Page 159 of 750 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259659 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 11243
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

MCU > Comics
    I wonder how the guy in the green eats....can he drink? Does that even hurt?

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    It's a real thing, found in the Mursi & Surma tribes of Ethiopia. The holes are created gradually, starting from youth, and are usually only worn for special occasions.

They are also removable, although there's a video of a woman with a lip plate drinking on Youtube.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    It's a real thing, found in the Mursi & Surma tribes of Ethiopia. The holes are created gradually, starting from youth, and are usually only worn for special occasions.

They are also removable, although there's a video of a woman with a lip plate drinking on Youtube.
    I know it's a real thing.

I just wanna can he eat lol, but thanks for the info.

It is removable. From what I understand people now at least don't wear them 24/7. It's sort of a tourist or ceremonial thing.

BANNED

I know it's a real thing.

I just wanna can he eat lol, but thanks for the info.
    Eating and drinking is difficult. They may also dribble because even after removing the plate, you don't have a lower lip anymore.
    Making bilabial and labiodental sounds is also very difficult (try to say m, v, or p without your lower lip)

EMPYRE: THE INVASION OF WAKANDA #2 (OF 3)

Jim Zub (W) • LAN MEDINA (A)

COVER BY Dustin Weaver

VARIANT COVER BY KIM JACINTO

WAKANDA UNDER SIEGE!

• Alien weapons, psychic spirits, ancient magic — T’Challa prepared for war, but not even he could have foreseen the forces now brought to bear against his homeland.

• If the Great Vibranium Mound is lost to these invaders, our planet will follow…

• Yibambe!

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Last edited by KingNomarch; 03-19-2020 at 11:15 AM.

ummmmm

Are we finally getting a panther Zord?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BLACK PANTHER #25
    TA-NEHISI COATES (W) • DANIEL ACUÑA & BRIAN STELFREEZE (A) • COVER BY DANIEL ACUÑA
    FINAL ISSUE VARIANT COVER BY BRIAN STELFREEZE
    VARIANT COVER BY SAM SPRATT
    THE FINAL ISSUE OF TA-NEHISI COATES’ LANDMARK RUN!
    It’s the end of an era for the Black Panther as renowned writer Ta-Nehisi Coates concludes his Wakandan epic! Over four years, Coates has taken the Black Panther to hell and back and expanded Wakanda into the distant stars. Now, in his final issue, he brings T’Challa full circle, back to the home he left behind…and the crown he has never fully accepted. This is the story of a king who sought to be a hero, a hero who was reduced to a slave, a slave who advanced into legend…and the man who has struggled to hold up an empire in his bare hands. The journey will conclude, but the legend remains. Don’t miss the close of a historic epoch in comic history!
    40 PGS./Rated T …$4.99

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    ummmmm

Are we finally getting a panther Zord?
    I'd be extremely disappointed if it doesn't show up. It's the least we deserve.
    Last edited by KingNomarch; 03-19-2020 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I do think there's some sort of chain mail covering their mid-section... so I guess we can describe it as lightly armored.

Since they're flight suits, I think they can sort of get away with being a bit on the light side to a degree. Though honestly this is just a case of having female comic book costumes showing a bit of skin. If we ever get this variation in the movies, I'm sure that will be tweaked.
    Wasn't Coates whole deal that he didn't want the MA to be sexualized for the male gaze? I remember he made a big deal out of that but was Apparently completely fine with Shuri being exposed

What do you mean?
    She's already with the X-Office. She's pulling double duty as we speak.

Clearly, she's not tired enough since she's cleaning up T'Challa's mess.
    I'm saying I wouldn't be surprised if she pulls a AvX and ditches Wakanda

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    No they just get shamed into leaving, lol. Its ok. In time you'll look back and realize you were too hard on Coates. As you grow older, the world changes to you, you'll appreciate what Coates was going for in "not your T'Challa"

Its possible to enjoy things for what it is instead of what it isnt.
    And this is EXACTLY the kind of condescending attitude that we're talking about. The "you're not smart enough/mature enough right now to get this" nonsense that gets thrown around.

Miss me with this elitist stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post

EMPYRE: THE INVASION OF WAKANDA #2 (OF 3)

Jim Zub (W) • LAN MEDINA (A)

COVER BY Dustin Weaver

VARIANT COVER BY KIM JACINTO

WAKANDA UNDER SIEGE!

• Alien weapons, psychic spirits, ancient magic — T’Challa prepared for war, but not even he could have foreseen the forces now brought to bear against his homeland.

• If the Great Vibranium Mound is lost to these invaders, our planet will follow…

• Yibambe!

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

That better show up, in its full glory. Seriously, we have N'Yami Mother ships Doomsday prowler's, panthertron hulk buster, and now Panther Gundam!?! This better not be a tease like WotR...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It is removable. From what I understand people now at least don't wear them 24/7. It's sort of a tourist or ceremonial thing.
    Now, you just gave me more questions. Does it hurt to be removed and put back on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    Eating and drinking is difficult. They may also dribble because even after removing the plate, you don't have a lower lip anymore.
    You just gave me a terrible Vision in my Head.....

Give Zub a shot at the solo. At least he's bringing the tech.