Page 23 of 750 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123523 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    So now, the bp solo is losing steam, Agents of Wakanda is might not last long, no cartoon/animated series announced, no video games and movie doesn't come out in the next 2 years which we know nothing about. He's appearing in some few other comics i.e Avengers but that's about it.

Guess there isn't anything on the horizon except to wait for the movie but will have to get through 6 movies and 7+ tv series before we get to bp2.
    He'll get another solo, they just need another writer to generate some buzz.

It's good for himto be on the Avengers. It's Marvels flagship superhero team and they usually get a big event every year.

Likewise but you would still want your favourite character to be on the spotlight.
    At least with DC, they are capitalizing on Aquaman's success by developing an animated series for the character while fans of the character wait till 2022 for the second movie.
    There was an animated season. But it looks like all the animation that is not in production is getting shut down.

True but is he really doing anything noteworthy in those books as of recent? Excluding maybe AOW but still.
    I wouldn't necessarily say he's been doing anything noteworthy in the team books... but I DO think it's overall fair to say he's being used pretty well. They're team books, so you can't necessarily expect too much emphasis on any one character though.

BANNED

They need to make a Kasper Cole White Tiger show.

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    They need to make a Kasper Cole White Tiger show.
    Only if its equal to HBOs' Spawn level of grittiness

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    There was an animated season. But it looks like all the animation that is not in production is getting shut down.
    I know but it wouldn't hurt to do another one or something else to keep the momentum going.

Everything relating to BP has just been really quiet but I guess no news means good news.

getting Redjack on the book would generate buzz. The BP cartoon has gotten a few nominations already with a couple more recently. The show was liked and widely accepted, and Redjack knows how to write BP. Give him an artist like Acuna and let him go to work and watch the sales steady and not hemorrhage needing constant gimmicks from Marvel.

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    He'll get another solo, they just need another writer to generate some buzz.

It's good for himto be on the Avengers. It's Marvels flagship superhero team and they usually get a big event every year.
    I am hoping that Marvel will just replace Coates as a writer and keep yhe strong artists that he has had on the book. If they can do it for Captain Marvel, why not T'Challa.

With T'Challa usually somewhere in the back in Avengers covers you wouldn't think that he's the leader if u don't read the series.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post

With T'Challa usually somewhere in the back in Avengers covers you wouldn't think that he's the leader if u don't read the series.
    That's what I was thinking too, but the've been pushing IronMan 2020 pretty hard. So I'm not too surprised he getting the up front shots.

A friend shared this. Thought it was funny.

Acuna's art is the only consistently good thing I can say about this arc. Cant believe we still been on this story for 2 years now. Far from what I imagined a black panther space adventure to be like.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post

Good point. Another big question, will T'Challa be leading the Avengers during Empyre or will it default to Captain America?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Good point. Another big question, will T'Challa be leading the Avengers during Empyre or will it default to Captain America?
    This cover sort of implies that Steve might assemble a pick up Avengers team in the event.

Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post

Writer: Jim Zub
    Artist: Carlos Magno

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    This cover sort of implies that Steve might assemble a pick up Avengers team in the event.
    We don't know if Steve consulted with T'Challa. Did they come up with a strategy together or did Steve pick a team and go off on his own?

If T'Challa is leading the Avengers then these things should run through him.

Steve's a great leader and tactician but so is BP(not this wacky Coates version). I'd hate to see his other abilities ignored.