Page 135 of 750 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185235635 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    it's nice to see tchalla can do absolutely nothing in one book and it gets praise while all hell breaks loose when it happens in another book. i thought the book was titled "BLACK PANTHER and Agents of Wakanda." no judgment here just an observation but it doesnt seem consistent lol. I wonder why?
    Clearly this is a joke, and is a poor attempt to get a rise out of BP fans

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Clearly this is a joke, and is a poor attempt to get a rise out of BP fans
    Must be considering he is in the book vs not being in the book with only his name on it last week. Which last week wasn't a problem.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    it's nice to see tchalla can do absolutely nothing in one book and it gets praise while all hell breaks loose when it happens in another book. i thought the book was titled "BLACK PANTHER and Agents of Wakanda." no judgment here just an observation but it doesnt seem consistent lol. I wonder why?

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    He's used too many X-villains not to want to do at least a few X stories, IMO
    I don't know if he does well working with other people's stories so I can't see him being part of Hickman's X-story.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

He's used too many X-villains not to want to do at least a few X stories, IMO
    Given he's an Xmen fan growing up, it's certainly not hard to imagine him wanting to write a story or two.

And like Black Panther and Captain America, it's very easy to incorporate social and political themes into the story if he wants.

That said, it's probably not a good time to jump into the xbooks if you're a writer that wants to do his own thing. Hell, for all we k ow these pod people Xmen aren't really the Xmen anymore.

If he were to get x xbooks I'll wager it would be post Hickman.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I don't know if he does well working with other people's stories so I can't see him being part of Hickman's X-story.
    Bruh... He doesn't do well working with his own stories

Ultimate Member

I believe the Chinese have a saying for that.

It goes "That's their problem, not ours."

I prefer this Polish saying: Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy"

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

It's irrelevant whose problem it is. I'm just discussing speculation of what he'd do next. I could see a Storm series because it could fairly easily be continuity-light, but I doubt he'd do a team book. He might just do Captain America for a while for all I know.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

It's irrelevant whose problem it is. I'm just discussing speculation of what he'd do next. I could see a Storm series because it could fairly easily be continuity-light, but I doubt he'd do a team book. He might just do Captain America for a while for all I know.
    His Captain America run fell off hard. I liked the first two arcs well enough, but the Scourge/Daughters story has been a mess. It's poorly plotted, executed, and feels like it's missing about 5 issues.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

I thought the biggish announcement from Hickman lately was the Storm was getting more spotlight. So he probably can't even do that.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I thought the biggish announcement from Hickman lately was the Storm was getting more spotlight. So he probably can't even do that.
    Apparently not only that, but it seems like he is going to lean into the connection with Wakanda and T'challa in the solicitation for Emma and Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Apparently not only that, but it seems like he is going to lean into the connection with Wakanda and T'challa in the solicitation for Emma and Jean.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by KOSLOX View Post
    His Captain America run fell off hard. I liked the first two arcs well enough, but the Scourge/Daughters story has been a mess. It's poorly plotted, executed, and feels like it's missing about 5 issues.
    That sounds very familiar... Where have we seen that before?...

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    The gifts of Coates just keep coming......oh man