Page 162 of 750 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212262662 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    If the fights are in Wakanda than WK buildings are going to get destroyed. But if nobody dies it doesn't matter. They were used in Priest to fight the Lemuarians, but the fight wants important to the story so it's only on a page.
    When o say Wakandan I mean actual Wakandans priest had the prowler's blasting Wakandans same with Evans.

Only Hudlin was the one to have the prowler not only won, but also face something that wasn't Wakandan citizens.

Priest did good with the N'Yami motherships though

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    When o say Wakandan I mean actual Wakandans priest had the prowler's blasting Wakandans same with Evans.

Only Hudlin was the one to have the prowler not only won, but also face something that wasn't Wakandan citizens.

Priest did good with the N'Yami motherships though
    Not during Sturm and Drang.

Ah yeah I forgot about this. Still Wakandan citizens are caught on the middle of it. I would prefer that the prowlers actually seem more protective of the people instead

This image may have encouraged Coates to walk away. Lol. There going to be a misunderstanding at some point.

Last edited by Cville; 03-20-2020 at 12:40 PM.

I want to see a panther gundam, panther hulk buster, or panther prowler actually destroy something that's not Wakandan or win a battle. The only time anything like that has happened had been Hudlin. When the prowler wrecked Tony
    Which issue was this?

Also, didn't the Prowlers appear during the SWaD when they were used to take out the Skrull ships?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I would also like to see a repurposed THROB unit:

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I believe we are due for another speech for old times' sake.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Which issue was this?

Also, didn't the Prowlers appear during the SWaD when they were used to take out the Skrull ships?
    I don't think they were Prowlers. Just weaponized statues.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Which issue was this?

Black to the future Annual comic.

Quote Originally Posted by XJlock View Post
    I believe we are due for another speech for old times' sake.

I would love this. As well as another line he gave to super skrull. About preparing for the unknown

The J-man

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

AHh....my FAVORITE Black Panther story. This story displayed Wakanda's strength & T'Challa's excellent character!

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Ah yeah I forgot about this. Still Wakandan citizens are caught on the middle of it. I would prefer that the prowlers actually seem more protective of the people instead
    Wakanda was holding its own against 3 nations in this storyline. Give them some credit. When's the last time they did that in the comics?

It's not a question of revamping old villains or creating new ones. (Although I agree... no more Klaw/Killmonger stories for a while, please)

It's a matter of telling good stories where the hero of the book is actually a hero.

4 years is too long for T'Challa to play straw man for some literary writer's socio-political pseudo-essays, no matter how many awards he's won.

Yeah it's time to put Klaw and Killmonger to rest. Them along with M'Baku are like T'Challa's only recurring villains with Killmonger being the only real serious threat.
    Last edited by KingNomarch; 03-20-2020 at 08:36 PM.