Page 110 of 750 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210610 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 11243

It's better than the previous few issues. I guess because it's all women, Coates put some actual effort into it. In a vacuum it's good, as part of a larger story, it's average, as a Tchalla fan it's trash.
    Last edited by Cville; 02-26-2020 at 06:09 AM.

Wow, that was... A terrible issue. It was the same boring non plot moving nonsense we have been for 4 years now. Sane isht different issue. "Oh no Wakanda is so weak and helpless what will we do?? Don't worry! Storm will save us! Coates characters are so boring and uninspired that you have zero reason to even care about them. The issue is filled with alot of talk with very little action. I can't believe a space battle was so.... Mind numbing to read. But I already know later today a certain someone is going to come in here and praise this issue to high heavens and ignore the fact that. T'Challa, the Black panther, the dude who's name is on the title was nowhere to be found

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Wow, that was... A terrible issue. It was the same boring non plot moving nonsense we have been for 4 years now. Sane isht different issue. "Oh no Wakanda is so weak and helpless what will we do?? Don't worry! Storm will save us! Coates characters are so boring and uninspired that you have zero reason to even care about them. The issue is filled with alot of talk with very little action. I can't believe a space battle was so.... Mind numbing to read. But I already know later today a certain someone is going to come in here and praise this issue to high heavens and ignore the fact that. T'Challa, the Black panther, the dude who's name is on the title was nowhere to be found
    Last edited by KingNomarch; 02-26-2020 at 08:14 AM.

Wasn't a great issue unless you're a Storm and none of the Nakia stuff was surprising and was predictable which leaves me asking once again why did Coates waste time on the drama with Nakia?

Marvel should really just give Coates the Storm book that he wants and take him off Black Panther.

I care too little to even muster an appropriate gif.

Anyone that does like this issue or this arc as a whole can promptly join my ever growing ignore list because at least I know you don't like T'challa and thus aren't worth the energy to discuss the character with.

This is beyond disrespectful at this point.

Coates makes me hate "woke" people.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

It's almost as if Coates is trying really hard to fix a problem that was never there in the first place.

Marvel truly doesn't care about BP for letting Coates run with this crap for years now despite the outcry of people from the BP community.

Anything BP related now doesn't really interest me. I'm even indifferent to the upcoming sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    I feel the same. Why should anyone expect anything different after 3+ years of chumping T'Challa.

Coates has told everyone from the beginning what his plans where and he hasn't changed one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    It's almost as if Coates is trying really hard to fix a problem that was never there in the first place.
    he thinks black masculinity is a problem so he is fixing it the best way he knows how!

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Anything BP related now doesn't really interest me.
    I basically quit paying for Marvel comics because of it.

And I'll be dead before I pay for a book that features Storm ever again. There fans support of this garbage irritates me to no end.

I'm even indifferent to the upcoming sequel.
    Hey hey hey, let's not get crazy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I basically quit paying for Marvel comics because of it.

And I'll be dead before I pay for a book that features Storm ever again. There fans support of this garbage irritates me to no end.

Hey hey hey, let's not get crazy lol.
    Lol maybe I might be going too far with that one but I know technically nothing about the upcoming sequel for me to get excited about but time will tell.

Lol maybe I might be going too far with that one but I know technically nothing about the upcoming sequel for me to get excited about but time will tell.
    Coogler, Chadwick, Lupita, Duke, Daniel, Letita, Fiege

That is enough to know for now! Don't fear the bad news until you start getting it.

Marvel truly doesn't care about BP for letting Coates run with this crap for years now despite the outcry of people from the BP community.

Anything BP related now doesn't really interest me. I'm even indifferent to the upcoming sequel.
    Nobody is steering this boat. It's like Marvel doesn't want to get rid of him because they're afraid of the fallout. "Marvel fires woke Black writer from BP!"

Who gives a frak about a bunch of people who think they're enlightened because they joined Oprahs' Book Club?

Even Coates Captain America is starting to get stale. He thought he could pull a Brubaker ala' Winter Soldier and bring a long time dead character back but nobody cares.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Wasn't a great issue unless you're a Storm and none of the Nakia stuff was surprising and was predictable which leaves me asking once again why did Coates waste time on the drama with Nakia?

Marvel should really just give Coates the Storm book that he wants and take him off Black Panther.
    NO!!!! You keep him. Coates is too boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Nobody is steering this boat. It's like Marvel doesn't want to get rid of him because they're afraid of the fallout. "Marvel fires woke Black writer from BP!"
    This is exactly the problem. Even when he's eventually off the book, woke social media will demand that they hire another woke black writer to take over. It's basically what happened to Tim Seeley's Blade. Woke people on Twitter who were never going to buy the book demanded that a black woman writes the series and then Seeley quit and the plans to introduce Blade's daughter were scrapped.