Page 596 of 750 FirstFirst ... 96496546586592593594595596597598599600606646696 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Should they just have Logan and TChalla battle over storm? One fight, winner take all? Seeing her go back and forth is played.
    This is all I want to see from a T'Challa and Storm interaction

Should they just have Logan and TChalla battle over storm? One fight, winner take all? Seeing her go back and forth is played.
    Obviously a fight between them would be pointless. Even if they both hypothetically were interested in fighting over Storm, she really wouldn't choose whom she might be with based on the outcome of that fight.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Obviously a fight between them would be pointless. Even if they both hypothetically were interested in fighting over Storm, she really wouldn't choose whom she might be with based on the outcome of that fight.
    It was mostly a joke. I just don’t think it’s a good love triangle.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Pulled this from the Storm thread. They trying to have history repeat itself line by line. Lol.

I'm the biggest T'challa and Ororo shipper. But at this point just give full custody of Azzari and Kymera to T'challa and let him move on with trying to find a new love interest because it's obvious the X-Office wants the mutant gang to be a bunch of swingers. First it was cyclops (Alternate Storm) , then it was Wolverine then it was cable now it's back to Wolverine. I'm just over it at this point.
    After reading Priest's run on Black Panther, I can truly said I've learned nothing, but I remember everything!
    I'm back from the Djailia!
    Since D9 exists in the MU, T'challa is definitely an Alpha! (Don't Debate me)

It was mostly a joke. I just don’t think it’s a good love triangle.
    Sure, but I don't think it ever was actuallly an official love triangle.

Logan only got with Storm after T'Challa broke up with her. And she got back with T'Challa after her and LOgan ended. So she was only ever with Logan when T'Challa decided he didn't want to be. Which I suppose could be now, depending on how you want to interpret their last meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by mbeezy561 View Post
    I'm the biggest T'challa and Ororo shipper. But at this point just give full custody of Azzari and Kymera to T'challa and let him move on with trying to find a new love interest because it's obvious the X-Office wants the mutant gang to be a bunch of swingers. First it was cyclops (Alternate Storm) , then it was Wolverine then it was cable now it's back to Wolverine. I'm just over it at this point.
    BP is not confirmed to be the father of Kymera. Considering shes only interacted with Storm, she can stay with her.

Quote Originally Posted by mbeezy561 View Post
    Let me know when Bishop, Synch or Prodigy get in on that mutant swinging action.

Yeah, let's not do that. None of the characters involved benefits from this?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Yeah, let's not do that. None of the characters involved benefits from this?
    It was tongue in cheek. I don’t mind seeing Storm in a relationship, it’s whatever. But she should be in a relationship that makes sense, and she shouldn’t seem so indecisive.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    BP is not confirmed to be the father of Kymera. Considering shes only interacted with Storm, she can stay with her.
    Isn't she the girl that had the huge panther lol? C'mon now, don't make me call Maury for this one, T'Challa's her father. But it's a good thing she died because in DOX she'd definitely be dragging the mythos through the mud. Her, Azari, all these alt reality kids need to stay dead or in their own timelines. T'Challa needs kids and legacies not attached to Storm.

Uhm Bye Felicia...

Get Hectic!

Uhm Hello Felicia...

Get Hectic!

Uhm any questions...
    Get Hectic!

We’ve been saying for years that Coates was wasting his time putting them back together. Vindication, thy name is X-office.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

One more time... We Chose T'challa!

Get Hectic!