Page 208 of 750 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258308708 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 11243
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    In a way, that was a good thing. It protected him from being misued like Killmonger and M'Baku frequently were.

Killmongers big thing is that T'Challa has never straight up beat him (at least in a manner that BP writers count). But if T'Challa failed to beat him, while Captain America or Spider-Man or whoever else started wracking up wins against him, it would almost indirectly make T'Challa look bad. Heck, Shuri technically beat Killmonger the first time they met ... a lesser sister probably would rub that in now and then.

That said, I DO think Killmonger should and will be used more. And I think he'll be protected. He was very well received in the BP movie, so I think marvel knows they have something.
    I can only think of one time when BP straight up beat Killmonger but it was in an Iron Man annual #5 if I remember correctly.

iron man annual.jpg

When did Shuri beat Killmonger? Was this in straight up hand to hand combat? Killmonger should be wrecking havoc in the Marvel Universe it he can beat T'Challa but he is barely used in other books if at all.
    Last edited by taozen; 04-27-2020 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    I can only think of one time when BP straight up beat Killmonger but it was in an Iron Man annual #5 if I remember correctly.

iron man annual.jpg

When did Shuri beat Killmonger? Was this in straight up hand to hand combat? Killmonger should be wrecking havoc in the Marvel Universe it he can beat T'Challa but he is barely used in other books if at all.
    Apparently Hudlin and Priest don't count zombie Killmomger in regards to his win loss record. .

Shuri got the better of Killmonger in Rise. Wasn't really a fight as she used tech.

Mighty Member

Mighty Member

I like the detail in this Dora armor art.

Mighty Member

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Speaking of Killmonger, when's his son who swore vengeance on T'Challa for his father's death (even though Monica Rambeau was the one who killed him) going to take his shot at the King? He should be old enough by now to try, depending on how the sliding timescale works in Marvel, and the writer could easily model him after MCU Killmonger for synergy's sake --- without compromising the development of the original comics' Killmonger.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Speaking of Killmonger, when's his son who swore vengeance on T'Challa for his father's death (even though Monica Rambeau was the one who killed him) going to take his shot at the King? He should be old enough by now to try, depending on how the sliding timescale works in Marvel, and the writer could easily model him after MCU Killmonger for synergy's sake --- without compromising the development of the original comics' Killmonger.
    Well they brought back killmonger as a symbiote.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    he showed up in Kirby's run, as his name states he is literally a being 6 million year's from the future. That right there opens a whole new door In term's of hyper tech and scale to be a extremely powerful threat but he is already pretty strong without the need to use tech if one chose not to
    https://www.writeups.org/6-million-y...black-panther/

I also agree Moses could make the jump to Wakandan villain. Oh also Zanda should get the Redjack treatment.
    Thanks bro.

Mighty Member

Apparently Hudlin and Priest don't count zombie Killmomger in regards to his win loss record. .

Shuri got the better of Killmonger in Rise. Wasn't really a fight as she used tech.
    Really? when was that?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Well they brought back killmonger as a symbiote.
    True enough. I did think Emperor N'Jadaka of the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda had a cool symbiote design, and having his symbiote reanimate Killmonger proper was an interesting twist. I'm just wishing that the thing with his son wasn't a dropped plotline.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    True enough. I did think Emperor N'Jadaka of the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda had a cool symbiote design, and having his symbiote reanimate Killmonger proper was an interesting twist. I'm just wishing that the thing with his son wasn't a dropped plotline.
    So Emperor N'Jakada was loosely based on killmonger? so he takes over his symbiote and revives his 616 counterpart and fuses with him? Yeah nice twist.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Neither. Those look to be the McGregor and Kirby stories. Only thing worth checking out in those is Panthers Rage.
    What do you mean neither epic collections?
    What Black Panther stories do you recommend then?

Really? when was that?
    THe Last issue of Rise of the Black Panther. Shuri tosses this thing at him which basically ties him up. He escapes by jumping out of the air plane they're in.

Not necessarily what one can call a fight... but Shuri tells T'CHalla that she'll handle Killmonger, and she does.

Mighty Member

THe Last issue of Rise of the Black Panther. Shuri tosses this thing at him which basically ties him up. He escapes by jumping out of the air plane they're in.

Not necessarily what one can call a fight... but Shuri tells T'CHalla that she'll handle Killmonger, and she does.
    Then he came back in the later issues and had a symbiote update

So Emperor N'Jakada was loosely based on killmonger? so he takes over his symbiote and revives his 616 counterpart and fuses with him? Yeah nice twist.
    In the least, it gives Killmonger a power upgrade... which IMO was sorely needed.

And of course, it brings him back to life. That in and of itself is needed as well. I'm surprised it took so long quite frankly.