Page 596 of 649 FirstFirst ... 96496546586592593594595596597598599600606646 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 9726
  1. #8926
    Extraordinary Member Ezyo1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    9,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Should they just have Logan and TChalla battle over storm? One fight, winner take all? Seeing her go back and forth is played.
    This is all I want to see from a T'Challa and Storm interaction


  2. #8927
    Uncanny Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    31,708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Should they just have Logan and TChalla battle over storm? One fight, winner take all? Seeing her go back and forth is played.
    Obviously a fight between them would be pointless. Even if they both hypothetically were interested in fighting over Storm, she really wouldn't choose whom she might be with based on the outcome of that fight.

  3. #8928
    Fantastic Member Vanguard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Obviously a fight between them would be pointless. Even if they both hypothetically were interested in fighting over Storm, she really wouldn't choose whom she might be with based on the outcome of that fight.
    It was mostly a joke. I just don’t think it’s a good love triangle.

  4. #8929
    Fantastic Member mbeezy561's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Pulled this from the Storm thread. They trying to have history repeat itself line by line. Lol.

    I'm the biggest T'challa and Ororo shipper. But at this point just give full custody of Azzari and Kymera to T'challa and let him move on with trying to find a new love interest because it's obvious the X-Office wants the mutant gang to be a bunch of swingers. First it was cyclops (Alternate Storm) , then it was Wolverine then it was cable now it's back to Wolverine. I'm just over it at this point.
    After reading Priest's run on Black Panther, I can truly said I've learned nothing, but I remember everything!
    I'm back from the Djailia!
    Since D9 exists in the MU, T'challa is definitely an Alpha! (Don't Debate me)

  5. #8930
    Uncanny Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    31,708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    It was mostly a joke. I just don’t think it’s a good love triangle.
    Sure, but I don't think it ever was actuallly an official love triangle.

    Logan only got with Storm after T'Challa broke up with her. And she got back with T'Challa after her and LOgan ended. So she was only ever with Logan when T'Challa decided he didn't want to be. Which I suppose could be now, depending on how you want to interpret their last meeting.

  6. #8931
    Astonishing Member Cville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbeezy561 View Post
    I'm the biggest T'challa and Ororo shipper. But at this point just give full custody of Azzari and Kymera to T'challa and let him move on with trying to find a new love interest because it's obvious the X-Office wants the mutant gang to be a bunch of swingers. First it was cyclops (Alternate Storm) , then it was Wolverine then it was cable now it's back to Wolverine. I'm just over it at this point.
    BP is not confirmed to be the father of Kymera. Considering shes only interacted with Storm, she can stay with her.

  7. #8932
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    11,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbeezy561 View Post
    I'm the biggest T'challa and Ororo shipper. But at this point just give full custody of Azzari and Kymera to T'challa and let him move on with trying to find a new love interest because it's obvious the X-Office wants the mutant gang to be a bunch of swingers. First it was cyclops (Alternate Storm) , then it was Wolverine then it was cable now it's back to Wolverine. I'm just over it at this point.
    Let me know when Bishop, Synch or Prodigy get in on that mutant swinging action.

  8. #8933
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    25,073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Should they just have Logan and TChalla battle over storm? One fight, winner take all? Seeing her go back and forth is played.
    Yeah, let's not do that. None of the characters involved benefits from this?

  9. #8934
    Fantastic Member Vanguard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Yeah, let's not do that. None of the characters involved benefits from this?
    It was tongue in cheek. I don’t mind seeing Storm in a relationship, it’s whatever. But she should be in a relationship that makes sense, and she shouldn’t seem so indecisive.

  10. #8935
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    BP is not confirmed to be the father of Kymera. Considering shes only interacted with Storm, she can stay with her.
    Isn't she the girl that had the huge panther lol? C'mon now, don't make me call Maury for this one, T'Challa's her father. But it's a good thing she died because in DOX she'd definitely be dragging the mythos through the mud. Her, Azari, all these alt reality kids need to stay dead or in their own timelines. T'Challa needs kids and legacies not attached to Storm.

  11. #8936
    Get Hectic! FLEX HECTIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,304

    Default

    Uhm Bye Felicia...


    Get Hectic!

  12. #8937
    Get Hectic! FLEX HECTIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,304

    Default

    Uhm Hello Felicia...


    Get Hectic!

  13. #8938
    Get Hectic! FLEX HECTIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,304

    Default

    Uhm any questions...
    Get Hectic!

  14. #8939
    Ultimate Life Form BlackClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Space Colony ARK
    Posts
    1,544

    Default

    We’ve been saying for years that Coates was wasting his time putting them back together. Vindication, thy name is X-office.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

  15. #8940
    Get Hectic! FLEX HECTIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,304

    Default

    One more time... We Chose T'challa!


    Get Hectic!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •