Page 379 of 750 FirstFirst ... 279329369375376377378379380381382383389429479 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    We do have to remember that Khonshu isn't necessarily a straight up villain here. A win doesn't necessarily mean beating him in a fight... it could easily mean just talking him out of what he's doing.

Of course I'm not necessarily saying it will or should go down that way... but it's a possibility given the motives of the characters. They all sort of all want the same thing here.
    Nope, frak that. T'Challa is loooooooong over due for a on panel straight up victory, no speech BS no getting his ass kicked but winning on a technicality no winning because he called for help... straight up win is demanded, especially how much this is getting hyped up for
    Last edited by Ezyo1000; 08-19-2020 at 04:08 PM.

The big twist would be that there is a Priest reference and Khonshu strips Mark of his powers and gives it to Tchalla to become Black Panther Knight. The acolyte of two gods to take down Mephisto.

Khonshu is afraid of Mephisto, but Tchalla stares him down.

I'd also be fun if he brought that Tiger god pokeball with him since that god claims to be there at the beginning of humanity too.
    Last edited by Cville; 08-19-2020 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    The big twist would be that there is a Priest reference and Khonshu strips Mark of his powers and gives it to Tchalla to become Black Panther Knight. The acolyte of two gods to take down Mephisto.

Khonshu is afraid of Mephisto, but Tchalla stares him down.
    Not much of a gain there honestly. Moon Knight barely has any powers to strip (aside of course from the powers he took from the Avengers). Outside this particular story arc, Khonshu was stingier on the power upgrades for his champion than even Bast was.

But if Khonshu gives BP the ability to combine the power of Thor, Phoenix, Strange, the Star Brand, Ghost Rider etc that would be scary powerful. Honestly I think Phoenix and Star Brand alone are probably more powerful than Mephisto so it's almost overkill. Course, you probably have to kill the baby to get the star brand so that would probably be off limits.
    Last edited by XPac; 08-19-2020 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Not much of a gain there honestly. Moon Knight barely has any powers to strip (aside of course from the powers he took from the Avengers). Outside this particular story arc, Khonshu was stingier on the power upgrades for his champion than even Bast was.

But if Khonshu gives BP the ability to combine the power of Thor, Phoenix, Strange, the Star Brand, Ghost Rider etc that would be scary powerful. Honestly I think Phoenix and Star Brand alone are probably more powerful than Mephisto so it's almost overkill. Course, you probably have to kill the baby to get the star brand so that would probably be off limits.
    It's mostly for story and hype value. Tchalla already out maneuvered Mephisto. This would be for the lols.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    So...

first there was this news story

HOLLYWOOD REPORTER EXCLUSIVE

then there was this link where you can get a MASSIVE discount on the whole season.

DISCOUNT LINK

and Then there was this code for you to use when it's time to input codes.

GEOFFBP50

You guys will FEEL this. It's no joke. THere's a clock on the discount. it runs out soon so get on this.

Attachment 99889
    T'Chaka unintentionally resurrected?? Bruh... I had a story idea about a villain that could do that and T'Challa would have to fight his father (who he doesn't know it's his father initially as he takes on a different moniker) I am excited to hear more about this

It's mostly for story and hype value. Tchalla already out maneuvered Mephisto. This would be for the lols.
    I agree with this, T'Challa has already beaten Mephisto on his base power alone before. Though I would like to see that happen again tbh since it establishes the title of the most dangerous man alive pretty handily without needing a boost

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I actually kinda liked that scene. He broke out and had them yelling for god lol. If all he did in that issue was make empty threats or get saved by Cap then I’d take issue with it. But Aaron made a bad situation actually pretty badass imo.
    If Aaron ends it right then I agree

If khonshu jsut beats his ass down with Mjolnir, then it means ntohing lol

i am cautiously optimistic about this ending. I can't see Aaron building it up this much for nothing
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Man JA got us BP fans looking like:

Whether he's about to show us SWaD panther or AvX panther lol
    Last edited by Ezyo1000; 08-19-2020 at 05:20 PM.

T'Challa already has Odins thumbs up, so maybe the gods do see T'Challa as the go-to guy to deal with this threat. Obviously it's an Avengers story so it won't be just him... but the story is arguably having T'Challa stand out a little bit from the rest of the pack.

So...

then there was this link where you can get a MASSIVE discount on the whole season.

DISCOUNT LINK

GEOFFBP50

You guys will FEEL this. It's no joke. THere's a clock on the discount. it runs out soon so get on this.

Attachment 99889

No idea what this is but I'm excited for it

So...

DISCOUNT LINK

GEOFFBP50

Attachment 99889
    Dude, you delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Theyve had a black dude in chains getting his ass beat to break him

Aarons gotta bring somethinh hard or bast almighty this is a bad look
    I wonder, if Moon Knight can pick up Mjolnir.....can BP pull it off?

That would probably be one of the coolest scenes having Khonshu throw the hammer at BP only to have him snatch it out of the air like he owned it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I wonder, if Moon Knight can pick up Mjolnir.....can BP pull it off?

That would probably be one of the coolest scenes having Khonshu throw the hammer at BP only to have him snatch it out of the air like he owned it.
    If Aaron's writing it, possibly. He does love his Mjolnir shenanigans.

So...

DISCOUNT LINK

GEOFFBP50

Attachment 99889
    Looks cool. Would've loved James C. Mathis III to narrate it, but William Jackson Harper seems like he'll bring a fresh voice to Wakanda .

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    If Aaron's writing it, possibly. He does love his Mjolnir shenanigans.
    It's hard to say. Based on Moon Knights ability to overcome Thor with the hammer because it's a moon rock, I would expect that would override Tchalla being able to control the hammer through worthiness. If Thor can't control it, in theory no one can. But it would be a cool scene, and Aaron can do whatever the heck he wants with that hammer.
    Last edited by XPac; 08-19-2020 at 09:54 PM.