Page 305 of 750 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309315355405 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    I've vastly prefer him having claws. I've always liked the idea that he employs a martial art based on the movements of a jungle cat.
    That's the mistake a lot of artists make. It's why he's always squatting(when not about to leap) when every one else is standing. They can just say he's a cat person. Lol.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    That's the mistake a lot of artists make. It's why he's always squatting(when not about to leap) when every one else is standing. They can just say he's a cat person. Lol.
    Eh. We disagree, but I can see legitimacy in your point.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Btw, the sword T'Challa is using there is Excelsior. A Kree/Skrull hybrid magical sword. It's the same one we saw embedded into the throne in the recent trailer.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Excelsior_(Star-Sword)
    If he's walking around with Teddys sword, its definitely an indication that he plays a reasonably important role in the story.

I think they are going with the standard plot of keeping something important in Wakanda because it's the securist location. And we're seeing the bad guys go after it.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    ... how did he get the sword?

So Wakanda is totally taking an L here eh?

Someone give me hope.

SWaD part two is apparently too out there, Wakanda has to be beaten to showcase the threat "Not even Wakanda can stop them!!"

Honestly I would rather T'Challa excuse himself From the main event so we csn get a SWaD part two instead in a tie in at this point. This same old Wakanda beaten and using medieval weapons instead of their advanced tech is beyond old, and just shows how uncreative and lazy writers are these days

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If he's walking around with Teddys sword, its definitely an indication that he plays a reasonably important role in the story.

I think they are going with the standard plot of keeping something important in Wakanda because it's the securist location. And we're seeing the bad guys go after it.
    And I for one, would rather not see that happen again, we just dealt with that in SE and it's stupid because the plot will bypass all logic and reason for the sake of plot. Much rather he go like he did with mk and handle it himself and the invasion take place in a tie in (like it was originally supposed to do) so that Wakanda can shine without plot ruining it

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    what is this from?
    Empyre number 4 preview
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Empyre number 4 preview
    Now that I've checked the preview, they might kill Tchalla until BP2.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    And I for one, would rather not see that happen again, we just dealt with that in SE and it's stupid because the plot will bypass all logic and reason for the sake of plot. Much rather he go like he did with mk and handle it himself and the invasion take place in a tie in (like it was originally supposed to do) so that Wakanda can shine without plot ruining it
    Being leader of the Avengers means he's likely to be occupied what's going on in the main book instead of the tie in. The fact that he's got Teddys sword probably means he's got somewhat if an important role in the story. Obviously I'm just speculating, but I'm guessing the bad guys for whatever reason want that sword, so protecting it in Wakanda makes sense from a certain perspective.
    Last edited by XPac; 07-11-2020 at 03:21 PM.

If he's in Aaron's Avenger book he's safe. Even if he dies, it'll last a day and a half max, and he'll be back like nothing happened.

If he's in Aaron's Avenger book he's safe. Even if he dies, it'll last a day and a half max, and he'll be back like nothing happened.
    The current Avengers story probably takes place before this. And the solicitations haven't made it past the Moonknight story yet.

While there are no spoilers here, EMPYRE #4 is promising to be a gamechanger for Marvel's heroes -- with a shocking ending to boot! Marvel Executive Editor Tom Brevoort says: “We can’t reveal anything about what happens in the course of EMPYRE #4 other than to say that Marvel fans will be talking about it for years to come!”
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

The current Avengers story probably takes place before this. And the solicitations haven't made it past the Moonknight story yet.
    The thing is Tchalla is not Bill Foster. Even IF he does (and honestly there's no reason to think he will) , it won't stick. When you're an IP of any value whatsoever, you won't even be gone enough to be missed.

The thing is Tchalla is not Bill Foster. Even IF he does (and honestly there's no reason to think he will) , it won't stick. When you're an IP of any value whatsoever, you won't even be gone enough to be missed.
    My post says until BP2. Lol.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

slowly realises that the sword T'Challa is using the same one embedded in his throne, which could be blatant symbolism and the character has never truly died before

F*** me man if they do this s***...

Being leader of the Avengers means he's likely to be occupied what's going on in the main book instead of the tie in. The fact that he's got Teddys sword probably means he's got somewhat if an important role in the story. Obviously I'm just speculating, but I'm guessing the bad guys for whatever reason want that sword, so protecting it in Wakanda makes sense from a certain perspective.
    He didn't act much like the guy in charge in Empyre #0. More like the bus driver.