looking to catch up the fanart series starts here http://hudlinentertainment.com/smf/i...?topic=18455.0

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Rogues Gallery 101-

Oh i miss zanda

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

*deep Wakandan sigh*

Last edited by Blind Wedjat; 06-19-2020 at 07:53 AM. Reason: For language purposes...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    *deep negro sigh*

Hopefully this is like Secret Empire at worst. A quick lose that's forgotten as soon as it happens. Ewing writes a damn good T'Challa and he may not wanna bring him too low.

But the more reactionary side of me says this will be bigger than that. Sales haven't been good on Black Panther, Marvel's been awfully slow to announce a new creative team, and there's already a media push for Shuri to take the role of Black Panther in the MCU. We'll see what happens lol.

*deep negro sigh*

He's only a ceremonial King anyway. Won't really lose anything. Lol.

Naw, it'll be fine I pinky swear...

Get Hectic!

There is something about the Black Panther that makes writers repeatedly return to "Default" settings!

Considering the current racial climate shouldn't there be protective protocols placed over "Wakanda Forever" so as to avoid Black Twitter Cancel Culture and other neat to eat treats!

Even Aunt Jemima got sidelined... Let that sink in!

Black Panther: "Why are you still on one knee... Stark died months ago."

Captain America: "Are you kidding me... I aint messing with Black Twitter you see how I'm dressed I'm kneeling until the cows come home!"

Superman: "You know... I am wearing primary colors should I also kneel too?"

Wonder Woman: "Is my suit offensive to your people I wanna help."

Black Panther: "One, I am not American... Two, you can help by getting back to your own universes."

Godzilla: "I too identify with the negro cause and struggles... YIBAMBE... YIBAMBE... YIBAMBE..."

Black Panther: "NO, don't kneel there..."

CRASH!!!

Godzilla: "Sorry, was that something important."

Princess Shuri: "Who the heck smashed my lab ceiling in!"

Shrek: "We came as soon as we heard."

Donkey: "Let's start a riot... FIGHT THE POWER!"

General Okoye: "My king, the entire cast of virtual characters from Ready Player One are at the border right now with protest signs."

Spawn: "Us black folks must stick together even beyond the grave."

Queen Nakia: "Really, Tchalla really!"

Popeye: "Ug ug ug ug ug ug ug... I-eats-me-spinach-for-Wakanda-Forever-I'm-Popeye-the-Sailor-Maaaaaaaaaan."

Betty Poop: "Anything I can do boo boop!"

Princess Zanda: "She is definitely cancelled... She aint even in color."

Lord M'baku: "It's Challenge Day this has gone too far T'challa start the waterfall!"

Black Panther: "Here take the crown I'm out!"
    Get Hectic!

*deep negro sigh*

So much for see Wakanda and die II.. T'Challa better be the star and get the damn big win as well as Wakanda

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    There is something about the Black Panther that makes writers repeatedly return to "Default" settings!
    In fairness, that happens to all of the Marvel characters. Writers reset just to muddy up things all over again for the next generation of readers.

By the way, thank you for not using any of the Smurfs in the above dialogue. Grouchy Smurf shouting, "Blue lives matter," would not have gone over well.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Wakanda is a lost cause guys.

I keep telling yall this.

Be willing to sacrifice 1000000000 Wakandan redshirts and some buildings for some T'challa feats.

Pray to Bast for the T'challa feats/story moments because praying for Wakanda is a waste. Cats out of that bag. Once T'challa got popular enough to use his home as a "this is how big the threat is" indicator, it was over.

And until T'challa is so popular that he is A-list with an A-list writer that actually likes him, it will always be that way.

Pray for feats. Pray for revenge at least. Don't waste prayers on Wakanda
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 06-19-2020 at 05:42 AM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post

So much for see Wakanda and die II.. T'Challa better be the star and get the damn big win as well as Wakanda
    His only moment in the entire trailer is being in the background and then a sword through the throne.

Don't get your hopes up lol.

Sadly, this would have been the perfect time to RE-ESTABLISH Wakanda as a dominant military force again. T'challa could have been the skrull boogyman for this generation of skrulls after what happened last time. They have nightmares of Panthers in their sleep.

The mention of going back to Wakanda for revenge would cause most of the skrulls to refuse. When they finally do find a squad to actually agree to it... it doesn't go well.

Also be a great time to re-establish T'challa as a rightful king. War time tends to do that historically.

Even fits in with Coates crap. Skrulls show up expecting a technological superiority again but... look what T'challa pulled from the galactic empire. Ruh Roh.

It would have been a cool side story to whatever the hell is actually going on with this event lol.

But yeah, you gotta be a fan of the character to care about these sort of things. And there are no fans of Black Panther at Marvel Comics right now.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Oh well.....I guess DC even allowed Batman and Gotham to be broken :-( !! This is what happens when the tendency to want to bend the characters to suit your story needs occurs. I think what irrates me is that Marvel comics as a whole only in passing gives Wakanda any true props or weight as a power nation. Why is it so hard to follow very well established narrative from SWAD, and do something where I don't know make them truly what's hinted at in the movies that they are, low-key default protectors of the planet and REALLY showcase what a full war looks like with other nations and their heroes playing support? Don't tease to me that Fantastic 4, or the Avengers or gonna hold off a combined galactic empire. We don't have the full story but it would seem like they gonna stopover, knockoff Wakanda and then main battle is with Avengers and FF. This is crazy to me. Stop playing fanboys and write this mutha the way it should be in epic style.
    Last edited by dkrook; 06-19-2020 at 06:21 AM.

*deep Wakandan sigh*

"A king must fall"

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Oh well.....I guess DC even allowed Batman and Gotham to be broken :-( !! This is what happens when the tendency to want to bend the characters to suit your story needs occurs. I think what irrates me is that Marvel comics as a whole only in passing gives Wakanda any true props or weight as a power nation. Why is it so hard to
    gotham is in canon a POS place though lol

Wakanda, in canon, is "unconquered" in theory.

Yet, we got Secret Empire, Coates "The People," Black Order, and Phoenix Namor treating the place like ****.