Page 192 of 750 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242292692 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 11243
    Incredible Member

Is Chadwick ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I figured. I wouldn't think the black knight normally seen in comics would be so bigoted. lol.

Still it would be nice if they had a conversation about it. What I'd like see is Tchalla telling him that he studied it enough when he had it that he made something similar out of Vb and WK magic.
    That's as good an explanation as any over why he didn't try and return it to Dane until he came for it. Though on the flip side you can argue he returned it a bit too early ... given it's anti-magical properties it would have been pretty useful against Doom.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
    These are from Priest run:

Black Panther Vol. 3 #26-29 "Sturm und Drang" (this is the story Storm shows up in, it's my favorite Black panther story)

Black Panther Vol. 3 #41-45 "Enemy of the State II" (this story can be confusing if you just jump in,but it's my 2nd favorite Black panther story)

These are not from Priest, but are before Hudlin:

Avengers,vol 3, #19-22 (this story is fun)

Fantastic Four #52-53

Tales of Suspense #97-99,Captain American #100
    perfect thank you so much for the well thought out lost!!! is there any recommended order you would read these??
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    That's as good an explanation as any over why he didn't try and return it to Dane until he came for it. Though on the flip side you can argue he returned it a bit too early ... given it's anti-magical properties it would have been pretty useful against Doom.
    He never physically fought him when Mayberry took over if I remember correctly.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Is Chadwick ok?
    Seems he losing weight rather quickly for some.

T'chadwick needs to eat a Snickers...

https://www.cbr.com/fans-are-concern...oseman-health/

Wakanda may have run out of food after the reverse Snappening brought back all of the hungry warriors ghosted by Thanos!

Maybe Coates was on to something we didn't see coming...

Please send donations to 1-800-WAKANDA-RELIEF
    Get Hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Is Chadwick ok?
    Hopefully it's just for a role he's taking.

Mighty Member

I hope chadwick isn’t affected by the chrona virus.

He's probably trying to do a Christian Bale The Machinist role going all extreme "Method" looking for that Daniel Day Lewis type respect...
    Get Hectic!

Burbank.

Yep, it's going down.

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "Dude... Something just came up let me call you back."

Bugs "Big Dollars" Bunny: "Doc, just meet me at the golf course."

(chomps on carrot)

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "I'll be there..."

Mickey cuts off the line and stops and stares at the spectacle that just haphazardly walked into his office.

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "Your highness you are looking rather ratchet these days... Is there some new part you're playing in a movie or something?"

A very gaunt, distraught and haggard looking T'chadwick Boseman plumps himself down hard into a chair and sighs extra dramatically.

T'chadwick Boseman: "I'm protesting by fasting... I just read the script for Black Panther 2 and you're trying to Blade Trinity me!"

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "WHAT... Noooo... Uhm... We're just going in a different direction... Focus a little bit more on Princess Shuri as Black Panther."

T'chadwick Boseman: "I trusted you Mickey when you brought me onboard for this role... You promised!"

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "Look... Minnie and Kathleen are very close and they are moving in a more 'feminine' angle like Star Wars... Give it some time and it too will pass be patient my friend."

T'chadwick Boseman: "Whatever... I'm just not eating until my demands are met."

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "C'mon have a sandwich and some cheese crackers you're killing me over here."

Just then Mickey's secretary announces over the speaker...

Secretary: "Mickey, Amber Heard on line 3..."

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "Oh hell to the naw... Just tell her we already cast for Nikki Adams."

Secretary: "Will do."

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "Chad, come with me I'm playing Bugs in a round of golf on our private island and maybe we can set you up with a John Stewart role as compensation... He owes me big time for playing along like we are really beefing publicly so that could be a done deal for you."

T'chadwick Boseman: "I aint no Green Lantern... I'm BLACK PANTHER DAMMIT!!!"

T'chadwick slams his fist hard on the desk and nearly tumbles over in his weakened state catching himself on the corner of the desk.

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "Secretary, make sure the jet is fueled up, my golf clubs are onboard and please have the driver stop by Popeyes Chicken and get Mister Boseman a three piece... No make it a four piece with lots of sides and gravy and mashed potatoes and all that spicy stuff his people like. And get me one of them chicken sandwiches people were killing each other over."
    Get Hectic!

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    perfect thank you so much for the well thought out lost!!! is there any recommended order you would read these??
    Well......Black Panther Vol. 3 #26-29 "Sturm und Drang" is pretty good. maybe start here. But Priest's run is pretty dense, so maybe read the Black Panther Priest run Vol 1 TPB first to just get familiar with the various characters. These stories, especially Black Panther Vol. 3 #26-29: Sturm und Drang,will give you insight into why many Black Panther fans in this board do not like the Coates' run (just being honest). I was recommending various Black Panther comics to my sibling and they would read it. I also mentioned what was going on in the Coates run and they actually didn't think what Coates was doing/writing was so bad.

That was until after they read Sturm und Drang.

After Sturm und Drang, they could see my point (and many in this message boards point regarding the Coates run).

Plus Sturm und Drang has Storm in it, so at least you have that going for you.

Well......Black Panther Vol. 3 #26-29 "Sturm und Drang" is pretty good. maybe start here. But Priest's run is pretty dense, so maybe read the Black Panther Priest run Vol 1 TPB first to just get familiar with the various characters. These stories, especially Black Panther Vol. 3 #26-29: Sturm und Drang,will give you insight into why many Black Panther fans in this board do not like the Coates' run (just being honest). I was recommending various Black Panther comics to my sibling and they would read it. I also mentioned what was going on in the Coates run and they actually didn't think what Coates was doing/writing was so bad.

After Sturm und Drang, they could see my point (and many in this message boards point regarding the Coates run).

I got witness testimony to that too, except he read Liss' first story. Somebody here posted a pod cast where a women said she liked Coates. Then read Priest and said if she had read that first, she wouldn't have liked Coates.

So many people in this thread kept making that point over and over and over again.

Put Coates BP next to Priest, Hudlin or Liss BP and the differences are night and day.

You can get a "human" BP without chumping him.

No competition when you compare Coates BP to the others. Coates BP would getting the utter isht kicked out of him, and thrown off a waterfall all day everyday vs Priest, Hudlin, or Liss BP.

This "humanized" BP stuff is beyond old and what all this time has told us is that Coates never had any sort of growth or arc planned for T'Challa as he had been stuck on the same isht since S1