Page 633 of 750 FirstFirst ... 133533583623629630631632633634635636637643683733 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Unless Ryan managed to somehow rewrite the entire script since his death, they might be recasting
    I'm going to bite my tongue on Ryan until I read his comments on the situation. Everyone knows how I feel about his depiction of the titular character versus it's supporting cast. Something tells me that he's going to find a way to resurrect Michael B Jordan to play a heroic role though. I don't think he'll have a problem rewriting however he can just give the lines to Shuri the same way he did t'challa's intelligence and accomplishments.
    Last edited by Ekie; 11-20-2020 at 05:09 PM.

Astonishing Member

Unless Ryan managed to somehow rewrite the entire script since his death, they might be recasting
    I hadn't actually thought of that. It's possible that Coogler's rewrites were minimal or nonexistent because they decided early on to recast. Hence why things are moving roughly as planned. Disney must be keeping that info REAL close to their chest because you'd think there'd be rumors here and there. Then again we didn't know Tenoch was cast as one of the villains until just now. Interesting, this could definitely hint towards a recast.

I actually didn't think about this either, especially since no one knew Chad was sick, and they were going to start filming next year. The script is probably done or mostly done and unless they pulled a end of movie killing of T'Challa, which wouldn't make sense because they can't bring in a recast just to kill him at the end, then this makes a ton of sense. Especially because if they pushed the movie back further I'd llr it would give them more to to rewrite it and focus on Shuri as the lead which should not happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    "Letitia Wright, Lupita Nyong’o, Winston Duke and Angela Bassett are expected to return for the new feature, with some saying Wright’s character may take on a more prominent role."

May? And who are "some"?

My thoughts, are to wait for something more concrete. I'd rather talk about wtf Tenoch Huerta could possibly be playing, as in which villain, but I know that's not gonna happen. People will instead talk about how this as tacit "proof" Shuri is the new BP. SMH. Carry on I guess, I'm good till/if we talk about Tenoch Huerta.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    I'm super excited to not see this film without T'Challa. His fans don't get nice things for long.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Tenoch Huerta rules out Achebe.

Race-bent Hunter?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Race-bent Hunter?
    Not bad, but wouldn't it be redundant to have another villain in BP-esque garb? Unless they do something totally different if its Hunter.

Spit-balling in the dark...Kraven?

Maybe Tenoch Huerta is playing Junta?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Not bad, but wouldn't it be redundant to have another villain in BP-esque garb? Unless they do something totally different if its Hunter.

Spit-balling in the dark...Kraven?
    I think there's a chance he's Namor. Love it or hate it, he was heavily rumored. There's also Junta, a Latino anti-hero from Volcan Dumoyo. He fits as a secondary antagonist. I doubt he's Hunter, just because another family secret being revealed seems kinda redundant, especially since Killmonger was so popular.
    Last edited by chief12d; 11-20-2020 at 06:19 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Yeah, I bet whoever Huerta is playing, it's not the main protagonist but rather someone working for the main villain. Junta fills that niche perfectly and he's a Latin American villain. Plus, there's longevity to the character as he does eventually become an anti-hero/hero.

Race-bent Hunter?
    I was thinking the same as the character and Tenoch Huerta both have that Mexican look.

Hope that didn't sound stereotypical or racist.

Ultimate Member

That's my bet.

Enemy of the State, baby!

Race-bent Hunter?
    White Tiger?

I think so

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    "Letitia Wright, Lupita Nyong’o, Winston Duke and Angela Bassett are expected to return for the new feature, with some saying Wright’s character may take on a more prominent role."

May? And who are "some"?

My thoughts, are to wait for something more concrete. I'd rather talk about wtf Tenoch Huerta could possibly be playing, as in which villain, but I know that's not gonna happen. People will instead talk about how this as tacit "proof" Shuri is the new BP. SMH. Carry on I guess, I'm good till/if we talk about Tenoch Huerta.
    The usual suspects- fake woke, Unfans, folks who HATE Ryan Coolger and the folks who want BLue Marvel since Panther was not man enough to them.

Endgame say HI. We don't know who else may have came back from the snap or might have been accidently resurrected.

Along with all that time traveling-who might have hitched a ride. Like a younger T'Challa or Killmonger or even a Miles.