Page 98 of 750 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198598 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
    Wow....man.

Yet, the Coates run continues.

I can see why Zub is doing an "Invasion of Wakanda" storyline.

I can understand the low sales for the Coates run, but people should give AoW a try.
    I think people are just burned out by the subpar writers attached to spin offs and then the more experienced writer's had blatantly obvious agendas abd weak stories to tell which people saw though and bounced. Honestly i think if Narcisse was the fiest spin off and not BP WoW, it would of likely turned into an ongoing. But because it came so late, after wow, crew, long live, it didn't have the same enthusiasm, especially when Coates was said to be then a consultant and after all the bad spin offs.

Seriously need Redjack to come in and course correct. They tried "named" writers outside the medium. It's failed, and marvel has had to save Coates multiple times with gimmicks and renumbers.. it's time to let the ship sink and start with a new creative team and a veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Apparently, Ayala uses "they" pronouns. I consider it only polite to do the same.
    They?? As in what?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I think people are just burned out by the subpar writers attached to spin offs and then the more experienced writer's had blatantly obvious agendas abd weak stories to tell which people saw though and bounced. Honestly i think if Narcisse was the fiest spin off and not BP WoW, it would of likely turned into an ongoing. But because it came so late, after wow, crew, long live, it didn't have the same enthusiasm, especially when Coates was said to be then a consultant and after all the bad spin offs.

Seriously need Redjack to come in and course correct. They tried "named" writers outside the medium. It's failed, and marvel has had to save Coates multiple times with gimmicks and renumbers.. it's time to let the ship sink and start with a new creative team and a veteran
    Marvel is likely to give Coates another relaunch to give his series an artificial sales boost before they plummet to where they are now.

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Marvel is likely to give Coates another relaunch to give his series an artificial sales boost before they plummet to where they are now.
    Would a relaunch really help at this point? Especially if he does the same boring nonsense he's been doing for the past 4 years?

Would a relaunch really help at this point? Especially if he does the same boring nonsense he's been doing for the past 4 years?
    It won't help it'd start out with strong sales due to #1s always selling well followed by the promise of "new and exciting" stories that would be just more of the same but would keep enough readers in the beginning to make it look like it's selling well. Plus I think Marvel might drag it out all the way to the sequel releases which would put all the attention back on BP and new readers will flock to Coates' run because it's the most recent.
    Last edited by KingNomarch; 02-17-2020 at 01:32 PM.

With Al Ewing writing the Avengers/F4 Empyre tie-in and Ewing is a lover of continuity, it'd be nice to get some references to SWAD in there and since they'll be dealing with a vibranium super weapon, I'd like to see a shadow physics make an updated return but that's just wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    It won't help it'd start out with strong sales due to #1s always selling well followed by the promise of "new and exciting" stories that would be just more of the same but would keep enough readers in the beginning to make it look like it's selling well. Plus I think Marvel might drag it out all the way to the sequel releases which would put all the attention back on BP and new readers will flock to Coates' run because it's the most recent.
    Well Coates claim is that he has 5 years worth of story telling so hopefully this doesn't drag out to the sequel. It should of never happened and when. It did it should of stopped after s1

I have negative 5 years worth of stories because I live my existence in reverse...

Panther Black...

Get Hectic!

They?? As in what?
    I was going to ask too, but then I thought about it and I didn't want to jump into the deep end. Lol.

The Black Panther comic should be numbered in fractals...

This way you don't have to worry too much about low sales just proclaim it as an infinite innumerable ongoing never ending series that you can't see unless you zoom in real close!

Get Hectic!

They?? As in what?
    Non-binary people prefer to use the pronoun "they" rather than "he" or "she."

And, in terms of the English language, while it's out of favor for over a century, "they" is an appropriate pronoun to use for any individual, regardless of gender ID.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    I can't wait to hear the spin on this one:

"See! Sales are leveling off! The fans are coming back!" :P
    With pitchforks.

Interesting....Coates' Captain America dropped in sales as well.

The sad thing is that Marvel get a new creative team for Captain America and let Coates still write BP, even if BP dropped to 11k in sales.
    If the solo sales get to the same level as AoW then Zub should get the solo.

Coates gets all of the toys and still can't keep the solo afloat. Zub apparently can't do worse than him based on sales.

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    If the solo sales get to the same level as AoW then Zub should get the solo.

Coates gets all of the toys and still can't keep the solo afloat. Zub apparently can't do worse than him based on sales.
    I'm not going to lie....I don't think Zub should get the solo. His stories are good for a spinoff, but I'm not sure for the main title. He seems like a comical writer. Someone more suited for Deadpool or Guardians of the Galaxy.

I'm not going to lie....I don't think Zub should get the solo. His stories are good for a spinoff, but I'm not sure for the main title. He seems like a comical writer. Someone more suited for Deadpool or Guardians of the Galaxy.
    He's not my first choice by far but he's damn sure better than what Coates is doing on the solo.

And he's doing a team book where everyone gets the spotlight and facetime whereas Coates is doing a solo and the title character is relegated to the back of the bus.

Rosa Parks would kick his ass for this.