Page 254 of 750 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258264304354 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 11243
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    When is release date for last three issues?
    Not soon enough?

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Thoughts on the rumors that Beyonce will work on the Black Panther 2 soundtrack?

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Thoughts on the rumors that Beyonce will work on the Black Panther 2 soundtrack?
    I wonder if they would use her in the movie as Monica Lynn.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I so wish this was a comic strip. All of these are so funny. One day it will happen
    At least FLEX gets it! There is nothing wrong with making fun of... the culture! LOL! "instant soul brother"... comedy madness. Hello Kitty?

These Neo-BP writers take the wrong ish too seriously. Flex should be on the task. After Muad'Dib, of course. Get RedJack to show us how it's done. I know how these things play-out! Be honest, can't get much worse.

Don't pat yourselves on the back for the BP movie. WWO basically created that ish! Really!

Mummies & misrepresented culture? BP fans don't see a problem? Or a solution? what if BP fans... o' never mind!

P.S.

Dear BP editorial: take a page from PM, RJ & FH... don't forget the punchlines!

can't get much worse.
    Last edited by Paul Muad'Dib; 06-10-2020 at 10:34 AM.

BANNED

Bey or Doja-Cat? My bad

Out-takes from the sketchbook! The sketchbook! (Shuri) in the hands of someone capable. ^^^ Warrior-Queen Surih^^

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Muad'Dib View Post
    Bey or Doja-Cat? My bad

Out-takes from the sketchbook! The sketchbook! (Shuri) in the hands of someone capable. ^^^ Warrior-Queen Surih^^
    Your linework holds attention, always glad to see more.

BANNED

Out-takes from the sketchbook! The sketchbook! Tech-Heavy-Shuri

they ruin the fun with bureaucracy

Quote Originally Posted by Gessela View Post
    Your linework holds attention, always glad to see more.
    salute! respect! can we get some of your work on here? for the win!!!
    Last edited by Paul Muad'Dib; 06-10-2020 at 01:39 PM.

No problem, though I'll always post over on the Hudlin Forum first.
    Here's my revisit of T'Challa's suit. I've got some Shuri stuff in the pipeline for later this week.

GSFanArtBPSuitRevision3.jpg

Last edited by Gessela; 06-10-2020 at 07:02 PM. Reason: image too small

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Id love to read that...
    Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    Hats off to DrNewGod.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    And that brotherse and sisters, is how you set up a very powerful and we'll developed premise, one that actually makes sense as to why T'Challa joined the avengers and stayed as long as he did for those who complain about why he stayed and lines up with established character continuity. No spying to learn because he is a scientist at heart BS, he is a King and warrior first above all. Hell you could even tie this group into killmongers son and his group from hudlins run.

This would take a very clever writer to pull off and if done properly, could easily fall into a top BP storyline
    I am deeply flattered.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I wonder if they would use her in the movie as Monica Lynn.
    I really hope not.

Boisterously Confused

How do we feel about the MCU's use of nanotech on T'Challa's costume? I'm talking about the disappearing mask here.

I get it that they're giving themselves an excuse to have full-mask characters quicky expose (very expensive) actors' faces.

Still:
    • The Black Panther has a mystique to maintain.
    • Modern CGI can imprint facial expression on a mask as well as Ditko did on Spider-Man on page
    • It makes Wakanda-tech look too much like Stark-tech, when the whole point is putting Wakanda In Front of conventional civilization

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

In theory I don't have a problem with it, though I wish the MCU would stop having their heroes take off their masks especially at the worst times.

Regarding BP, it helps show that his tech is advanced. However I think it could use a more unique animation. Since the film's production design used Vibranium sand a lot, I wouldn't mind if we could see it look like sand coming all over T'Challa's face until it shaped into the helmet.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    In theory I don't have a problem with it, though I wish the MCU would stop having their heroes take off their masks especially at the worst times.

Regarding BP, it helps show that his tech is advanced. However I think it could use a more unique animation. Since the film's production design used Vibranium sand a lot, I wouldn't mind if we could see it look like sand coming all over T'Challa's face until it shaped into the helmet.
    I'd rather that they mold expression on the mask. It separates him from the other tech heroes. The Black Panther should be His Own Thing.

In my opinion the formation of the hard shell parts of both Iron Man’s and Black Panther’s suits look cartoonish and take me out the films momentarily.
    Having the tech form the soft or weaved parts look plausible, but I’ve yet to see believable materialization of hard shell parts from nanites of film.

Andy Park's concept art on different Black Panther costumes: https://www.instagram.com/p/CBLh_kaA...ource=ig_embed.