Page 193 of 750 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243293693 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 11243

Thorgi's Arcade gives his ideas for T'Challa's gameplay in a possible MVC 4. @18:26

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Now that's what I'm talking about. That's what it sounds like when someone actually gives a **** about T'Challa. The side rant just before the timestamp is something I need to hear. Game developers need to understand that BP isn't discount Wolverine. Just giving him claw attacks doesn't cut it.

I love his ideas regarding his in-game abilities and attacks. It pretty much covers every aspect of who T'Challa is without it sounding OP. I particularly like the reference to Priest's run in the level 3 special attack, and the ability that allows T'Challa to cycle through those different past BP blessings. That is absolutely the right way to convey that ability in a video game setting like this.

The only thing I might want to change is the level 2 special, but I'll admit I can't think of a better alternative at the moment. I had a different idea on an ultimate attack for T'Challa in a possible Marvel fighting game but I think I like his better.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    No competition when you compare Coates BP to the others. Coates BP would getting the utter isht kicked out of him, and thrown off a waterfall all day everyday vs Priest, Hudlin, or Liss BP.

This "humanized" BP stuff is beyond old and what all this time has told us is that Coates never had any sort of growth or arc planned for T'Challa as he had been stuck on the same isht since S1
    Agree !00%. You can tell that BP fan in general do not care for the Coates version in that his story is barely discussed on this appreciation page. Usually we would dissect each issue. it seems that the majority of fans are just waiting for the next creative team to take over. Actually I have not really enjoyed any Panther stories or plots in any Marvel title in a long time.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Get Hectic!

Mighty Member

Black panther commission:

Mighty Member

Mighty Member

Simone Bianchi piece:

No word on anything yet.

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    Simone Bianchi piece:

Gotta admit I miss the cape. Very impractical I know but damn if it didn’t look cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    No word on anything yet.
    The only "news" I've seen so far is that Chadwick quitting the role after BP2 over a pay dispute and that T'Challa will be replaced by Namor as the MCU's premier black hero. Of course this comes from WGTC and CBN so you know it's bs but there will be that takes it seriously with accounts like MCU Direct will likely repost them. They even used his recent IG post as "proof".

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    The only "news" I've seen so far is that Chadwick quitting the role after BP2 over a pay dispute and that T'Challa will be replaced by Namor as the MCU's premier black hero. Of course this comes from WGTC and CBN so you know it's bs but there will be that takes it seriously with accounts like MCU Direct will likely repost them. They even used his recent IG post as "proof".
    I get you, and agree with you. Its still aggravating to see the continued tagging of the let Shuri, and now even Namor to replace him. I do have an issue with why Feige came out so early to say that Carol and not T'challa is taking fo us lead of things Avengers related.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    I get you, and agree with you. Its still aggravating to see the continued tagging of the let Shuri, and now even Namor to replace him. I do have an issue with why Feige came out so early to say that Carol and not T'challa is taking fo us lead of things Avengers related.
    I really don't understand the obsession of trying to get rid of T'Challa.

The putrid nature of journalism these days where these news sites will cross boundaries in order to validate their scoop.

I really don't understand the obsession of trying to get rid of T'Challa.