Page 42 of 750 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142542 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Screw the comics.

I want a video game or an animated movie exclusive to Disney+. Disney/Marvel needs to expand on using other platforms to improve the relevancy of their characters (BP included). The way BP is being treated in the comics just feels endless and hopeless to the point where I'm just really exhausted.

2022 can't come soon enough and even that is subject to change anytime.
    Part of me wants to purchase Disney + now just to watch Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes and see a good depiction of T'Challa.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
    Nahh, I'm tired of all the negativity that comes out of that Djalia. It needs to go lol. But knowing Coates, you'll probably get what you want. T'Champa, the Lack Panther Lol
    so you want it to be destroyed?

This feat was also shown in Rise of the Black Panther & Four the Hard Way.
    ororo shot tchalla with lightning in rise of panther? I dont recall that.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

he way BP is being treated in the comics just feels endless and hopeless to the point where I'm just really exhausted.
    Good way to describe it.

And discussing the issues is the same way. Just exhausting. It is the same thing every time and has been the last 4 years.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

U-Man/Merano tried to electrocute T'Challa. (See https://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot....feats.html?m=1)

Yeah, that place needs to go. Or be really reduced in scope. All they do is lecture and complain, or tell T'Challa of the evils of Wakanda

U-Man/Merano tried to electrocute T'Challa. (See https://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot....feats.html?m=1)

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

I wouldn't mind it being destroyed. Nothing positive has come from it yet.

I didnt notice the powerlines. Lol. If she had thrown him into them it shouldn't have worked, but I'll pretend her energy blast disable the suit first an the shocked knocked him out. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Screw the comics.

I want a video game or an animated movie exclusive to Disney+. Disney/Marvel needs to expand on using other platforms to improve the relevancy of their characters (BP included). The way BP is being treated in the comics just feels endless and hopeless to the point where I'm just really exhausted.

2022 can't come soon enough and even that is subject to change anytime.
    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Good way to describe it.

And discussing the issues is the same way. Just exhausting. It is the same thing every time and has been the last 4 years.
    Welcome to the club. I brought muffins.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post

I didnt notice the powerlines. Lol. If she had thrown him into them it shouldn't have worked, but I'll pretend her energy blast disable the suit first an the shocked knocked him out. Lol.
    All of Carol's supreme powers and they went for powerlines.

Doubly stupid because TCHALLA CHOSE THE LOCATION OF THE FIGHT! And Carol mentioned it was smart lol

So T'challa chose a location which.... had a weakness 10 feet over his head lol.

It wasn't bad accept for that btu I would have simply preferred Carol punched him too hard. Or threw him into space. Something not stupid

Doubly stupid because TCHALLA CHOSE THE LOCATION OF THE FIGHT! And Carol mentioned it was smart lol

So T'challa chose a location which.... had a weakness 10 feet over his head lol.

It wasn't bad accept for that btu I would have simply preferred Carol punched him too hard. Or threw him into space. Something not stupid
    This is what I would have preferred for the fight, that she just overwhelmed BP because she's vastly stronger. But, I guess we would complain that the force push should have kicked in lol.

But, yeah her vast strength and possibly speed would have made more sense.
    Last edited by Vibranium Weave; 01-23-2020 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Welcome to the club. I brought muffins.
    The way things are going maybe we should rename this board the "Black Panther Anonymous - Support Group 2020".

"Make T'Challa Great Again"

BANNED

Sometimes, all you need are in context, factual panels to make an argument.

MindofShadow, you are a true Black Panther Mythos enthusiast.

I prefer the suit not being able to handle the combined force of Carol's plasma blast and electricity to not being able to handle Carols punch. Absorbing kinetic force is the suits trade mark ability. Tanking punches is what it's known for. In theory it should be able to handle that better than an energy based attack. In theory.

Good way to describe it.

It really been 4yrs hasn't it

Dang you guys really took off from this morning lol.

Let's see. You know, what does does it say to you as a BP fan, thst the preview shown of tchalla, is the only time we see him. In his own solo. What foed that say about the writer? About editorial? About marvel in general for turning down Redjack for.. smelly, runny dog isht?

I swear, the djahlia snf Coates tenure on BP need to be destroyed, taking changa, the ma, and Eden with them. Akili is cool enough donhe can stay.

Seriously though what's it going to take to get him off the book? When out of franchise Characters, maroon tech, etc are what we see. How is This giving T'Challa or Wakanda any feats? Any development, any growth, and sort of meaningful arc?

The dude hates T'Challa, and editorial is allowing it because they don't give a isht. Otherwise they would of tightened their grip like they have for this cap book. Let T'Challa be cool again. Let Redjack out some meaningful work on him.
    LET T'CHALLA BE THE STAR IN HIS DAMN COMIC

Last edited by Ezyo1000; 01-23-2020 at 05:14 PM.