Page 490 of 750 FirstFirst ... 390440480486487488489490491492493494500540590 ... LastLast
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 11243
    Ultimate Member

https://shadowandact.com/downtown-di...-boseman-mural

Downtown Disney unveiled a new Chadwick Boseman mural on Thursday. The mural, done by Nikkolas Smith, shows Boseman doing the Wakanda Forever salute with a young child wearing a Black Panther mask. Disneyland is closed right now, but the shops at Downtown Disney, as well as the restaurants, are open.

Smith talked about the mural in an Instagram post, writing, 'This one is special. My King Chad tribute is now on a wall on display at Downtown Disney. It is a full-circle moment for me: my final two projects as a Disney Imagineer last summer were working on the Children’s Hospital project and the Avengers Campus.'

He continued, 'To millions of kids, T'Challa was a legend larger than life, and there was no one more worthy to fill those shoes than Chadwick Boseman. I'm so thankful to be able to honor Chadwick's life and purpose in this way. I am grateful to the Disney family for being so supportive of my journey as an artist.'

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    GamesRadar made a list of the top 10 BP stories

https://www.gamesradar.com/amp/black-panther-comics/
    And Sturm Und Drang is not on the list?

Booooooooo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I mean, all these kitst need to stop D**k riding Coates. His stories aren't good. They are just bad. The client behind Coates? Please
    These lists are obviously all subjective. Coates book won an Eisner so clearly some people like it... and others don't. There's no right or wrong answer there.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    So January at the earliest then. Fingers crossed for the next round of solicitations.
    Fingers, toes and eyes.

Let the misery end.

BANNED

for the record. ! tried for years NOT to post the full ORIGINAL SEQUENTIAL pages (2013).

when BP (WWO) fans see a sketch page like the image below... it means i purposely did not want to show a full- Sequential page.

this particular sketch page shows Tech Heavy Shuri/ Surih. BP & Stormungus with Glasses. I had to show a small portion of WU architecture & not the whole city-scape. 'Bitters' yah know

sorry for not showing sequentials, but once i realized my WWO /BP concepts were in jeopardy...
    Last edited by Paul Muad'Dib; 09-24-2020 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Muad'Dib View Post
    for the record. ! tried for years NOT to post the full ORIGINAL SEQUENTIAL pages (2013).

when BP (WWO) fans see a sketch page like the image below... it means i purposely did not want to show a full- Sequential page.

this particular sketch page shows Tech Heavy Shuri/ Surih. BP & Stormungus with Glasses. I had to show a small portion of WU architecture & not the whole city-scape. 'Bitters' yah know

sorry for not showing sequentials, but once i realized my WWO /BP concepts were in jeopardy...
    Lol. Are you drawing daily?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Lol. Are you drawing daily?
    ha! real life does not let me do this full time. every image i've shown has been past-time/hobby work. if i did get paid to do this full time (some commissions)...

some would prefer i remain part-time. but yeh, i just about write or draw daily. the vast arsenal is second to none. i have to. i got several stories to bring to the public. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    These lists are obviously all subjective. Coates book won an Eisner so clearly some people like it... and others don't. There's no right or wrong answer there.
    I can say there's been a ton of D riding Coates since day one. If course it's subjective, but the client is leagues above Coates

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    How anything that Coates has done is above The Client is beyond me.
    Yo, I hear you! Narration, plotting, manifestation of the different character's voices. These are just some of the things that are far superior than anything Coates has made. I would even challenge that "The Client " might be a strong #1-a. Hey we all know that these are strange times, the list even sniffing at Coates on a list of top 10 is crazy.

Marvel will be releasing a in-universe MCU book titled The Wakanda Files. Essentially a book consisting of data collected by the War Dogs throughout history in the MCU.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/cult...-wakanda-files

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Marvel will be releasing a in-universe MCU book titled The Wakanda Files. Essentially a book consisting of data collected by the War Dogs throughout history in the MCU.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/cult...-wakanda-files

They seem to go out of their way to say that it was compiled by Shuri. Looks cool though.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    They seem to go out of their way to say that it was compiled by Shuri. Looks cool though.
    I peeped that too. Very Shuri-centric.

Yeah I find it a bit annoying, like it feels as if MCU T'Challa isn't a super genius at all. They so realize that Wakanda was advanced long before Shuri was born and T'Challa was around longer too and is a super genius in his own right. That needs to be made clear.

It says Shuri is compiling. As in these documents already exist and she's putting them into a binder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Which kind of makes sense. If shes head of science and technological development, she probably would be the one compiling the information.

I think this is a relatively small and frankly boring bit of information to really make any sort of issue out of. T'CHalla rules a nation, so I'm pretty sure he would delegate this sort of thing as any world leader would. I'm sure if the US or the UK were doing something similar, Trump and Johnson wouldn't be compiling this information themselves. They have people for that.