Page 485 of 750 FirstFirst ... 385435475481482483484485486487488489495535585 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 11243
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I would of made it more dynamic, I would of tied klaw with a superhuman group, Maybe the first generation or the original supremacists and later on T'Challa fights them when he becomes BP and they become reoccurring rogues with newer members after T'Challa spanks the isht out of them
    I like a mixture of the two. T'Chaka survives the assassination attempt by Klaw, which could've been in Azania. Realizing he's been set up, he crosses the border to prevent Klaw's cronies from taking billions of dollars worth of vibranium. The cronies being an earlier version of the Supremacists. He kills all of them and is killed by Klaw after being driven to exhaustion.

Klaw eventually assembles a new Supremacist team, a team of mercenaries that act as the superpowered security forces of Azania. He also has other agents in his criminal smuggling empire, like the leader of the Hyena Clan, Cannibal, Solarr (his partner from the 80s I believe), and at first, Princess Zanda of the Collectors.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I like a mixture of the two. T'Chaka survives the assassination attempt by Klaw, which could've been in Azania. Realizing he's been set up, he crosses the border to prevent Klaw's cronies from taking billions of dollars worth of vibranium. The cronies being an earlier version of the Supremacists. He kills all of them and is killed by Klaw after being driven to exhaustion.

Klaw eventually assembles a new Supremacist team, a team of mercenaries that act as the superpowered security forces of Azania. He also has other agents in his criminal smuggling empire, like the leader of the Hyena Clan, Cannibal, Solarr (his partner from the 80s I believe), and at first, Princess Zanda of the Collectors.
    What I was thinking was there are two Klaws either brothers or cousins. One does the assassination attempt in Switzerland and the other leads the Vb thieves as part of a coordinated attack between the two thinking that if the King is away/dead, it would be easier.

But they underestimate WK tech and Tchaka survives the assassination and gets back in time to fight the thieves.

I like the idea you and Ezyo have of using a early version of the suprimisist as Klaws troops, so that would help them make there way to the mound until Tchaka gets there.

Tie it back to Flags of our Fathers as the reason they have to do so much. They got the after action reports from some German survivors.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Where did you say this art is from? It looks really good.
    Thanks, Vanguard! I generally try to avoid posting a link because of all the BP vultures & pick-pockets @ the MCU.
    you can also google: apexabyss/ Black Panther-- Wu-Kandan World Order

https://www.deviantart.com/apexabyss/gallery

OMG! also check-out Gessela! U da man bro!
    https://www.deviantart.com/gessela/gallery
    Last edited by Paul Muad'Dib; 09-21-2020 at 04:03 PM.

Mighty Member

Another reason I completely forgot about Chokes ending his run. Please, Panther God, please let faux goddess mutant woman just be a footnote. I get it, but I have never really accepted it. Least not from her.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

I'd like to see another BP solo under the Marvel Knights Imprint.

It can be out of continuity for all I care, just give me something good.

Okay Redjack, I just bought Disney and have given your BP comic the green light. I'm also giving you an animated series on Disney+. Do your thing.

Awww dang..... I just woke up.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Muad'Dib View Post
    Thanks, Vanguard! I generally try to avoid posting a link because of all the BP vultures & pick-pockets @ the MCU.

Yesss! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    What Ibwould have done was combine the traditional and the Hudlin death. Tchaka survives the assassination attempt, but is badly wounded and refuses medical treatment when a second attack at the border begins because his first born son died. Then he over exerts himself in that battle and falls dead from fatigue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I would of made it more dynamic, I would of tied klaw with a superhuman group, Maybe the first generation or the original supremacists and later on T'Challa fights them when he becomes BP and they become reoccurring rogues with newer members after T'Challa spanks the isht out of them

Ideas I’d toyed with aswell all are excellent & would be improvement..
    Last edited by 4sake Baned; 09-21-2020 at 06:28 PM.

What I was thinking was there are two Klaws either brothers or cousins. One does the assassination attempt in Switzerland and the other leads the Vb thieves as part of a coordinated attack between the two thinking that if the King is away/dead, it would be easier.

But they underestimate WK tech and Tchaka survives the assassination and gets back in time to fight the thieves.

I like the idea you and Ezyo have of using a early version of the suprimisist as Klaws troops, so that would help them make there way to the mound until Tchaka gets there.

Tie it back to Flags of our Fathers as the reason they have to do so much. They got the after action reports from some German survivors.
    Interesting never thought of making Multiple clause will at least not from the same generation.. definitely could work

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Muad'Dib View Post

You and gessela have the best art I have seen from fans to date

Ooooh I like that! Tying it to flags, I also like the idea of klaw having a a brother. His brother tried to assassinate T'Chaka and got merked, so ulysses successfully completes it but gets driven off by T'Challa and the Wakandan forces, klaw gets help from Germans, the supremacists, and his the hyena clan (they are the ones that help them get past most of Wakandas defenses) and set this up as klaws powered organization. To which through experiments klaw gets his power, and later gets a nigh cosmic level boost

Astonishing Member

Yea I could see that working. One thing really cool about it is the family aspect of Klaw. Coates tried by giving him a sister but it wasn't properly developed and didn't really say anything about him as a character. I think Klaw having an older brother or maybe another sister (a parallel to Shuri?) die during the operation makes the dynamic between him and T'Challa more potent. Not only did he lose an arm and eventually become a disembodied sound-manipulating mutate, but he lost his sister and the only other thing he ever truly cared about.

Though one thing I kinda wish they would change is circumstances surrounding Klaw's arrival in Wakanda. Historically he was either an assassin or just some colonial-inspired adventurer. I like the idea that he somehow befriended the Wakandans and perhaps the circumstances or his greed caused him to betray them. The events still unfold like we've imagined, but there's a bit more "there" to the story other than some random white guy waltzes in and kills T'Challa's dad.
    Last edited by chief12d; 09-21-2020 at 08:10 PM.

Yea I could see that working. One thing really cool about it is the family aspect of Klaw. Coates tried by giving him a sister but it wasn't properly developed and didn't really say anything about him as a character. I think Klaw having an older brother or maybe another sister (a parallel to Shuri?) die during the operation makes the dynamic between him and T'Challa more potent. Not only did he lose an arm and eventually become a disembodied sound-manipulating mutate, but he lost his sister and the only other thing he ever truly cared about.

Though one thing I kinda wish they would change is circumstances surrounding Klaw's arrival in Wakanda. Historically he was either an assassin or just some colonial-inspired adventurer. I like the idea that he somehow befriended the Wakandans and perhaps the circumstances or his greed caused him to betray them. The events still unfold like we've imagined, but there's a bit more "there" to the story other than some random white guy wal
    tzes in and kills T'Chaka's dad.

I think I understand what your going for but personally I would not want to see him humanized like that with oh hev as friends with 1st thing or he’s sad he lost a fam member. Mostly because I don’t think he deserves empathy or sympathy on any level. Also it kind of reminds me of in Naruto Shippuden when they tried to humanize Orochimaru after all the god awful stuff he did.. Klaw should be treated like Red Skull ( especially BP/Blk comics fans in general imo) not humanized like Magneto or Black Manta imo.
    Last edited by 4sake Baned; 09-21-2020 at 07:36 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    I think I understand what your going for but personally I would not want to see him humanized like that with oh hev as friends with 1st thing or he’s sad he lost a fam member. Mostly because I don’t think he deserves empathy or sympathy on any level. Also it kind of reminds me of in Naruto Shippuden when they tried to humanize Orochimaru after all the god awful stuff he did.. Klaw should be treated like Red Skull ( especially BP/Blk comics fans in general imo) not humanized like Magneto or Black Manta imo.
    I get where you're coming from, I don't think Klaw is one of those characters that needs an extensive background or needs a sad origin story. I just think it'd be cool to see more context surrounding his initial meeting with the Wakandans and his dynamic with T'Challa. It's not like the lost sibling would be a good person, after all, they'd have been killed after slaughtering some Wakandans and trying to steal their most valuable resource.

Same with him starting out as a friend. He'd eventually go evil on his own and dig his own grave. But if done well I think it adds something to Klaw's motivations as a psychopathic villain and increases the sense of loss he felt on that day. Nothing to make it look like "both sides" were wrong or anything like that lol.
    Last edited by chief12d; 09-21-2020 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I'd like to see another BP solo under the Marvel Knights Imprint.

It can be out of continuity for all I care, just give me something good.

Okay Redjack, I just bought Disney and have given your BP comic the green light. I'm also giving you an animated series on Disney+. Do your thing.

Awww dang..... I just woke up.
    LOL.

Well. I'll keep trying but don't get your hopes up.

I get where you're coming from, I don't think Klaw is one of those characters that needs an extensive background or needs a sad origin story. I just think it'd be cool to see more context surrounding his initial meeting with the Wakandans and his dynamic with T'Challa. It's not like the lost sibling would be a good person, after all, they'd have been killed after slaughtering some Wakandans and trying to steal their most valuable resource.

Same with him starting out as a friend. He'd eventually go evil on his own and dig his own grave. But if done well I think it adds something to Klaw's motivations as a psychopathic villain and increases the sense of loss he felt on that day. Nothing to make it look like "both sides" were wrong or anything like that lol.
    Honestly Coates should of shown that klaws sister wasn't this sad person to give klaws humanity to, maybe to klaw at first when he was a child and so he see his sister as this wonderful person, but then he should of shown that she was indeed, far from a saint and she was just as bad as klaw would be in the future, and she is his motivation for that, maybe he finds her notes about a place unlike anything else in the world, with a "precious resource that would forever change the world" and that the "greedy denizens won't share it" or something along those lines and the reason she is the way she is now (apparently unable to speak or move possibly) is because she tried to find Wakanda and got.. well the welcome party