Page 737 of 750 FirstFirst ... 237637687727733734735736737738739740741747 ... LastLast
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Knull was able to subjugate Celestials. Nukes on the table early is reasonable. Lol. I think Thor is on the cover of issue 3.
    there's always some world ending big bad. At least symbiotes have easily exploitable weaknesses

Where are all the sound and electtric weapons at?
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Maybe once they get out of these events and get back to the SSoA, The Winter Guard and Namor, we might see more of T'Challa's leadership.

Yeah okay, I don't see it either but it would be nice.
    Honestly I just find it boring when Cap is leading the Avengers. Where as T'Challa is a political powerhouse so seeing the political side and handling the nation's and the chess pieces is exciting Ontop of the super hero action.

Burbank, California.

Despite the lockdown the holiday season is upon us as the night before the night before Christmas arrives.

Mickey: "Hey, receptionist whatshername could you see how many more appointments I have before the jet is fueled up and I'm out of here!"

Minnie: "I sent the receptionist home after she cleared most of your schedule but you still have one more person to see."

Mickey: "Send them in I can taste the beaches right now... Uh oh."

A stealthy like figure dressed in full battle Panther elite feet pajamas slides into the office... And I literally mean slides and backflips landing right upon Mickey's desk.

Mickey: "Oh him again... Security... SECURITY!!!"

Paul Maud'Dib: "Paul Maud'Dib took out your security... Paul Maud'Dib is back again for my residuals jive turkey!"

Mickey: "LOOK... The courts threw out your invalid claims plus we have the restraining order matter that you are obviously ignoring."

Paul Maud'Dib: "Google is your friend Mickey... Look up Black Panther and see the truth for yourself."

Mickey: "Duuuuuude... You are claiming stuff that has been around since before you were born. If Black Panther has a gauntlet and you just so happen to draw Black Panther wearing a gauntlet you believe that you personally invented it even if gauntlets were worn in the dark ages."

Paul Maud'Dib: "Paul Maud'Dib is the G.O.A.T. The Greatest Of All Time. Admit it, without Paul Maud'Dib you would not have earned 1.3 Billion Dollars at the box office."

Mickey: "We make billion dollar movies around here as an afterthought haven't you noticed."

Paul Maud'Dib: "Paul Maud'Dib invented the billion dollar tentpole movie industry... George Lucas and Steven Spielberg are Paul Maud'Dib's sons... That air you breathe Paul maud'Dib invented it just Google for yourself."

Mickey slight off hand reaches under his desk and activates a safety protocol alert...

Mickey: "My guy you are standing on my briefcase and you just knocked over a very expensive paper weight."

Paul Maud'Dib: "That paper weight looks just like something Paul Maud'Dib drew on smudgy typing paper back in 2016."

Mickey: "BRUH!!!"

Paul Maud'Dib: "You think Paul Maud'Dib doesn't know what you are doing... Paul Maud'Dib is three steps ahead of his enemies... Paul Maud'Dib is all seeing all knowing... Paul Maud'Dib invented life itself... Paul Maud'Dib invented baby Yoda!!!"

Mickey: "Now we are talking in the third person!"

Minnie shakes her head and sits down on the office sofa pulls out a nail file and manicures herself just as Goofy and Pluto arrive.

Minnie: (sigh)

Paul Maud'Dib: "Hey, get your goons off of the G.O.A.T. Paul Maud'Dib this is authentic genuine imported vibranium weave..."

As two of Mickey's most loyal bodyguards drag a kicking and screaming Paul Maud'Dib out of the office and down the hall there is a large rip at the seams of the cotton based feet pajamas.

Mickey: "Just take him past the gift shop and reimburse him and then send him out the service entrance elevator... And no violence this time I don't need yet another lawsuit guys."

Minnie: "You do bring out the best in people."

Mickey: "Just get my golf clubs and let's get out of here."

Minnie: "Paul Maud'Dib invented the game of golf... Google it I pinky swear!"

Mickey: "You're very ticklish to be joking like that."

Minnie: "Paul Maud'Dib invented shopping... I'm about to spend all that Endgame and Lion King money let's go daddy!"

Merry Christmas Wakandans!

Get Hectic!

BANNED

yep, i would much rather crack jokes.

…just wanted to make a classic BP parody. They can’t parody my parody. No they can’t!

Perhaps one of the greatest parodies

"SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)" -- A Bad Lip Reading of The Empire Strikes Back

it would be funny... if they could dispute my claims... (Coates & Coogler = Seagulls) still enjoy
    Last edited by Paul Muad'Dib; 12-23-2020 at 06:07 PM.

BANNED

Check-out this video...

2015 Shuri vs. Zeta (Remember Shuri's Mask. You will be quizzed on it later)

i'll show my refs... will they? Check-out DOOM'S MASK! after that, check it out again. this video came out in 2011. the same year i started developing the story of WWO. the song came out in 2004. i been callin' you clowns clowns since before they started.... fancy (in league puppets) clownin' !

Madvillain - Fancy Clown

ho hum... flex you need a netflix special called "knee-grows & tight shirts"

mickey only has one bargaining tool... it's not about the coin... i want the throne.
    Last edited by Paul Muad'Dib; 12-23-2020 at 06:26 PM.

BANNED

Concepts... concepts... BABY YODA? A mystical side-kick character for our hero. with big eyes. A fan could not come-up with this brilliant stuff. only pros have that kind of foresight.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Honestly I just find it boring when Cap is leading the Avengers. Where as T'Challa is a political powerhouse so seeing the political side and handling the nation's and the chess pieces is exciting Ontop of the super hero action.
    Very true. Hell, within the comics themselves, the current Avengers run saw the Black Panther become the Avengers' leader in the first place because the "Big Three" (Steve/Cap, Tony/Iron Man, and Thor) finally realized --- presumably in the wake of major f***-ups like the Civil Wars and their fallout --- it was time for them to step back and entrust leadership to someone with a fresher, clearer vision for the future and role of the Avengers in the setting. In that respect, I'd rather see Marvel as a whole commit to that more fully instead of always and still defaulting to "Cap calls the shots when it's crunch time."
    Last edited by Huntsman Spider; 12-23-2020 at 07:11 PM.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Muad'Dib View Post
    WWO Shakka is ‘loosely’ based off of Kilmonger. It's a parody. Panther vs. Panther is the storyline…

Not KM defeating BP. BP vs. BP anywhere else since 1966? Good BP vs. bad BP?

You re-directed the actual BP vs. BP storyline & put a spin on the narrative.

Can you dispute any other of my statements about totally influencing the BP film? I’ll pay anyone cash money that can.

The BP film /WWO parallel storylines aren’t parallel if WWO was first... by years.
    These are very flimsy arguments, you can't copyright ideas. The influences on the movie were blatantly from the comics, Shakka wearing a headgear and Killmonger wearing an African mask prove nothing and parody/satire need to be explicit nothing in those pictures screams either, it reads like it's serious. And one pic is a normal sized Black Panther fighting a big Black Panther. If you had a case against Marvel this would be in court but it's not - this would laughed out of court. What's the point of defending it on a comic book forum? You have talent, it's sad to see it wasted like this. The fact that characters have dragon scales and things like that prove nothing. They're not even identical. Movies spend years in development with concepts and designs, everything didn't just materialise on screen when the movie came out in theatres. I'd say get a lawyer but I doubt one would touch this because it's silly, and any lawyer who did would be a waste of money.

The following post is protected by copyright and trademark laws so no Jackin For Beats...

Disney Presents...

Marvel Comics: What If... Paul Maud'Dib Was Right All Along!

Burbank, California.

Mickey Mouse: "What'd ya mean he won and I'm broke!"

Underground Artist Wins 1.1 Trillion Lawsuit Now Owns Disney And Some Other Stuff!

Apple Headquarters Cupertino, California.

Tim Cook: "We lost... HOW! Some guy draws a type of fruit on a computer in an unpublished comic book and somehow he now owns Apple!"

Tesla Headquarters, Texas.

Elon Musk: "I paid my lawyers to make this go away... How exactly did this guy win Tesla and Space X just because he drew an electric car and a spaceship in an obscure comic!"

Microsoft, headquarters.

Bill Gates: "He drew a window in a comic and now he owns MY Windows and my billions!"

Amazon, headquarters.

Steven Bezos: "Over my dead body... Amazon is a common name you don't see Wonder Woman suing me do you!"

All over the globe...

Walmart: "We never met the guy how could we steal a drawn wall and a drawn mart this is ridiculous!"

Henry Ford: "Seriously, I've Been dead for years and this guy draws a Model T in a comic in a whole other time zone and now I owe HIM!"

Moses: "No, NO and NOPE... He wasn't even there back then c'mon son this is pushing it a bit too far!"

Paul Maud'Dib - Powers: The uncanny ability to draw things in the future that become reality in the past.

Christopher Nolan: "Now you owe me money... Tenet Fool Break Yourself!"

Happy Holidays Wakandans!
    Get Hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Very true. Hell, within the comics themselves, the current Avengers run saw the Black Panther become the Avengers' leader in the first place because the "Big Three" (Steve/Cap, Tony/Iron Man, and Thor) finally realized --- presumably in the wake of major f***-ups like the Civil Wars and their fallout --- it was time for them to step back and entrust leadership to someone with a fresher, clearer vision for the future and role of the Avengers in the setting. In that respect, I'd rather see Marvel as a whole commit to that more fully instead of always and still defaulting to "Cap calls the shots when it's crunch time."
    Exactly, and so easily and casually T'Challa hands the Avengers back over to Cap which Maybe might of made sense given what the arc was about, but after it was clear that T'Challa was alive and well, Cap should not of been in charge anymore. Kinda makes all the stuff JA was working on with T'Challa and the winter guard, Namor, dracula and squadron supreme of america seems kinda.. pointless if Cap is just i. Charge because he isn't going to navigate that in any capacity nor does he have the skill to fo it. He's too straight laced to weave through the intrigue while T'Challa makes it fun to read Because of who he is

My fellow Wakandans I don't know what's y'all doing and if this is serious or not but cotdamn Flex.. that is some funny isht I dunno how you come up with this stuff

@Ezyo1000...

It's always fun with me!

I just wait for the obvious punchline and flow with it!

Whenever it gets or seems like it is too serious I pull back because it's sometimes hard to tell if one is serious or not!
    Get Hectic!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    My fellow Wakandans I don't know what's y'all doing and if this is serious or not but cotdamn Flex.. that is some funny isht I dunno how you come up with this stuff
    At this point I’m just concerned about whether they’re gonna turn T’Challa into the new Phoenix or not. Between Aaron’s statement that this is gonna feature callbacks to AvX, the tension between Krakoa and humanity, as well as wanting to make a big change to a character’s status quo I’m worried that Marvel might take T’Challa off the table. He’s not leading the Avengers anymore, he doesn’t have a book lined up, and he’d be the most significant character to make the Phoenix outside Namor or one of the mutants. Idk, the only thing that gives me hope is that we might get a BP announcement shortly after Coates’ run and that Marvel would be smart enough not to kill or sideline a character in the comics just because the actor in another universe died recently. Plus they still got to address the legacy of the first BP so they might not want to take T’Challa off the table just yet.
    Last edited by chief12d; 12-23-2020 at 09:45 PM.

Did they change the image of issue #24? Wasnt it originally BP and the creators from the second arc instead of the heroes?

THE WAR OF THE HEAVENLY CITIES COMES TO WAKANDA!

• Z’Gambo manifests over Wakanda, and with it an army of the undead!
    • Other cities, filled with hordes of undead and Marvel villains, appear all over the world!
    • Can Iron Fist stop the worldwide calamity? Will he discover who is behind this deadly scourge?

Hover surf board looks cool.
    Last edited by Cville; 12-24-2020 at 03:24 AM.