Page 134 of 750 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184234634 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Exactly, Bro Ezyo! It's crazy to think about how long the faithful had to deal with this agenda "agent" writing and contorting the very image that in a way could represent any and all of us. Covertly seeking and plotting to neuter this fictional dicpictation of black male excellence and masculinity.
    I mean even when T'Challa had every right to be angry and show some frakking balls (Mother blown to hell) what does he have him do? Nothing of worth, get punched in the face, meet with despots, mope some more, pine after Storm in a pathetic manner. And this is the message he is sending to young boys.. See the problem I have is that they out do much focus on empowering black girls (which is a great thing and very much needed) that they neglect the fact that Black boys also need empowerment and inspiration as well, and the answer isn't sit back and let the women take care of it. It's work together and achieve the goals working with one another and not against. Because when pitted against each other and cannibalizing on ones success, we all lose

Agents of W was really fun. Perfect for an episode of a cartoon.

Yeah I enjoyed it. I hoped to see more scenes with T'Challa in that setting either in Avengers or his next solo.

Someone on Twitter pointed out Taskmaster using BP's claws in the BW trailer.

Curious as to when he would have had a chance to copy his fighting style and if the claws are vibranium or not. I guess he could've copied it during the 8yr time period between when T'Challa first started to CW and if the claws are vibranium he could've gotten it from Klaue at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Someone on Twitter pointed out Taskmaster using BP's claws in the BW trailer.

Curious as to when he would have had a chance to copy his fighting style and if the claws are vibranium or not. I guess he could've copied it during the 8yr time period between when T'Challa first started to CW and if the claws are vibranium he could've gotten it from Klaue at some point.
    Information on spoil tag is already available, but just incase.

spoilers:
    The movie takes place after CW. Probably had cameras at the airport.
    end of spoilers

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

AoW was boring and barely had any Tchalla in it :/
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-04-2020 at 03:56 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    AoW was boring and barely had in any Tchalla in it :/
    At least he was in it and doing something worth talking about. Unlike another comic I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    At least he was in it and doing something worth talking about. Unlike another comic I know.
    it's nice to see tchalla can do absolutely nothing in one book and it gets praise while all hell breaks loose when it happens in another book. i thought the book was titled "BLACK PANTHER and Agents of Wakanda." no judgment here just an observation but it doesnt seem consistent lol. I wonder why?
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-04-2020 at 10:54 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

it's nice to see tchalla can do absolutely nothing in one book and it gets praise while all hell breaks loose when it happens in another book. i thought the book was titled BLACK PANTHER and agents of wakanda. no judgment here just an observation but it doesnt seem consistent lol. I wonder why?
    Are you referring to your own assessments of the two books?

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Are you referring to your own assessments of the two books?
    nope. hell has never broken loose on my end in regards to either books.

No one really praises AoW around here. At best, most people tend to think T'challa is written correctly, but the story isn't really engaging and kinda mindless.

I mean, compared to Coates dumpster fire, that is high praise I guess.

Plus it is a team book, the expectations are different. He has been in every issue as far as I remember.

It has a lot more black panther than "Black panther and the crew" and T'challa isn't written as a useless mopey POS that gtes talked down by the elderly too.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

it's nice to see tchalla can do absolutely nothing in one book and it gets praise while all hell breaks loose when it happens in another book. i thought the book was titled "BLACK PANTHER and Agents of Wakanda." no judgment here just an observation but it doesnt seem consistent lol. I wonder why?
    So....what about the last issue of the Main "Black Panther" story that didn't even have T'Challa in it? Was that a good issue?

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

AoW was boring and barely had in any Tchalla in it :/
    I am actually on the fence about this issue. Originally I wasn't even going to consider purchasing it because from the previews it seemed like T'Challa wasn't in it. After looking through it, I like seeing T'Challa doing political things, like the Warrior King he is.

That's more than Coates gave us in the MAIN Black Panther comic. In that one we just got incompetent T'Challa who gets lectured all the time.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

I thought Black Panther's book was called BLACK PANTHER too, but suddenly this is complaint some want to make.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    No one really praises AoW around here. At best, most people tend to think T'challa is written correctly, but the story isn't really engaging and kinda mindless.

I mean, compared to Coates dumpster fire, that is high praise I guess.

Plus it is a team book, the expectations are different. He has been in every issue as far as I remember.

It has a lot more black panther than "Black panther and the crew" and T'challa isn't written as a useless mopey POS that gtes talked down by the elderly too.
    LOL NOBODY is praising his Dumpster Fire......