Page 358 of 750 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358359360361362368408458 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 11243

Tell me again how awesome BP & Wakanda will be in this event?

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    I don't know if Marvek ever said it. I think it was speculation articles. Lol.

you saw the bad guys say they were formidable!!!

so awesome!!!
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    The Tie in that got cancelled probably explained it
    Maybe. I mean the tie in said the AoW were defending Wakanda whilst T'Challa is on space. Plus, the main event should be able to somewhat explain things on a cohesive manner without heavy reliance on tie ins

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    He could have used it the same way Teddy did to wipe out the plant people. But it would have destroyed all the vegetation in Wakanda too.

In other words he asked Teddy for it with half a plan. Lol
    See I thought that he was saying that wakandan tech would do that, not some mcguffin. Apparently wakandan technology isn't a match for anything in the comics...

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    See I thought that he was saying that wakandan tech would do that, not some mcguffin. Apparently wakandan technology isn't a match for anything in the comics...
    It cant be a match if you dont use it. Lol.

In this case Wakandan tech doesn't even need to be a match for the alien planets... it just needs to to be able to regrow vegetation in Wakanda when this is over. They have a viable sollution to the short term problem... it's just a matter of whether or not the price Wakanda pays it worth it. But if Wakandan tech can grow plants, it might not be that bad.

They can pull a Doom War sort of ending, and have Wakanda take the hit only to have wave the issue away later.

Oh wait...

Get Hectic!

well, Empyre wasn't as bad as some feared. Wasn't good but I guess it wasn't a Doom War. Still, it felt like someone just caught Infinity War while writing Wakanda
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    well, Empyre wasn't as bad as some feared. Wasn't good but I guess it wasn't a Doom War. Still, it felt like someone just caught Infinity War while writing Wakanda
    Gotta see how Wakanda is getting out of this mess though.

As long as T'challa doesn't die, I don't think this event will damage T'challa himself at all.

Wakanda is already a sad sack POS in the comics so can't get any worse lol. At least this is an actual army and not 12 members of The People.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    It cant be a match if you dont use it. Lol.
    It's like people forget that if you want to make a threat seem viable then make them face an opponent at full strength and cone up with a way to show they are formidable. I mean I am sure Ewing knew a bunch of plants facing wakandan tech at its fullest would get utterly curbed stomped, but he could atleast pretend Wakanda has some advanced technology

It's like people forget that if you want to make a threat seem viable then make them face an opponent at full strength and cone up with a way to show they are formidable. I mean I am sure Ewing knew a bunch of plants facing wakandan tech at its fullest would get utterly curbed stomped, but he could atleast pretend Wakanda has some advanced technology
    The previews for the cancelled issue 2 of Invasion of Wakanda mentions that Wakanda was facing alien weapons, psychic spirits, and ancient magic... so we would've seen a lot more out of the invaders in the tie in books.

The thing is that these guys are supposed to be a threat to both the Kree and the Skulls... 2 races who should be far more technologically advanced than anyone on earth. So they should be able to handle advanced tech. What they won't be able to handle is super heroes... which is why earth will be able to do what the Skrulls and Kree can't.

I haven't been reading Empyre, but can SOMEONE explain to me why nobody seems to remember that plants burn?

I haven't been reading Empyre, but can SOMEONE explain to me why nobody seems to remember that plants burn?
    The Kree and Skrull have definately NOT forgotten that fact. If they get their way, they'll be buring a whole lot of stuff pretty soon.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    The Kree and Skrull have definately NOT forgotten that fact. If they get their way, they'll be buring a whole lot of stuff pretty soon.
    You don't wait for the weeds take over your lawn and burn your house down.