Page 353 of 484 FirstFirst ... 253303343349350351352353354355356357363403453 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 7253
  1. #5281
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Any news on when the last issues of Black Panther coming out????

  2. #5282
    Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    thought you folks might appreciate this.

    lBlack Panther Audio from Serialbox
    Wondering who this "long lost father" is

  3. #5283
    Be Seeing You…
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Wondering who this "long lost father" is
    I suspect they mean "T'Challa will have to contact the spirit of T'Chaka, who he lost a long time ago."

  4. #5284
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    10,594

    Default

    Let's be honest, power ups aren't going to give BP more or bigger feats. He just needs a writer that has enough imagination to use the skills that he already has.

    Nobody has put the total package together for a long time.

  5. #5285
    Fantastic Member mbeezy561's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Any news on when the last issues of Black Panther coming out????
    Same question.
    After reading Priest's run on Black Panther, I can truly said I've learned nothing, but I remember everything!
    I'm back from the Djailia!
    Since D9 exists in the MU, T'challa is definitely an Alpha! (Don't Debate me)

  6. #5286
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    10,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Any news on when the last issues of Black Panther coming out????
    No news so far. At this point they can just release Coates' last few issues digitally. Just get it over and get ready to put out a new series.

  7. #5287
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Let's be honest, power ups aren't going to give BP more or bigger feats. He just needs a writer that has enough imagination to use the skills that he already has.

    Nobody has put the total package together for a long time.
    Redjack. But not in comics........yet
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

  8. #5288
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    10,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    Redjack. But not in comics........yet
    Yeah, Redjack did BP right in BPs' Quest. That should be SOP.

  9. #5289
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    No news so far. At this point they can just release Coates' last few issues digitally. Just get it over and get ready to put out a new series.
    this is what I hope will happen.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  10. #5290
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    10,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    this is what I hope will happen.
    It isn't on any of the upcoming solicits so that may be the plan. Funny enough, no word on his Captain America. Either they haven't been finished or Marvel is waiting until Empyre is over.

  11. #5291
    Extraordinary Member Ezyo1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    8,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Exactly when did "champion of bast" become a thing? I was rather under the impression that's what being Black Panther MEANS.
    When he became kotd and became bast Black Panther. If it's supposed to mean something, then make it mean that he is a king of kings, the alpha BP over all other BPs.

  12. #5292
    Extraordinary Member Ezyo1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    8,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    thought you folks might appreciate this.

    lBlack Panther Audio from Serialbox
    Wha..? What is this??

    I see now, still cool, I look forward to it
    Last edited by Ezyo1000; 08-03-2020 at 02:15 PM.

  13. #5293
    Astonishing Member Cville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    It isn't on any of the upcoming solicits so that may be the plan. Funny enough, no word on his Captain America. Either they haven't been finished or Marvel is waiting until Empyre is over.
    Cap comes out in September. Pretty sure an new issue came out on June or July too. Only three issues left. I think his run ends at 25.

  14. #5294
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    It isn't on any of the upcoming solicits so that may be the plan. Funny enough, no word on his Captain America. Either they haven't been finished or Marvel is waiting until Empyre is over.
    I thought captain America was supposed to come out this week?!? seems like they may be canceled like the other titles but I hope you are right!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  15. #5295
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    10,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Cap comes out in September. Pretty sure an new issue came out on June or July too. Only three issues left. I think his run ends at 25.
    I haven't seen any new Cap issues in my LCS unless they sold out. His Cap ends at #25 as well?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •