Page 256 of 750 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259260266306356 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Miles is getting a lot of love from all forms of entertainment platforms.

Makes me wonder if we will ever get a BP videogame ever
    Miles game is easy to go because everything is already built.

And its unlikely a "full" game, a bridge the gap til Spider-Man 2 thing.

All they really have to do is change movesets and add some villains. .
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I don't do pinball but saw they put T'Challa on the new cabinet Marvel and Zen are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

Regardless as to whether it's an expansion pack of the first game like Uncharted Lost legacy to bridge the gap between 1 & 2, it's still an impressive feat to have a Spider-Man game that is not dedicated to Peter Parker but given to Miles Morales instead and on a next-generation console at that.

Maybe we can get an "Avengers: Black Panther Quest" game as well but that s probably unlikely.

Incredible Member

Its a full game sir

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    Another point due to the vibranium suits: The high tech can be an issue itself for some watches. Some movie watchers did not care for the Panther vs Killmonger fight in the suits compared to the challenge match because with the suits, no one could really get hurt. There second fight was less dramatic until the end, I think, because of the vibranium suit tech.
    I think the moment both of them fell down the mine, hitting several Vibranium structures on the way and didn't get hurt, it was a problem. I wish the fight didn't start like that.

But the sonic stabilizers were a good way to deal with the suits. I just think the fight itself needs better choreography to show it. It could have used a bit more brutality and tension. Since their suits were unstable, have each other hit each other in vital areas. Have the sonic stabilizers mess with their enhanced senses, and if they get hit by the train, have it make them dizzy and desperate. I think Coogler could have pulled off something like that based on what the final fight of Creed was like. But it seems Marvel wanted that third act wrapped up as quickly as possible.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Regardless as to whether it's an expansion pack of the first game like Uncharted Lost legacy to bridge the gap between 1 & 2, it's still an impressive feat to have a Spider-Man game that is not dedicated to Peter Parker but given to Miles Morales instead and on a next-generation console at that.

Maybe we can get an "Avengers: Black Panther Quest" game as well but that s probably unlikely.
    I still believe he's gonna show up in Marvel's Avengers down the line. He's one of the most popular Avengers aside from the MCU OG 6 and the classic Avengers from the comics. He's a massively popular character right now. I have a feeling they're use him as their agile and acrobatic type character instead of Spider-Man.

But regarding his own game, I think it's still pretty difficult to justify why he should get one at the moment. Sure, every game mechanic it would need already exists and the film has shown how good it could look in 3D space but Black Panther still lacks the breadth of inspiration Batman and Spider-Man both had at the point they got their games.

Spectacular Member

The Russos are bad directors and had trash writing. Disney never should have had them near Wakanda.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    I still believe he's gonna show up in Marvel's Avengers down the line. He's one of the most popular Avengers aside from the MCU OG 6 and the classic Avengers from the comics. He's a massively popular character right now. I have a feeling they're use him as their agile and acrobatic type character instead of Spider-Man.

But regarding his own game, I think it's still pretty difficult to justify why he should get one at the moment. Sure, every game mechanic it would need already exists and the film has shown how good it could look in 3D space but Black Panther still lacks the breadth of inspiration Batman and Spider-Man both had at the point they got their games.
    There isn't a definitive reason to justify to make BP have his own game except that he is a pretty popular character now and branching into the video game sector would create a larger fan base and make it accessible to people who don't read comics, thereby, wanting to know more about the character. In the past, they have made videogames for characters that that may not have needed video games at first but turned out to be okay to good once the games were released i.e Wolverine, The Punisher, Deadpool, Hulk etc. There might not be a reason for him to have his own game but so did other characters who had games made anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Its a full game sir
    Source?

It seemed expansion pack ish. I'd absolutely love to be wrong though.

It doesn't change the fact they already have everything made so it is much easier to hav ea "miles" game vs a full wakanda BP game

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post

If BP isn't in Marvel's Avengers, I'm not buying it.

There isn't a definitive reason to justify to make BP have his own game except that he is a pretty popular character now and branching into the video game sector would create a larger fan base and make it accessible to people who don't read comics, thereby, wanting to know more about the character. In the past, they have made videogames for characters that that may not have needed video games at first but turned out to be okay to good once the games were released i.e Wolverine, The Punisher, Deadpool, Hulk etc. There might not be a reason for him to have his own game but so did other characters who had games made anyway.
    I think fans don't want just a "Black Panther" game. They want a triple AAA, marquee, Spider-Man/Arkam style game. And I think Batman/Spider-Man are the only characters to get that right?

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Because Black Panther is a part of a team, I suspect they're more likely to create an Avengers game with a Wakandan level or DLC than a purely BP game. If he were on the Sony side of things like Spider-Man, it would be more likely given Sony obviously has investment on the gaming side of things. For Disney it's just a side thing.

But if the Avengers game does well, it's certainly they can branch out with other characters.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Because Black Panther is a part of a team, I suspect they're more likely to create an Avengers game with a Wakandan level or DLC than a purely BP game. If he were on the Sony side of things like Spider-Man, it would be more likely given Sony obviously has investment on the gaming side of things. For Disney it's just a side thing.

But if the Avengers game does well, it's certainly they can branch out with other characters.
    Yea I think this upcoming Avengers game is Disney getting their feet wet with big budget projects and from there they’ll spin-off into solo properties. An interconnected gaming universe with its own history and concepts. I’d imagine that if that’s the case Black Panther would be at the top of their to do list alongside other major characters like Iron Man and Thor. He’s demonstrated he’s commercially viable and offers one of the most distinctive locations in the MU. And I definitely think that if Miles’ game ends up being a hit it’ll only solidify the chances of a BP game down the line. It might take a few years but I think the endgame here is to give as many top characters AAA-gaming experiences as they can.

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Its a full game sir
    In news which is bound to disappoint a lot of fans excited after watching the Spider-Man: Miles Morales trailer, it's been confirmed that the game isn't actually a standalone title and is, instead, a remastered "expansion" of 2018's Spider-Man. Sony Interactive Entertainment EVP head of European Business Simon Rutter confirmed the news during a Telegraph interview.

"There’s a substantial Miles Morales component, which is the expansion element," explained Rutter, adding that "also within the game as well there’s been major enhancements to the game and the game engine, obviously deploying some of the major PlayStation 5 technology and features."

“I think what is very interesting for everyone to see is how familiar games might be to some degree changed through the workings of PlayStation 5," he concluded.
    I demand an apology good sir! DEMAND IT! ON YOUR KNEES

I'm disappointed for sure

EDIT: but now there twitter says full game.

idk why there is so much confusion?
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 06-12-2020 at 09:24 AM.

If BP isn't in Marvel's Avengers, I'm not buying it
    He's not going to be in the base game, but he's probably going to be one of the first heroes they add into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He's not going to be in the base game, but he's probably going to be one of the first heroes they add into it.
    then im not buying it until he's added lol

Mighty Member

makes it hard to see damage.
    Exactly and due to the vibranium, the character does not get injured. I remember talking to a female friend who is not a big superhero fan and she said that she lost interest in the combat scenes once he had his suit because he could not be hurt. She felt there was no real danger to him after that.