Page 478 of 596 FirstFirst ... 378428468474475476477478479480481482488528578 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 8931
  1. #7156
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    17,481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Shang-Chi (I think), She-Hulk, Captain America, Namor, Wolverine, and T'Challa (I'm certain).
    shit i thought that was Falcon lol
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  2. #7157
    Incredible Member KingNomarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Shang-Chi (I think), She-Hulk, Captain America, Namor, Wolverine, and T'Challa (I'm certain).
    That's T'Challa?! His face looks weird.

  3. #7158
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    17,481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    That's T'Challa?! His face looks weird.
    on second look, the claws definitely point towards tchalla
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  4. #7159
    Uncanny Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    31,667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    That's T'Challa?! His face looks weird.
    The thing that threw me off the most was the old school Luke Cage metal tiara.

    BUt the claws are a dead give away.

  5. #7160
    Incredible Member KingNomarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    785

    Default

    Think that I prefer this look


  6. #7161
    Extraordinary Member Ezyo1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    9,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Shang-Chi (I think), She-Hulk, Captain America, Namor, Wolverine, and T'Challa (I'm certain).
    T'Challa, Namor, Logan, Cap, she hulk, shang

  7. #7162
    Extraordinary Member Ezyo1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    9,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Think that I prefer this look

    Yeah this ons is way better and more badass. The other cover looks like old Cage with the tiara. Kinda dumb looking. No reason he couldn't have his masks on

  8. #7163
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    17,481

    Default

    yeah Logan and Cap have their costumes on lol?

    So weird. dude looks like falcon or cage with nails lol
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  9. #7164
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    17,481

    Default

    BLACK PANTHER EPIC COLLECTION: PANTHER’S PREY TPB

    Volume #3 in the Black Panther Epic Collections

    Written by DON MCGREGOR & MORE
    Penciled by DWAYNE TURNER, GENE COLAN & MORE
    Cover by DENYS COWAN
    The saga continues! From Don McGregor, the world-building writer of “Panther’s Rage,” come the second and third chapters in his epic Wakandan trilogy! In “Panther’s Quest,” T’Challa searches for his long-lost mother — and it will lead him on a brutal hunt like no other, set against the violence of South African apartheid and illustrated by the legendary Gene Colan! Then, in “Panther’s Prey,” the painted art of Dwayne Turner brings the action back to Wakanda — where the winged menace called Solomon Prey swears vengeance on the king! Plus: The Panther prowls in a quintet of rarely seen tales! Collecting BLACK PANTHER: PANTHER’S PREY #1-4 and material from MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS (1988) #13-37 and #148, SOLO AVENGERS #19, MARVEL SUPER HEROES (1990) #1, MARVEL FANFARE (1982) #60 and FANTASTIC FOUR UNLIMITED #1.
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  10. #7165

    Default

    Damn I was hoping that was Doctor Strange.

    why does Namor have to be involved with everything...

  11. #7166
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    11,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    BLACK PANTHER EPIC COLLECTION: PANTHER’S PREY TPB

    Volume #3 in the Black Panther Epic Collections

    Written by DON MCGREGOR & MORE
    Penciled by DWAYNE TURNER, GENE COLAN & MORE
    Cover by DENYS COWAN
    The saga continues! From Don McGregor, the world-building writer of “Panther’s Rage,” come the second and third chapters in his epic Wakandan trilogy! In “Panther’s Quest,” T’Challa searches for his long-lost mother — and it will lead him on a brutal hunt like no other, set against the violence of South African apartheid and illustrated by the legendary Gene Colan! Then, in “Panther’s Prey,” the painted art of Dwayne Turner brings the action back to Wakanda — where the winged menace called Solomon Prey swears vengeance on the king! Plus: The Panther prowls in a quintet of rarely seen tales! Collecting BLACK PANTHER: PANTHER’S PREY #1-4 and material from MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS (1988) #13-37 and #148, SOLO AVENGERS #19, MARVEL SUPER HEROES (1990) #1, MARVEL FANFARE (1982) #60 and FANTASTIC FOUR UNLIMITED #1.
    So this isn't the story of a king who was made a slave, a slave who became a rebel, a rebel who became a leader, a leader who became a king, a king who became an icon, an icon who became legendary?

  12. #7167
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Damn I was hoping that was Doctor Strange.

    why does Namor have to be involved with everything...
    To his credit, even though Namor was being shown as an enemy of the T'Challa-led Avengers, Aaron hasn't focused on the relationship between Wakanda and Atlantis. There have been tidbits here and there but overall this isn't some clash of kings, destroy each other's kingdoms thing like AvX or New Avengers.

    Probably because he hasn't gotten the go ahead from the BP office lol. Thankfully it looks like the two could eventually end up working together or at the very least handling whatever remaining issues they have personally rather than dragging their people into it. Hopefully they can be friends or cordial again by the end of the arc. I've always liked Black Bolt as one of T'Challa's close king friends but with all the history they have, Namor has a lot to offer as a frenemy than as a straight up antagonist.

  13. #7168
    Spectacular Member Paul Muad'Dib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    The State Of Misery (pronouced Missouri)
    Posts
    137

    Default

    you're kidding yourselves....

    Untitled33.jpg

    Queen Shuri & The Incredible BP (Emperor Shakka)

    you wanted... blank a de blank
    Last edited by Paul Muad'Dib; 09-17-2020 at 11:37 AM.

  14. #7169
    Incredible Member KingNomarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    BLACK PANTHER EPIC COLLECTION: PANTHER’S PREY TPB

    Volume #3 in the Black Panther Epic Collections

    Written by DON MCGREGOR & MORE
    Penciled by DWAYNE TURNER, GENE COLAN & MORE
    Cover by DENYS COWAN
    The saga continues! From Don McGregor, the world-building writer of “Panther’s Rage,” come the second and third chapters in his epic Wakandan trilogy! In “Panther’s Quest,” T’Challa searches for his long-lost mother — and it will lead him on a brutal hunt like no other, set against the violence of South African apartheid and illustrated by the legendary Gene Colan! Then, in “Panther’s Prey,” the painted art of Dwayne Turner brings the action back to Wakanda — where the winged menace called Solomon Prey swears vengeance on the king! Plus: The Panther prowls in a quintet of rarely seen tales! Collecting BLACK PANTHER: PANTHER’S PREY #1-4 and material from MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS (1988) #13-37 and #148, SOLO AVENGERS #19, MARVEL SUPER HEROES (1990) #1, MARVEL FANFARE (1982) #60 and FANTASTIC FOUR UNLIMITED #1.
    Can they just hurry up and release the final issues of the Coatesverse so we can get a new writer.


  15. #7170
    Extraordinary Member Ezyo1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    9,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    To his credit, even though Namor was being shown as an enemy of the T'Challa-led Avengers, Aaron hasn't focused on the relationship between Wakanda and Atlantis. There have been tidbits here and there but overall this isn't some clash of kings, destroy each other's kingdoms thing like AvX or New Avengers.

    Probably because he hasn't gotten the go ahead from the BP office lol. Thankfully it looks like the two could eventually end up working together or at the very least handling whatever remaining issues they have personally rather than dragging their people into it. Hopefully they can be friends or cordial again by the end of the arc. I've always liked Black Bolt as one of T'Challa's close king friends but with all the history they have, Namor has a lot to offer as a frenemy than as a straight up antagonist.
    Well JA did have Namor talk isht to T'Challa about Atlantis being destroyed, even though he started it. The only way I see them being friends is for T'Challa to straight up murk him then bring him back to life using Wakandan technology, just to let Namor know he can do it and bring him back

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •