Page 207 of 750 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257307707 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    I think Cornell is one of the few writers that analyzed the history of Wolverine's fight style and not just making him the master of numerous martial arts. A lot of writer do not design characters fight styles based on the power sets. For example, the faster and more powerful you are, the less technical you need to be.
    eh, lots of wolverine solos mentions this.

He was trained in a lot of **** but whats the point... dude has been nearly indestructible since Civil War. Some of his past teachers have mentioned he "learned all this **** but just chooses to rush people to soak damage"

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I want nothing more than to have a writer everyone is happy with, but it doesn't necessarily mean the next writer will be that. My guess is they'll bring in another outside writer.
    Why do you have to hurt me so

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Well times changed after black panther got his own series like we have man-ape and killmonger as well as many other villains who are from wankanda
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I may be wrong, but I don't think Man-Ape clashed with Panther in-between his intro and Priest. He was always a rent a thug.
    http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...-vs-mbaku.html

intro in Avengers 62

Avengers 78, M'baku joined the Lethal Lesion where he punked Cap and also clashed with BP

then it was Priest.

How can you possibly forget M'baku, villain mastermind who thought of one of my favorite and successful villain tricks of all time!

Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Yeah thanks to the movie killmonger has appeared in more adaptions and Klaw being a general marvel universe villain was probably for the best as klaw has teamed up with other villains. Like I don't think Klaw qualifies as the arch-enemy anymore now like killmonger and M'baku seems to be this these days.
    Naw straight up klaw needs to be revamped. In terms of power, he has potential to be a nigh cosmic level threat. Frakking goldballs and moon girl should not be beating him at all. In fact given his jobs, when he showed up in the BP Solo, it didn't actually make him look good to hold his own, but made everyone else look bad for struggling against him in the first place given his latest track record.

At this point he needs an arc given to him with a massive Power upgrade (akin to Doom where doombots replace his losses) where he has been hidden away and using sound clones to do his bidding while he has been developing his power hidden away. Then it comes to the point that vibranium can hurt him still, but not as much as before and now he has gotten strong enough to where he can overload vibranium and destroy it if he hits hit with enough concentrated sound waves. Then I would have him show up in the Avengers books and wreck the Avengers. All the while he is continuing to build his power as his end game is to hit Wakanda with enough concentrated sound to destroy the vibranium mound and wipe out half the Earth's population.

That's how I would go about bringing Klaw up to par. He would kinda graduate from being just BPs rogue (though he Could still show up in the Solo) and becomes an Avengers Level threat that also requires T'Challas assistance. And given he is sound he can't be "killed" in the traditional sense.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Naw straight up klaw needs to be revamped. In terms of power, he has potential to be a nigh cosmic level threat. Frakking goldballs and moon girl should not be beating him at all. In fact given his jobs, when he showed up in the BP Solo, it didn't actually make him look good to hold his own, but made everyone else look bad for struggling against him in the first place given his latest track record.

At this point he needs an arc given to him with a massive Power upgrade (akin to Doom where doombots replace his losses) where he has been hidden away and using sound clones to do his bidding while he has been developing his power hidden away. Then it comes to the point that vibranium can hurt him still, but not as much as before and now he has gotten strong enough to where he can overload vibranium and destroy it if he hits hit with enough concentrated sound waves. Then I would have him show up in the Avengers books and wreck the Avengers. All the while he is continuing to build his power as his end game is to hit Wakanda with enough concentrated sound to destroy the vibranium mound and wipe out half the Earth's population.

That's how I would go about bringing Klaw up to par. He would kinda graduate from being just BPs rogue (though he Could still show up in the Solo) and becomes an Avengers Level threat that also requires T'Challas assistance. And given he is sound he can't be "killed" in the traditional sense.
    Too bad the writers use him for other series and being a jobber sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    You got my attention! Who, or what is the 6 million year man? Btw don't forget the guy that I feel is right for a proper remake and would be a good, highly relevant villain. Moses Magnum!
    he showed up in Kirby's run, as his name states he is literally a being 6 million year's from the future. That right there opens a whole new door In term's of hyper tech and scale to be a extremely powerful threat but he is already pretty strong without the need to use tech if one chose not to
    https://www.writeups.org/6-million-y...black-panther/

I also agree Moses could make the jump to Wakandan villain. Oh also Zanda should get the Redjack treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

He was trained in a lot of **** but whats the point... dude has been nearly indestructible since Civil War. Some of his past teachers have mentioned he "learned all this **** but just chooses to rush people to soak damage"

intro in Avengers 62

Avengers 78, M'baku joined the Lethal Lesion where he punked Cap and also clashed with BP

then it was Priest.

How can you possibly forget M'baku, villain mastermind who thought of one of my favorite and successful villain tricks of all time!

For real back in the day, Mbaku was crafty as frak. That needs to come back, he isn't just big dumb muscle

He could use a power up but honestly more than anything is he needs a costume revamp. His current look is just... lame. Unintimidating. I get not wanting to make a bastard like him look “cool” especially given the whole 19th century European imperialist vibe they are going with him, but he needs to not still be wearing the same costume he’s had since the Silver Age (or wherever it was he first showed up).

For real back in the day, Mbaku was crafty as frak. That needs to come back, he isn't just big dumb muscle
    Eh... I don't know if I wanna give M'Baku TOO much credit there.

If you're T'Challa, you probably feel a little embarrassed that you fell for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    He could use a power up but honestly more than anything is he needs a costume revamp. His current look is just... lame. Unintimidating. I get not wanting to make a bastard like him look “cool” especially given the whole 19th century European imperialist vibe they are going with him, but he needs to not still be wearing the same costume he’s had since the Silver Age (or wherever it was he first showed up).
    Klaw really is a viable candidate for having the ugliest costume ever.

That said, even if someone were to come along and redesign him I'm sure he'd be back to his classic outfit before you know it. Comics tend to work that way. I think the only thing which MIGHT permanetly change his design is if we get a non human MCU Klaw popping up. Movie synergy can come into play.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

intro in Avengers 62

then it was Priest.

Oh, my bad. Two fights over several decades before Priest. :P

Spectacular Member

Hi everyone. I haven't kept up with BP for while but is the Coates story officially finished yet? I'm planning on reading it in bulk because it was moving really slowly in when I left it.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Klaw really is a viable candidate for having the ugliest costume ever.

That said, even if someone were to come along and redesign him I'm sure he'd be back to his classic outfit before you know it. Comics tend to work that way. I think the only thing which MIGHT permanetly change his design is if we get a non human MCU Klaw popping up. Movie synergy can come into play.
    Man I don’t know, does anyone have nostalgia for this?

It just looks so out of place with the modern MU. His MCU look and his look in UA3 look waaaaay better than what he’s wearing in the comics:

Spectacular Member

A quote from T'challa that I really like.

Spectacular Member

Its funny reading these old books and seeing how much of the art went into making T'challa behave like a cat.

Also... #BringBackMonica

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    That would go with the revamp. Every one of BPs rogue's can use a costume update. He doesn't have to be cool, but he needs to be more of a threat and treated as such. Hell make him like MCU Klaw, he was pretty interesting and still bad

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Eh... I don't know if I wanna give M'Baku TOO much credit there.

If you're T'Challa, you probably feel a little embarrassed that you fell for that.
    The avengers lost as well. Not just T'Challa