Page 160 of 750 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260660 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 11243
    Spectacular Member Maine Starfish's Avatar

That cover of Empyre looks like something from power rangers lol

Quote Originally Posted by Maine Starfish View Post
    That cover of Empyre looks like something from power rangers lol
    And we've been asking for it for at least a year. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Give Zub a shot at the solo. At least he's bringing the tech.
    Um, let's just wait to see how he represents Wakanda, and that will be factored into his consideration for solo book. I no longer believe in teaser lines, special cover art, gossip, or anything else. I need to just read sample of plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    And we've been asking for it for at least a year. Lol.
    just need a line dropped that it was developed by T;challa after that Monsterverse event
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I just want ti see Wakandan tech on fukk display, not being used against other Wakandans or getting destroyed immediately

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I just want ti see Wakandan tech on fukk display, not being used against other Wakandans or getting destroyed immediately
    If this Wakandan gundamn actually appears, i hope it has a better showing than the hulkbuster because that fight against Cho Hulk was very disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    If this Wakandan gundamn actually appears, i hope it has a better showing than the hulkbuster because that fight against Cho Hulk was very disappointing.
    Hulkbuster armors almost never do well. We have to remember that the vast majority of the time Hulkbuster armor are in Hulk stories and are ultimately usually used to put over Hulk, not the other way around.

We likely will get much better results against an actual bad guy as opposed to a good guy in their own book.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Hulkbuster armors almost never do well. We have to remember that the vast majority of the time Hulkbuster armor are in Hulk stories and are ultimately usually used to put over Hulk, not the other way around.

We likely will get much better results against an actual bad guy as opposed to a good guy in their own book.
    I wasn't expecting a victory or anything but a hulkbuster designed by T'Challa and likely made from vibranium shouldn't be getting tore apart like it was paper. Should've been more durable and armed with weapons to make a more interesting fight.

I mean given that it was basically like tchallas habit in terms of absorbing energy, we should of seen a much more destructive fight. And the thing with it is the stronger the hulk buster was in terms of durability and damage output, the Better hulk looks for overcoming such a powerful weapon.

Like you said it was pretty weak sauce and folded like paper. Hell T'Challa himself would of fared better. As I feel like his hulk buster would focus on speed and take downs rather then firepower like Tony's

PantherHulk Buster put up a good fight. It took Cho-Hulk accedding his limits to fight it off.

I wasn't expecting a victory or anything but a hulkbuster designed by T'Challa and likely made from vibranium shouldn't be getting tore apart like it was paper. Should've been more durable and armed with weapons to make a more interesting fight.
    All things considered I thought T'Challa's Hulkbuster armor did pretty well.

Vibranium isn't like adamantium... it's strong, but not indestructible. A Hulk should be strong enough to rip it apart. And T'Challa put up a good fight. The thing about Hulks is that their strength is basically a plot device. They can literally be as strong as the story needs them to be without it even being bad writing. So any Hulkbuster suit is likely going to have it's troubles.

EMPYRE: THE INVASION OF WAKANDA #2 (OF 3)

Jim Zub (W) • LAN MEDINA (A)

COVER BY Dustin Weaver

VARIANT COVER BY KIM JACINTO

WAKANDA UNDER SIEGE!

• Alien weapons, psychic spirits, ancient magic — T’Challa prepared for war, but not even he could have foreseen the forces now brought to bear against his homeland.

• If the Great Vibranium Mound is lost to these invaders, our planet will follow…

• Yibambe!

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    The fact that he would even introduce this long spoken concept on a cover gives me immense hope. I have full confidence in whats about to go down.

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Does anyone else think Black Panther could use some better villains? A lot of his villains seem kind of under powered to be taking on a super armored warrior with the recourses, of an entire technologically advanced country behind him.

Quote Originally Posted by mathew101281 View Post
    Does anyone else think Black Panther could use some better villains? A lot of his villains seem kind of under powered to be taking on a super armored warrior with the recourses, of an entire technologically advanced country behind him.
    Yeah, he could use a few higher end villains. Klaw is very powerful and Tetu potentially is as well... but the rest are pretty underwhelming in terms of sheer raw power.

I think they use Doom for a lot of BP's big stories because none of his regular rogues are believable threats anymore at least in a physical sense.

for the dude who was saying Aquaman was better then BP a while ago

here you go

The J-man