Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
I can't help but to be mad about Marvel going all-in on a Miles Morales video game instead of a black panther video game. Can you imagine how big a deal that would have been for the PS5 to debut a Black Panther video game that they actually put effort into instead of the 9th Spider-Man game but with an alternate reality version that they can tout as diversity.

Also, no fan of Janell for Storm. The last thing coogler needs is more actors to pander to at the expense of black panther specifically.
I don't see any reason to be mad. Miles is a great black male character who is carving out his own space in one of the largest franchises on Earth. It shouldn't have to be an either or situation. Miles getting a game and it being a massive success could very well inspire Marvel to see potential in a Black Panther game. Personally I think characters immersed in fictional worlds (BP and Thor most notably) have the most potential for video games because you can do a bunch of epic worldbuilding like Elder Scrolls. Even if they're not as storied as Spider-Man or Batman, the fact they live in places so far removed from the rest of Earth means you can really dig into lore and do reinvention of rogues and concepts.