Page 521 of 750 FirstFirst ... 21421471511517518519520521522523524525531571621 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,815 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I'm still waiting for her big unmasking.
    Same here. I think her being Yelena Belova would be too easy.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Same here. I think her being Yelena Belova would be too easy.
    Yeah, which would be rather anticlimactic.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yeah, which would be rather anticlimactic.
    Really, I'm not sure there's a logical option which would actually be climactic.

It presumably has to be a russian female, but really how many exist which readers would actually even care about.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Yup I promise nothing will come out of T'Challa and Wakanda appearing in or interacting with Hickman's X-books right now. The ONLY reason I'm giving Vita a chance with Marauders is because they're black and they've written Shuri before without shitting on T'Challa.

All I think T'Challa needs is:

- Vibranium weave suit
    - Anti-metal claws
    - Kinetic energy absorption/redirection (Force Push)
    - Energy Daggers

Miscellaneous:
    - KOTD (speak w/ ancestors, summon weak dead, summon Spear of Bashenga for anti-magic combat)
    - Kimoyo Beads for for random stuff like EMPs, grenades, gas, etc. For a Kimoyo Card all he should do is just "pinch" a Kimoyo bead, flattening it into a thin hacking/tracking device.

Honestly, anything more than that is overkill. 90% of villains can get beat with that arsenal. The other 10% require just a little bit of creativity and prep.
    Eh I would kick the kotd out at this point I would have
    Habit
    Antimetal claws
    Force push (can absorb different energies for different effects such as solar flare or consecrated napalm)
    Daggers (can extend to swords and can adjust frequency to stun all the way up to explode)

Kimoyo bead's with emp, sleep gas, and hacking

That consolidates his the while updating it with tech from recent years

I would rather for magic defense have that tie to the weave being able to withstand magical attacks and redirect the energy (that's where consecrated napalm for instance can be fired from)

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm going to be a minority here, but I actually would have preferred it if BP had beaten MK without the use of his gear.

I think showing off his gear against stronger opponents is smart... but against a more street level guy like MK, it would have been a nice opportunity to demonstrate how dangerous he is without the gear. Save the gear for stronger opponents, and have T'Challa rely more on his own skill rather than his gear against the most street level ones like MK.

It's a nit pick... but I don't like the emphasis being more on his gear than him.
    How it all played out, I'm assuming MK was supposed to have also been powered by the other heroes abilities as well. But I agree I would of been cool with a ole fashion beat down

I have a great idea...

Since Princess Zanda is a princess from the continent of Africa why not just make up a bunch of other new princesses from the continent of Africa and put them in random hero/villain rotation as well!

Instead of borrowing Storm and other franchises characters just pick up a book of female African names and do it the old fashion way and create brand new love interests with eyes for Black Panther or the vibranium or both!

If writers are living vicariously through Black Panther then why are they not "living vicariously" through Black Panther!

You do realize that most of the women developed around the main character in Wakanda are off limits to him like Shuri, Okoye, Ayo and the rest of the retconned Dora Milage!

Meanwhile Batman can choose between Catwoman, Talia, Harley Quinn, Batgirl/Oracle (Writer's choice) and if he is really feeling under the weather Poison Ivy!

I don't understand how Africa's most elible bachelor does not have offers from all over the diaspora...

Get Hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    How it all played out, I'm assuming MK was supposed to have also been powered by the other heroes abilities as well. But I agree I would of been cool with a ole fashion beat down
    I think Khonshu took all the stolen powers with him when it went off to get the star brand. The power seemed to be in the ankhs, and Khonshu too them with him.

If he had Stranges and Iron Fists powers, MK probably would have done a lot better in that fight. It seemed like regular ol Moon Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    I agree. Full-moon Moon Knight, and enhanced Panther are near equal. And I don’t think MK has that advantage anymore. Still at full moon in stats Id edge Panther. And like you said in fighting BP is a little higher. MK hung with him well in that fight.
    FM MK is easily on Panthers power level (usually, MK has a weird powerset since he is insane) plus Panther didn't want to kill him plus Panther beat the breaks off him despite being in captivity for awhile while fighting/getting beat in chains

I mean, come on guys lol.

If T'challa did it naked, y'all would complain he "didn't use his full arsenal, writers should respect the tech!"

FM MK was on the ground in a puddle of his own blood while T'challa told him he didn't have time to kill him bc he had better **** to do. The End lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    FM MK is easily on Panthers power level (usually, MK has a weird powerset since he is insane) plus Panther didn't want to kill him plus Panther beat the breaks off him despite being in captivity for awhile while fighting/getting beat in chains

I mean, come on guys lol.

If T'challa did it naked, y'all would complain he "didn't use his full arsenal, writers should respect the tech!"

FM MK was on the ground in a puddle of his own blood while T'challa told him he didn't have time to kill him bc he had better **** to do. The End lol
    Moon Knight lost his powers prior to Hudsons run, so the phase of the Moon really didn't effect his power level.

I think because BP's suit was damaged prior to his fight with MK, it would have been easy to jusify BP not using tech to fight MK. A straight up battle of skill vs skill with BP winning IMO would have worked better than BP gear vs MK. Just my personal preference, but against non meta human foes that he can straight up fight on an even playing field I don't think he needs his gear. He can save the gear for opponents Spider-Man level and up. To me at least, against MK it seemed like the gear was doing the heavy lifting and I'd rather it be more about the man than the tech if it's possible.

Again, minor nitpick. Aaron likes the one time tech out of thin air, so he's gonna do what he's gonna do. I'm used to it I guess.

Dang, Panther can't even get a decent feat without nitpicking.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Really, I'm not sure there's a logical option which would actually be climactic.

It presumably has to be a russian female, but really how many exist which readers would actually even care about.
    Red Widow doesn't necessarily have to be Russian, she could be any nationality.

Astonishing Member

Red Widow doesn't necessarily have to be Russian, she could be any nationality.
    Didn’t we see her working for Dracula or something lol. I’m so confused on what’s been going on this run I just assumed she was a vampire lying in wait to make her move.

Didn’t we see her working for Dracula or something lol. I’m so confused on what’s been going on this run I just assumed she was a vampire lying in wait to make her move.
    I'm not entirely sure she was working for Dracula... there was an antagonistic vibe between them. But at the same time they weren't trying to kill each other when they were standing like 10 feet apart or whatever.

I think the weird thing about Aarons run is that we have all these antagonists who seemingly have nothing to do with each other yet might somehow be connected. Namor, the Squadron Supreme, Dracula, etc... lots of moving parts. If Aaron can tie all this together in a way that actually makes sense, I'll be impressed.

Working for Drac? I have to go back and re-read some issues. I thought that she was a Mephisto employee.

Dang, Panther can't even get a decent feat without nitpicking.
    I like Aaron... but to be honest he pulls so much out of thin air, it's hard not to nitpick his stuff.

LIke when Thor hammer doens't hit T'Challa because his ancestor a million years ago wielded the hammer, even Thor it hit Thor like a dozen times and he's been wielding it for centuries. Fun scene, but it's hard not to roll your eyes over that a little.