Page 380 of 750 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382383384390430480 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Looks cool. Would've loved James C. Mathis III to narrate it, but William Jackson Harper seems like he'll bring a fresh voice to Wakanda .
    agreed. this will be excellent too.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    T'Challa already has Odins thumbs up, so maybe the gods do see T'Challa as the go-to guy to deal with this threat. Obviously it's an Avengers story so it won't be just him... but the story is arguably having T'Challa stand out a little bit from the rest of the pack.
    I see no reason why T'Challa won't handle this himself, all the other avenger's are either down, or fighting mummies elsewhere, its reasonable to conclude that he will be the one to stop khonshu since no other avenger is even close to his location

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I wonder, if Moon Knight can pick up Mjolnir.....can BP pull it off?

That would probably be one of the coolest scenes having Khonshu throw the hammer at BP only to have him snatch it out of the air like he owned it.
    I thought MK only could because of weird moon shennanigans going on. Not like Khonshu or him are "worthy" lol

Meanwhile, Bast is seeing what Khonshu is doing and is like

Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I see no reason why T'Challa won't handle this himself, all the other avenger's are either down, or fighting mummies elsewhere, its reasonable to conclude that he will be the one to stop khonshu since no other avenger is even close to his location
    He might handle Khonshu himself sure. I was talking about stopping Mephisto when I said I don't think it will be just him.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I thought MK only could because of weird moon shennanigans going on. Not like Khonshu or him are "worthy" lol

Lol, right yo number one boy is on the ropes and Bast can't give him ANY kind of power ups...? Meanwhile in Thor's book he getting upgrades like stacks on stacks! ...even as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Lol, right yo number one boy is on the ropes and Bast can't give him ANY kind of power ups...? Meanwhile in Thor's book he getting upgrades like stacks on stacks! ...even as we speak.
    T'challa about to walk up to Khonshu and go, "yo, how bout I be your avatar instead insead of crazy ass Marc?"

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

T'challa about to walk up to Khonshu and go, "yo, how bout I be your avatar instead insead of crazy ass Marc?"
    Bast gonna be like "Woooow, so this what we doin now? My Panther's making back deals, wth!"

Bast gonna be on that, ...Ayo Khonny, we got have a lil talk god to god. Feel me?

T'Challa took down Mephisto he don't need no help. That is why Bast picked him
    The J-man

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    So...

first there was this news story

HOLLYWOOD REPORTER EXCLUSIVE

then there was this link where you can get a MASSIVE discount on the whole season.

DISCOUNT LINK

and Then there was this code for you to use when it's time to input codes.

GEOFFBP50

You guys will FEEL this. It's no joke. THere's a clock on the discount. it runs out soon so get on this.

Sins of the King sees T'Challa's rule threatened by his father's unintended resurrection. The story, described as an adventure thriller, follows Black Panther as he faces the mistakes of the past, as well as dark forces seeking revenge on Wakanda. Characters who appear in the miniseries include favorites from the 2018 Black Panther film such as Okoye and Shuri, as well as Marvel mainstays Misty Knight and War Machine. There are also new characters, including a villain who can resurrect the dead.

A collab BP project featuring: ApexAbyss & Ture ( Tchallah & Tchaka team-up! Hmmm, posted on Aug 18th 2018) father & son! New characters? BTW Ture, S.I., Gessela & several other BP voices have stories that need to be given some light...

this BP story sounds similar to BP710:THE PROTOCOLS - Rise or Die! 2018 if i were to fight this. it would be a good fight. Rap battle-style! your story against ours... everything they are doing has already been done by.... you know who.

there is a campaign going on RJ. a campaign you could help support. congratulations. make us proud & if you can... put in a good word.... and remember...

Undisputed

november solicits, still no black panther

wtf is going on

Ultimate Member

november solicits, still no black panther

wtf is going on
    Rumor has it the end will be in 2021.

Let me see if I can tie this together...

The dead are tied to the moon, BP is King of the Dead, somehow BP his limited influence on the Moon because he is King of the Dead, Mjolnir is made of moon rocks(since when, I don't know), BP has limited control over Mjolnir.

Okay, I just set it up for you JA. Make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    He might handle Khonshu himself sure. I was talking about stopping Mephisto when I said I don't think it will be just him.
    I think it will be a BP MK team up to beat Mephisto. He already has most of the avenger's powers so I think whatever T'Challa gets from beating khonshu plus MK will put Mephisto down

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Let me see if I can tie this together...

The dead are tied to the moon, BP is King of the Dead, somehow BP his limited influence on the Moon because he is King of the Dead, Mjolnir is made of moon rocks(since when, I don't know), BP has limited control over Mjolnir.

Okay, I just set it up for you JA. Make it happen.
    What if he just turned around and took over the mummies

mummies are dead right?

"thanks for the army khonshu"

What if he just turned around and took over the mummies

mummies are dead right?

"thanks for the army khonshu"
    It might just be zombies.

He didn't seem capable of exerting control of vampires earlier in Aaron's run. And he didn't seem able to control them when the mummies surrounded Waksnda a couple issues ago.

Though I suppose it's possible he could have and simply chose not to since he wanted to be taken to Khonshu.