Page 478 of 750 FirstFirst ... 378428468474475476477478479480481482488528578 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Shang-Chi (I think), She-Hulk, Captain America, Namor, Wolverine, and T'Challa (I'm certain).
    **** i thought that was Falcon lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Shang-Chi (I think), She-Hulk, Captain America, Namor, Wolverine, and T'Challa (I'm certain).
    That's T'Challa?! His face looks weird.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    on second look, the claws definitely point towards tchalla

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

The thing that threw me off the most was the old school Luke Cage metal tiara.

BUt the claws are a dead give away.

Think that I prefer this look

T'Challa, Namor, Logan, Cap, she hulk, shang

Think that I prefer this look

Yeah this ons is way better and more badass. The other cover looks like old Cage with the tiara. Kinda dumb looking. No reason he couldn't have his masks on

yeah Logan and Cap have their costumes on lol?

So weird. dude looks like falcon or cage with nails lol

BLACK PANTHER EPIC COLLECTION: PANTHER’S PREY TPB

Volume #3 in the Black Panther Epic Collections

Written by DON MCGREGOR & MORE
    Penciled by DWAYNE TURNER, GENE COLAN & MORE
    Cover by DENYS COWAN
    The saga continues! From Don McGregor, the world-building writer of “Panther’s Rage,” come the second and third chapters in his epic Wakandan trilogy! In “Panther’s Quest,” T’Challa searches for his long-lost mother — and it will lead him on a brutal hunt like no other, set against the violence of South African apartheid and illustrated by the legendary Gene Colan! Then, in “Panther’s Prey,” the painted art of Dwayne Turner brings the action back to Wakanda — where the winged menace called Solomon Prey swears vengeance on the king! Plus: The Panther prowls in a quintet of rarely seen tales! Collecting BLACK PANTHER: PANTHER’S PREY #1-4 and material from MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS (1988) #13-37 and #148, SOLO AVENGERS #19, MARVEL SUPER HEROES (1990) #1, MARVEL FANFARE (1982) #60 and FANTASTIC FOUR UNLIMITED #1.

Damn I was hoping that was Doctor Strange.

why does Namor have to be involved with everything...

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

Cover by DENYS COWAN
    The saga continues! From Don McGregor, the world-building writer of “Panther’s Rage,” come the second and third chapters in his epic Wakandan trilogy! In “Panther’s Quest,” T’Challa searches for his long-lost mother — and it will lead him on a brutal hunt like no other, set against the violence of South African apartheid and illustrated by the legendary Gene Colan! Then, in “Panther’s Prey,” the painted art of Dwayne Turner brings the action back to Wakanda — where the winged menace called Solomon Prey swears vengeance on the king! Plus: The Panther prowls in a quintet of rarely seen tales! Collecting BLACK PANTHER: PANTHER’S PREY #1-4 and material from MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS (1988) #13-37 and #148, SOLO AVENGERS #19, MARVEL SUPER HEROES (1990) #1, MARVEL FANFARE (1982) #60 and FANTASTIC FOUR UNLIMITED #1.
    So this isn't the story of a king who was made a slave, a slave who became a rebel, a rebel who became a leader, a leader who became a king, a king who became an icon, an icon who became legendary?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Damn I was hoping that was Doctor Strange.

why does Namor have to be involved with everything...
    To his credit, even though Namor was being shown as an enemy of the T'Challa-led Avengers, Aaron hasn't focused on the relationship between Wakanda and Atlantis. There have been tidbits here and there but overall this isn't some clash of kings, destroy each other's kingdoms thing like AvX or New Avengers.

Probably because he hasn't gotten the go ahead from the BP office lol. Thankfully it looks like the two could eventually end up working together or at the very least handling whatever remaining issues they have personally rather than dragging their people into it. Hopefully they can be friends or cordial again by the end of the arc. I've always liked Black Bolt as one of T'Challa's close king friends but with all the history they have, Namor has a lot to offer as a frenemy than as a straight up antagonist.

BANNED

you're kidding yourselves....

Untitled33.jpg

Queen Shuri & The Incredible BP (Emperor Shakka)

you wanted... blank a de blank
    Last edited by Paul Muad'Dib; 09-17-2020 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

Cover by DENYS COWAN
    Can they just hurry up and release the final issues of the Coatesverse so we can get a new writer.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    To his credit, even though Namor was being shown as an enemy of the T'Challa-led Avengers, Aaron hasn't focused on the relationship between Wakanda and Atlantis. There have been tidbits here and there but overall this isn't some clash of kings, destroy each other's kingdoms thing like AvX or New Avengers.

Probably because he hasn't gotten the go ahead from the BP office lol. Thankfully it looks like the two could eventually end up working together or at the very least handling whatever remaining issues they have personally rather than dragging their people into it. Hopefully they can be friends or cordial again by the end of the arc. I've always liked Black Bolt as one of T'Challa's close king friends but with all the history they have, Namor has a lot to offer as a frenemy than as a straight up antagonist.
    Well JA did have Namor talk isht to T'Challa about Atlantis being destroyed, even though he started it. The only way I see them being friends is for T'Challa to straight up murk him then bring him back to life using Wakandan technology, just to let Namor know he can do it and bring him back