Page 18 of 750 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118518 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    The warriorfalls fights may not of been the flashiest or most fast paced, but for me it was the heaviest, grittiest, abd the most well developed and full of depth fight of the MCU
    Rewatching it, I actually quite enjoyed it I guess somethings need multiple views to get a better grip of what’s being shown and heard. I liked the fight scene I saw some African swordsmanship from a video I was watching on YouTube that some of it reminded me of. With how they were moving each other’s weapons trying to control their opponents grip on their weapon to use against them.

Did the same thing with J.Cole recently �� I wasn’t feeling his KOD album when it first came out but upon a couple more listens I actually quite enjoy it.

I do think it’s a shame the movie ended off with that CGI Suit fight

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    Sadly, the CGI-heavy battle in the third act is de rigueur these days in superhero films.

Rewatching it, I actually quite enjoyed it I guess somethings need multiple views to get a better grip of what’s being shown and heard. I liked the fight scene I saw some African swordsmanship from a video I was watching on YouTube that some of it reminded me of. With how they were moving each other’s weapons trying to control their opponents grip on their weapon to use against them.

Did the same thing with J.Cole recently �� I wasn’t feeling his KOD album when it first came out but upon a couple more listens I actually quite enjoy it.

Honestly, I still think people make too big a deal out of that CGI fight. Maybe it gets so much discussion because it's literally the only bad thing you can say about the movie, but I never thought it was THAT bad. Definately hope it's something they can improve on in the next movie.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Honestly, I still think people make too big a deal out of that CGI fight. Maybe it gets so much discussion because it's literally the only bad thing you can say about the movie, but I never thought it was THAT bad. Definately hope it's something they can improve on in the next movie.
    I think the issue is that it’s the last fight of the film so it’s fresh on your mind after watching the movie

I appreciate the fight for the feats it gave the habit, but really the criticisms for the CGI is literally just the first 30~ seconds of the fight, from the fall till they blow each other away with the force push, after that the CGI Looks fine. Though personally, I think when the train knocked them both away, I think the habits both should of been deactivated, though I guess that wouldn't of highlighted his tactical genius by stabbing him before the habit clised up. I'm conflicted

BANNED

Two questions about Tchalla´s Black Panther (I know her sister was BP a while): One, how many white girlfriends had? Or just Nikki Adams and that redhead from Marvel Zombies? And two... is he still married to Storm?

Quote Originally Posted by TheManhunterfromMars View Post
    Two questions about Tchalla´s Black Panther (I know her sister was BP a while): One, how many white girlfriends had? Or just Nikki Adams and that redhead from Marvel Zombies? And two... is he still married to Storm?
    Just Nikki during college I think. The girl from Marvel Zombies was alternate reality so not 616 Tchalla.

He is not currently married to Storm.

BANNED

I asked about Storm ´cause I think there is happening something between T´challa and Mockingbird in Black Panther and the Agents of Wakanda... or maybe is my imagination, I don´t know.

Other than Nikki it was implied in Contest of Champions that he and Guillotine were in a relationship when they were younger.

I asked about Storm ´cause I think there is happening something between T´challa and Mockingbird in Black Panther and the Agents of Wakanda... or maybe is my imagination, I don´t know.
    It's your imagination. He and Storm are semi dating now. It's not really a big thing outside the BP solo universe.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Sadly, the CGI-heavy battle in the third act is de rigueur these days in superhero films.
    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Am I the only one who wants to see the original fight before reshoots?

Cause I'm willing to be that they reshot it cause it wasn't ambitious enough. However, I bet if they just kept it in it might have gone over better. The heavy/unfinished CGI is what makes it jarring in constrast to the earlier fights.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Am I the only one who wants to see the original fight before reshoots?

Cause I'm willing to be that they reshot it cause it wasn't ambitious enough. However, I bet if they just kept it in it might have gone over better. The heavy/unfinished CGI is what makes it jarring in constrast to the earlier fights.
    It just overall looked awkward to me. I feel confident assuming Black Panther and Killmonger were animated in some parts of it and it wasn’t a person in a suit.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tombernes View Post
    Black Panther 2 – Release Date, Cast, Plot and everything else
    https://usnewsbox.com/black-panther-...-expect-2-7241

Black Panther 2 will be coming out and the fans are going crazy about it
    https://honknews.com/black-panther-2...about-it/9362/
    Weren’t movie dates given along time ago for Phase 4 and 5?

BANNED

https://youtu.be/NnYTnUeUU2Q

Saw this on YouTube and was curious about thoughts ��

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Pretty good read on Reddit (a rarity)

https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudi...ts_traditions/