Page 85 of 750 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185585 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    would you read a BP series set in the Earth-12041 (BP's QUEST) universe?

i don't think marvel's changing the guard on the main book any time soon.
    Of course. I would give any BP series written by you a shot. Naturally I would prefer 616 but BP quest universe is the next best thing. Hell if it did well enough it could pull a Hudlin and become Canon

Redjack you need to step up your blackmail game...

There has to be some Amber Heard type tapes somewhere you can use to change the guard in your favor!

Impeach TNC... Impeach TNC... Impeach TNC...

(quickly runs out of thread with head on a swivel and plaid light saber on lit)
    Get Hectic!

Ultimate Member

The more BP stuff the better.Sometime you have to learn to ignore the main book.

Mighty Member

Uhh, ya. I mean, Wakandan technology is a match for anything , yes!!
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

I know a way around the legalities...

The Great Adventures of Panther Ebony!

Meanwhile in the Wi-fi advanced land called Wanakada...

Princess Shureequa: "Oh my king Chollie, the Doom doctor is taking all of our energium what will we do... Quick give him a pyrrhic victory speech!"

Panther Ebony: "Don't worry my sister I shall drink some energium stored within this specially prepared salad smoothie with wheatgrass, strawberries and almond milk and foil his plan as... Panther Ebony!"

Captain Loyal: "And I shall help AVENGE thee... As a very close friend of course!"

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "Wait, stop... Yaw aint slick my lawyers will be all over this with mad cease and desist actions GTFOOHWTS!"

The Coal Tiger might still be available so check with Marvel or Steamboat Willie if they relinquished those rights...
    Get Hectic!

Hmmm, after reading of this thread, I want to watch everything connected with Black Panther. Thank you, guys for so much interesting materials.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    The more BP stuff the better.Sometime you have to learn to ignore the main book.
    What main book?

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post

Hmmm.. preview actually makes me feel kinda bad.

Black Panther and Deadpool both seem to feel Fury's idea makes him sound like a meglomaniac, but I actually think it kind of sounds reasonable. I suddenly feel like a bad person. Maybe I'd feel worse about it if I had read Live Wire.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Hmmm.. preview actually makes me feel kinda bad.

Black Panther and Deadpool both seem to feel Fury's idea makes him sound like a meglomaniac, but I actually think it kind of sounds reasonable. I suddenly feel like a bad person. Maybe I'd feel worse about it if I had read Live Wire.
    I read Livewires. This ain't them. They were the very antithesis of "good soldiers". In fact, their premise was that they were a secret black-ops program dedicated to shutting down OTHER secret black-ops programs.

Plus, I'd be a lot more impressed about the idea of "war without soldiers" if I hadn't seen the exact same idea explored in some detail in 20-year old episodes of Gundam Wing literally yesterday.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    I read Livewires. This ain't them. They were the very antithesis of "good soldiers". In fact, their premise was that they were a secret black-ops program dedicated to shutting down OTHER secret black-ops programs.

Plus, I'd be a lot more impressed about the idea of "war without soldiers" if I hadn't seen the exact same idea explored in some detail in 20-year old episodes of Gundam Wing literally yesterday.
    Unless Original Sin has been retconned (which is very possible-I gave up trying to keep track) the Nick Fury speaking here is an LMD himself and knows full well that he is one in a series of Nick Fury stand ins.

That MIGHT go a long way to explain why he considers combat-stand-ins a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Unless Original Sin has been retconned (which is very possible-I gave up trying to keep track) the Nick Fury speaking here is an LMD himself and knows full well that he is one in a series of Nick Fury stand ins.

That MIGHT go a long way to explain why he considers combat-stand-ins a good idea.
    Which rather begs the queestion of why T'Challa can't TELL he's an LMD. Unless, of course, this is one of those "super-special-undetectable" LMD's they keep dragging out to handwave this isht.

(I remember when Fury was supposed to be dead, and they had Wolverine verify the body wasn't an LMD... until they changed their minds...)
    Last edited by DigiCom; 02-10-2020 at 09:10 AM.

I can practically hear "It Has To Be This Way" from Metal Gear Rising when I read Fury's dialogue.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post

Gundam wing.. I haven't watched that series in forever, easily my favorite of the Gundam series... Now I want a Gundam like mech in Black panther