Page 248 of 750 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258298348748 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    He is getting Agents of Wakanda, which is a spin off book of Aarons Avengers. So I think BP is doing okay, all things considered. An entire spin off book is arguably better than a dedicated story arc.
    You mean the one that:

A) Has him maybe get 2 pages an issue?
    B) Focuses on a bunch of C-list non-Wakandans?
    C) Was kicked off the schedule for an event tie-in that has since ALSO been low-key dropped?

Oh yes, that's MUCH better than a story arc focusing on T'Challa himself

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    You mean the one that:

C) Was kicked off the schedule for an event tie-in that has since ALSO been low-key dropped?

SPOT ON, all of this!! When we look at main Avengers book currently, BP is the leader, but I still see a kind of soft tap toward Captain America in some nuances in the writing.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    SPOT ON, all of this!! When we look at main Avengers book currently, BP is the leader, but I still see a kind of soft tap toward Captain America in some nuances in the writing.
    And that's an issue every Avengers chairperson has to face when Steve is on the team. He's the default leader not just of the Avengers but the super hero community as a whole. That said I think Tchalla handles it better than most as his run clearly illustrates the unique things he brings to the table.

You mean the one that:

All things considered ... I'd still say a spin off book is better.

It's more likely he will get his own story arc than another Avenger will get their own spin off book, so I'd say he's in a pretty decent position.

Just had a laugh about WGTC latest article saying Shuri creates a nano suit for Wolverine made with anti metal instead of regular vibranium

He is getting Agents of Wakanda, which is a spin off book of Aarons Avengers. So I think BP is doing okay, all things considered. An entire spin off book is arguably better than a dedicated story arc.
    Yeaaaa. Except TChalla hasn't gotten any focus there either. Just because his name is attached to it doesn't mean he is the main focus. We have seen this already with Coates cabal. Again let's put away the readiness to excuse why it's okay for him to get a dedicated story.

All things considered ... I'd still say a spin off book is better.

It's more likely he will get his own story arc than another Avenger will get their own spin off book, so I'd say he's in a pretty decent position.
    "Hey just be happy hes there, nevermind if he actually benefits from it or hell even is in it, he is more likely to get a spin off, even though Marvel is half assing it.." let me just file this here for ya

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    "Hey just be happy hes there, nevermind if he actually benefits from it or hell even is in it, he is more likely to get a spin off, even though Marvel is half assing it.." let me just file this here for ya

Honestly yes... I'm happy he's not only in Avengers but the leader of it. Wanted that to happen for years. Is he the star of the book? No... it's a team book. He's done about as much if not more than Captain America or Iron Man, so I don't have a whole lot to complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    He's always been a dumbass
    For some reason, people have this problem thinking someone that can make money business wise is smart. TI is a certified idiot.

Killer Mike tho... give that man a cameo in BP2
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Honestly yes... I'm happy he's not only in Avengers but the leader of it. Wanted that to happen for years. Is he the star of the book? No... it's a team book. He's done about as much if not more than Captain America or Iron Man, so I don't have a whole lot to complain about.
    Shockingly, some of us BP fans want the same effort out into TChalla that other heroes get on the regular. So e of us aren't just on the "just happy or be here" train, we actually want him to be the leader or star in more than just name only. Being leader doesn't mean it's if he doesn't do anything with it. It's just like Kotd. It sounds cool and had a lot of potential but for 5 years nothing was done with it, except at the very end for a brief 2 pages and even then it needed Namor there to work.. so no, most of us want and demand more from marvel then just the participation award

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Shockingly, some of us BP fans want the same effort out into TChalla that other heroes get on the regular. So e of us aren't just on the "just happy or be here" train, we actually want him to be the leader or star in more than just name only. Being leader doesn't mean it's if he doesn't do anything with it. It's just like Kotd. It sounds cool and had a lot of potential but for 5 years nothing was done with it, except at the very end for a brief 2 pages and even then it needed Namor there to work.. so no, most of us want and demand more from marvel then just the participation award
    That's my point though.... T'Challa is roughly getting the same effort (maybe a little bit more) as Captain America and Iron right now. So it's about what you would expect. Not that there's anything wrong with wanting more. Just don't expect the characters you like to always be the star of every book they're in... its you setting yourself up for disappointment.

Has anyone taken a look at the page BEFORE what was posted?

T'Challa is caught off guard and GIVES UP leadership of the Avengers.

For one hero, six priests, and a bunch of mummies. Maybe the Skrulls should have tried that.

For one hero, six priests, and a bunch of mummies. Maybe the Skrulls should have tried that.
    According to T'Challa, the defenses of Avengers Mountain might not be enough to protect the Starbrand child from MK and his crew. If he feels what he's facing might be powerful enough to overcome that, it might not be that surprising that he would opt to surrender over allowing conflict to potentially spill into Wakanda.

I presume he has some sort of plan that involves meeting MK's god. But I guess we'll have to wait and see how Priest-like Aarons Avengers BP is.

He wasn't caught off guard. He literally tells Steve he knows and knows what's been collected and how dangerous that is. Maybe because Konshu is part of Bast pantheon he knows more than anyone on the team.

Moon Knigh just wants Tchallas powers, the Skrulls want to conquer the world.

That's my point though.... T'Challa is roughly getting the same effort (maybe a little bit more) as Captain America and Iron right now. So it's about what you would expect. Not that there's anything wrong with wanting more. Just don't expect the characters you like to always be the star of every book they're in... its you setting yourself up for disappointment.
    Your missing the point. TChalla shot up in popularity. You know what marvel did when Carol's movie was coming out? They out her at the forefront made her a big part of a event and had her in multiple books at once. TChalla getting as much attention as Cao and IM.. I mean you do know BP is Marvel's biggest solo Hero IP right?? Abd tell me where I said I expect him to be the star in every book? I said I expect an arc focusobg on TChalla on avengers at some point. But a title that had HIS name on it? Yeah you expect him to be at the forefront getting stuff done, especially when he is with a bunch of c listers, yet somehow he barely gets any shine?