Page 239 of 296 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249289 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 4437
  1. #3571
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    17,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    please tell me this never actually happened.

    please tell me that.
    it did!!! the great and talented coates finally canonized what Chris Claremont hinted at years ago. I will forever be indebted to coates for repairing tchalla and Ororo's relationship and making her an integral part of the wakandan lore beyond being its former queen!!

    #incoateswetrust
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  2. #3572
    Mighty Member Redjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Lost Angles
    Posts
    1,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    it did!!! the great and talented coates finally canonized what Chris Claremont hinted at years ago. I will forever be indebted to coates for repairing tchalla and Ororo's relationship and making her an integral part of the wakandan lore beyond being its former queen!!

    #incoateswetrust
    christ on a crutch.

  3. #3573
    Uncanny Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    30,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    christ on a crutch.
    In case you need visual aids.

    black-panther-172-666x1024.jpg

    6518738-adversary3.jpg

  4. #3574

  5. #3575
    Astonishing Member Overhazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,852

    Default

    This run is approaching Naruto levels of stupid.

  6. #3576
    Uncanny Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    30,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    This run is approaching Naruto levels of stupid.
    I think Naruto is actually pretty cool. Just saying.

  7. #3577
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    17,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    glorious. I will never forget these beautiful panels!!!


    praised be to the hadari yao!!

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think Naruto is actually pretty cool. Just saying.
    I love naturo as well!!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  8. #3578
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    17,245

    Default

    oan: I see people dont like what Coates did with Ororo, but how about how Aaron writing Tchalla bowing down to Moon Knight in today's issue of Avengers? At least when he bowerd down to Ororo it was in context to the lady he loved and respected.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  9. #3579
    Spectacular Member XJlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    171

    Default

    If a writer wants it, then wakandan technology will not care about your power level with proper context.





    Last edited by XJlock; 05-27-2020 at 12:07 PM.

  10. #3580
    Uncanny Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    30,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    oan: I see people dont like what Coates did with Ororo, but how about how Aaron writing Tchalla bowing down to Moon Knight in today's issue of Avengers? At least when he bowerd down to Ororo it was in context to the lady he loved and respected.
    I was kind of disappointed we didn't get to see a real fight between BP and MK. That would have been cool.

  11. #3581
    Astonishing Member Cville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    what storm did was not permanent. as I said adversary cant be destroyed. again I ask how do you trap him in a box to begin with? it not like hunting game hes s universal being, a demon god.



    you know the BP mythos is included in the larger marvel universe where prayer is known to power gods, including thor for instance?

    and tchalla with his wakandan tech couldnt even deal with moon knight how can you then argue he could fight a demon god that is as old as time?? thor is NOT adversary. thor can die and be maimed. adversary can regenerate and cant die. they are not tge same.
    The same way Sam and Dean(Supernatural) trap angels and demons.

  12. #3582
    Incredible Member KingNomarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    741

    Default

    T'Challa's appearance in Avengers #33 was short but I wasn't disappointed and leads me to think that something big may be coming.

    spoilers:
    After defeating Iron Fist and Doctor Strange and stealing their power and stealing the Hellcharger from Robbie, Moon Knight heads to Wakanda to face T'Challa with an undead army and magic priest. T'Challa tells Steve that he's in charge of the Avengers now and surrenders. Marc wants to fight and steals his powers but it doesn't work and T'Challa demands to be taken to Khonshu. He was written proprly and was already aware that Marc was on his way to Wakanda so I assume that he has a plan.
    end of spoilers

  13. #3583
    Uncanny Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    30,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    T'Challa's appearance in Avengers #33 was short but I wasn't disappointed and leads me to think that something big may be coming.

    spoilers:
    After defeating Iron Fist and Doctor Strange and stealing their power and stealing the Hellcharger from Robbie, Moon Knight heads to Wakanda to face T'Challa with an undead army and magic priest. T'Challa tells Steve that he's in charge of the Avengers now and surrenders. Marc wants to fight and steals his powers but it doesn't work and T'Challa demands to be taken to Khonshu. He was written proprly and was already aware that Marc was on his way to Wakanda so I assume that he has a plan.
    end of spoilers
    It's very Priest like. Have it look like T'Challa was beaten, when it reality things are all going according to plan. Assuming that's what's going on... we'll have to wait and see.

  14. #3584
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    17,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I was kind of disappointed we didn't get to see a real fight between BP and MK. That would have been cool.
    yea it would have. everyone got chomped but as you guys alluded to maybe that was purposeful on tchallas end to appear weak to strike later when the least expect.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    The same way Sam and Dean(Supernatural) trap angels and demons.
    I've never watched that and for some reason I dont think tchalla could replicate that lol

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It's very Priest like. Have it look like T'Challa was beaten, when it reality things are all going according to plan. Assuming that's what's going on... we'll have to wait and see.
    yes the big part of that is assuming that's what is going on.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  15. #3585
    Astonishing Member Cville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    T'Challa's appearance in Avengers #33 was short but I wasn't disappointed and leads me to think that something big may be coming.

    spoilers:
    After defeating Iron Fist and Doctor Strange and stealing their power and stealing the Hellcharger from Robbie, Moon Knight heads to Wakanda to face T'Challa with an undead army and magic priest. T'Challa tells Steve that he's in charge of the Avengers now and surrenders. Marc wants to fight and steals his powers but it doesn't work and T'Challa demands to be taken to Khonshu. He was written proprly and was already aware that Marc was on his way to Wakanda so I assume that he has a plan.
    end of spoilers
    I agree. This was Aarons' best issue to date. Aaron did for Tchalla in this issue what Kelly Thompson did for Steve in Captain Marvel vs Avengers
    Last edited by Cville; 05-27-2020 at 12:45 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •