Page 594 of 750 FirstFirst ... 94494544584590591592593594595596597598604644694 ... LastLast
Results 8,896 to 8,910 of 11243

Somebody's in her ear...

https://www.cbr.com/black-panther-le...-avengers-mcu/

It's just a matter of time so prepare for it...
    Get Hectic!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Somebody's in her ear...

https://www.cbr.com/black-panther-le...-avengers-mcu/

It's just a matter of time so prepare for it...
    Don't do that lol, she could still be just Princess Shuri if we get an A-Force film. But I'm not surprised that people in her circle may be pushing her to take up the mantle.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    They're going to have to chump everyone else for the X-Men to win. Between Reed, T'Challa, Adam and Tony we know that they could come up with a way not only to block the telepaths but to also neutralize abilities. If Magneto can make a helmet to block telepaths then we can image what those four could come up with. They can match firepower with the X-Men if needed. Thor, Adam, Monica, Carol, Sue, Johnny, Ghost Rider, Tony, Strange/ Simon etc.

The Avengers should be equal to the X-Men across the board if written objectively. But knowing Marvel, the X-Men will have their big guns and Marvel will have an Avengers team with Cap, Hawkeye, Tony, Black Widow, Ms Marvel, Blade and Jarvis the Butler. They will super hype the X-Men and underplay the Avengers.
    I think rhe mutants will chump everyone round one ... but I honestly wouldnt want to be a Krakoan by the end of the story. They have crash and burn written all over it.

Both sides can credibly beat the other, of written correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    Funny how X-writers can randomly create Wakandan characters and Wakandan lore forced into BP but BP writers are never allowed to do the same on the X-Men.
    Slight correction: BP can make Storm a goddess.

Honestly, I don't think the next BP writer will ever use that nonsense.

Let's just say this...

Since I already agree with the concept of "running the clock out" on this MCU post Thanos' snap I am not at all concerned if Shuri inherits the mantle of Black Panther!

Basically, this version of the MCU has seen it's best days in my opinion and without Downey Jr, Chris Evans and the late T'chadwick what could they possibly show me to want to venture to a post pandemic theater multiple times!

Netflix... Amazon... AppleTv... Disney+... Streaming seems to be the way of the near future and with most the MCU cast aging out do I or we really care as much at this point!

At some time an across the board reboot will have to happen and a new set of cast members will have to take the various helms so may as well wrap it up with a Shuri Black Panther!

Black Panther was ever so late to the Infinity Saga it would have been difficult to shoehorn a trilogy in with a straight face so ready made excuses are in play I say get it over with right here and right now!

Can't predict any box office revenues but the days of billion dollar blockbusters may have closed a window or two by default but we will see...
    Get Hectic!

Mighty Member

This is from the cover of RotBP #2. I might try to do another one in color depending on how well I can blend colors with my ink markers.

Attachment 101809
    That's nice. Have you considered watercolors?
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think rhe mutants will chump everyone round one ... but I honestly wouldnt want to be a Krakoan by the end of the story. They have crash and burn written all over it.

Both sides can credibly beat the other, of written correctly.
    Eh, it's more so objectively speaking, one side gets their mud hole stomped, however since that side is so heavily protected, it will be the other way around, all the whole they are claiming victimhood

This is from the cover of RotBP #2. I might try to do another one in color depending on how well I can blend colors with my ink markers.

Attachment 101809
    Wow did I didn't even see this! Looks awesome..

I was running into trouble with my drawing on my tablet z I couldn't figure out why the angle looked.. off, it was till I was at work, doodling in my note book they I figured out why the angle looked off and how to fix it... I swear when I out own/pencil to Paper, I always get better results than when I am on my drawing tablet despite having much more freedom to manipulate the it on the tablet

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Eh, it's more so objectively speaking, one side gets their mud hole stomped, however since that side is so heavily protected, it will be the other way around, all the whole they are claiming victimhood
    Marvel will bend over backwards to make the X-Men shine, look no further than Marauders. A complete restructuring of the origins of Wakanda just so Storm could get the most badass and contrived sword in the event. Retconned the first BP, created a whole new version of vibranium, changed the origins of Wakandan technological development, deemphasized the Spear of Bashenga, seemingly erased Bast's role in Wakanda's creation, etc.

All to give a single sword inflated importance and make an artificial conflict so a character that hasn't worked in close to a decade finally has a story worth telling. No side gets more editorial protection and leeway than the X-Men which is why the next BP writer needs to ignore and retcon anything that happens in those books and focus on making BP a more engaging solo property.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Marvel will bend over backwards to make the X-Men shine, look no further than Marauders. A complete restructuring of the origins of Wakanda just so Storm could get the most badass and contrived sword in the event. Retconned the first BP, created a whole new version of vibranium, changed the origins of Wakandan technological development, deemphasized the Spear of Bashenga, seemingly erased Bast's role in Wakanda's creation, etc.

All to give a single sword inflated importance and make an artificial conflict so a character that hasn't worked in close to a decade finally has a story worth telling. No side gets more editorial protection and leeway than the X-Men which is why the next BP writer needs to ignore and retcon anything that happens in those books and focus on making BP a more engaging solo property.
    Given what happened in AvX, I'm not sure a lot of X-Men fans would agree with that assessment of their protection. And honestly I'm almost certain the same end result will happen here. Substitute Utopia for Krakoa and the P5 for the Silent Council, and you're basically getting a lot of the same outcomes here. I do agree X-Men will shine as they should at least until the tail end of the story ... it's their story. But I think everyone can see the house of card Hickman is slowly building crumble a mile away. Everyone else will walk away just fine like none of this happened while X-Men will continue to pick up the pieces because ultimately the underdog position is where the X writers want them long term.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Given what happened in AvX, I'm not sure a lot of X-Men fans would agree with that assessment of their protection. And honestly I'm almost certain the same end result will happen here. Substitute Utopia for Krakoa and the P5 for the Silent Council, and you're basically getting a lot of the same outcomes here. I do agree X-Men will shine as they should at least until the tail end of the story ... it's their story. But I think everyone can see the house of card Hickman is slowly building crumble a mile away. Everyone else will walk away just fine like none of this happened while X-Men will continue to pick up the pieces because ultimately the underdog position is where the X writers want them long term.
    Which is why they will always have a staleness to them because they can never seem to progress past taking the Black/ poc experience in america and slapping it onto their majority white mutants for their "oppression"

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Let's just say this...

Since I already agree with the concept of "running the clock out" on this MCU post Thanos' snap I am not at all concerned if Shuri inherits the mantle of Black Panther!

Basically, this version of the MCU has seen it's best days in my opinion and without Downey Jr, Chris Evans and the late T'chadwick what could they possibly show me to want to venture to a post pandemic theater multiple times!.

That is all very true but it also makes me kind of sad. I like the MCU but I always put more credence in the comics. Ill pay even less attention to MCU after this. Not really looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    That's nice. Have you considered watercolors?
    Thanks. I have pencils, ink markers, watercolors and acrylics.

So I have many mediums to work with. Just haven't gotten comfortable yet with watercolors and acrylics. But it will come eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Wow did I didn't even see this! Looks awesome..

I was running into trouble with my drawing on my tablet z I couldn't figure out why the angle looked.. off, it was till I was at work, doodling in my note book they I figured out why the angle looked off and how to fix it... I swear when I out own/pencil to Paper, I always get better results than when I am on my drawing tablet despite having much more freedom to manipulate the it on the tablet
    Thanks bro. I really want to refine my work on paper/canvas. I think maybe in the future I might give digital art a try but that will be a long time from now.

Aaron needs to get to this. Lol.