Page 376 of 750 FirstFirst ... 276326366372373374375376377378379380386426476 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 11243
    Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Okay so the HeroicAssault bit seems to be about T'Challa's Assault Heroic Ability skill tree.

The assault heroic is called 'Strength of Kings'. We have no idea what it does, but for comparison's sake Cap's is called 'Steamroller' which allows him to throw his shield at four automatic targets at once, while Iron Man's is Unibeam which is self explanatory.

You can then upgrade 'Strength of Kings' to 'Animal Cry' which might increase its damage or the number or enemies it affects. Then you can specialize the ability with two different skill trees, Specialization I and Specialization II. Specialization I contains 'Child of Ra', 'Fury of Bast', and 'Kinetic Warhead', while Specialization II contains 'Panther Focus', 'Pathfinder' and 'Prey'. From what I've seen, specializations have to do with adding additional moves to the assault heroic, adding or increasing status effects like stun or bleed, or changing what defeated enemies drop like loot.

The HeroicUltimate is about T'Challa's Ultimate Heroic Ability skill tree.

The ultimate heroic is called 'Power of Bast'. Again, we have no idea what that does. For comparison's sake Cap's is called 'Brooklyn Brawler' which is a powerful shield slam AoE damage attack and Iron Man's is 'Hulkbuster' which allows you to use it with its own abilities for a specific amount of time.

You can then upgrade 'Power of Bast' to 'Animal Fury' and again to 'Feral Onslaught', which might be damage, utility or duration upgrades depending on what the ability does. Specialization I contains 'Immunity', 'Kinetic Resonator' and 'Stalking Prey', while Specialization II contains 'Golden Age', 'Kinetic Amplifier' and 'Predator'.

The Default bits seem to be talking about light attacks, heavy attacks, aerials, and range attacks.
    Last edited by Blind Wedjat; 08-16-2020 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Both are equally important, liss had a great story and knew how to write T'Challa but the art to me was the weak link. Especially when. Taking into consideration some of the covers. But I would prioritize the writer first
    I really liked Palos' and Oemings' art. Even Martinbrouugh was fine. The use of shadows and simplistic design worked fine for me.

Fracavillas' art however wasn't that good imo.

BANNED

problem is... every new element you've seen for BP or Shuri... WWO has already done. Coates & Coogler are my students... i caught cheating. no else wants to say so.

^^^^^^ ^^^^^ ^^^^^
    (Check-out WWO Shuri design & Stelfreeze's/ Coates shuri Design. they are still following my play-book! Respect to Stelfreeze but i did it first, buddy!

VVVVV VVVVVV VVVVV VVVVVVVV

Ezyo 1000... it's no different than "Cosplay"! recreating our own version of our fav heroes. we are talking about one of the most successful black films of all time. that i basically created. i wont let that $#!t ride. F-no!

legally... it's called "point of origin"

i want to introduce more WWO pages to the public but can't for fear of theft. they are hindering my ability to exhibit original content.

undisputed

BANNED

Notice how i can produce example after example of who did what first...

that's because there is no getting around the truth.

the westside connect "W" i used as a gag for "WU-Kanda"... it's a parody

BANNED

why show Wukandans throwin'-up the "W"? the "W" is just another example of how Wukandans greet one another... here's another example

check-out the "L.A." hand sign.... used as a "WA" for Wakanda

just another example of how Wukandans greet one another.

example after example to support certain (WWO) original concepts were used in various ways.... WWO

they all lead up to this BP Movie gem...

i just showed a series of images... what can they produce in pattern.... of Wu greetings? i just produced three

Wakanda Forever! HA- ha- ha

Reward, Respect, Recognition

I thought the arms crossed was an Egyptian sign...

Did ancient Pharaohs trademark that?
    Get Hectic!

Hey for all fans, it seems like Marvel's Avengers game which is coming from Square Enix will have Black Panther in their game, in the game code it was found that he is presented you can check more in the video below!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Muad'Dib View Post
    problem is... every new element you've seen for BP or Shuri... WWO has already done. Coates & Coogler are my students... i caught cheating. no else wants to say so.

^^^^^^ ^^^^^ ^^^^^
    (Check-out WWO Shuri design & Stelfreeze's/ Coates shuri Design. they are still following my play-book! Respect to Stelfreeze but i did it first, buddy!

VVVVV VVVVVV VVVVV VVVVVVVV

Ezyo 1000... it's no different than "Cosplay"! recreating our own version of our fav heroes. we are talking about one of the most successful black films of all time. that i basically created. i wont let that $#!t ride. F-no!

legally... it's called "point of origin"

i want to introduce more WWO pages to the public but can't for fear of theft. they are hindering my ability to exhibit original content.

undisputed
    I like your version better then what we have gotten recently, to me, it really shows the mix of afrofuturistic designs while 'keeping cultural pride' so to speak. It's crazy seeing the similarities between your work and what's come out at later dates, though I hope it doesn't hinder your ability to grow and continue to master the craft.. but still man I really like your designs. My drawings follow more in line with designs of recent times, except with my own spin of how I prefer the habit to look

Ultimate Member

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/p...set/tx747607aa

Black Panther lunch kit coming next month.

Then stop being scared.

It happens-I had it done to me by a certain R&B singer. All I did was his bio for my old website. His people copied my stuff 100%.

Water mark your stuff or use a different cast. Make your own version of some African country like Dc did with Red LIon.

BANNED

"As a chef I was told in the beginning of my career by instructors that we are not going to reinvent the wheel. But there is a line between imitation and inspiration.

I did not create the first tomato sauce but there are so many nuances I can add to a sauce or recipe that I have no reason to steal anyone else’s style or idea.

Lacking creativity or doing something strictly for the money is something that kills artistry."
    -- Anthony X
    Last edited by Paul Muad'Dib; 08-17-2020 at 01:05 PM.

Wakanda has been discovered as a region in Marvel's Avengers

oh lawd I wonder how detailed it will be

is the game still in beta?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Wakanda has been discovered as a region in Marvel's Avengers

I guess we know where Black Panther's campaign takes place .

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    oh lawd I wonder how detailed it will be

is the game still in beta?
    Yea it's still in beta but I think it closes soon.

On one hand, I'm not over the moon on the game in this beta stage. Combat and gameplay feel clunky and slow at times (and the combat design doesn't feel that detailed or deep), performance can be pretty poor and I don't think the visual presentation is all that (and really I just came off of Ghost of Tsushima which is such a strongly presentated game visually (and the way things are looking I want Sucker Punch to make the hypothetical Black Panther AAA game lol)). But it can be fun still and I can see the potential in it if the launch is successful and it's developed better over time.

I just want to see what Black Panther looks like and how he plays. What ideas they have. That's what I'm interested in.

Also, Klaw might be a boss battle as well. He appeared in some datamined information I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Yea it's still in beta but I think it closes soon.

On one hand, I'm not over the moon on the game in this beta stage. Combat and gameplay feel clunky and slow at times (and the combat design doesn't feel that detailed or deep), performance can be pretty poor and I don't think the visual presentation is all that (and really I just came off of Ghost of Tsushima which is such a strongly presentated game visually (and the way things are looking I want Sucker Punch to make the hypothetical Black Panther AAA game lol)). But it can be fun still and I can see the potential in it if the launch is successful and it's developed better over time.

I just want to see what Black Panther looks like and how he plays. What ideas they have. That's what I'm interested in.

Also, Klaw might be a boss battle as well. He appeared in some datamined information I think.
    Ghost is on my list when it drops in price eventually.

The way Avengers game play looks, I am still thinking i'll grab it on the first price decrease (40ish) if BP looks cool.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html