The thing is, they already went through this isht with Carol how many reboots and writers do they have to go through before they give the book to Redjack (or someone like him) who actually gives a frak about BP and his world (but when I say his world I mean HIM as Wakanda and the supporting cast are there to support HIM)? Sure coates had some big numbers to start but that was a perfect storm situation that obviously couldn't be sustained with his isht writing. Now if that were a writer of talent (Priest, Hudlin, Redjack etc) that 50 year anniversary, BP showing up in CW, lack of a solo on years while coming off the biggest marvel event at the time, would of kick-started the series off and it would of sustained itself a hell of a lot better without needing Marvel to pull every trick and gimmick they could to keep it from hitting cancellation numbers.

We've seen the nunbers and Priest and Hudlins runs fared just as good of not better then Coates.. at a time when BP wasn't nearly as popular and definitely wasn't coming off a hype train... I really hope they bring in a writer that let's me enjoy BP in his solo again