Page 523 of 750 FirstFirst ... 23423473513519520521522523524525526527533573623 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,845 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It's more of a personal preference than a REAL issue.

I think the Deadpool/Black Panther fight back in the day highlighted the issue that the suit can at times overshadow the man. Wade was more afraid of fighting the suit than T'Challa, and once they were on a level playing field, he did just fine. I think the way to counter that is to have him NOT rely on the suit when it's not necessary... ie against non meta human opponents. Because BP should have a bit of an advantage over MK in terms of skill and physical stats anyways, just have them fight with BP winning. Since the suit was damaged prior to the MK fight anyways, it would have been a perfect excuse to give him a win without the use of gear.

Again, not an issue or a problem... just a personal preference. What we saw was believable enough, so I can't really knock it in anyway. It was fine. Just a nitpick in an otherwise fun fight.
    My point is, when he was simply trying to have Marc snap out of it and he was trying to subdue him he used all they tech... Once. Then, once Marc wasn't listening and T'Challa got serious, he didn't use any tech and literally beat the isht out of him with his fist, so it wasn't the suit that did the heavy lifting at all he actually did it the best by having tech showings as him going easy on mk.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    How many of those does BP have? Other characters get them so why not him.

The whole Avengers 1 mil BL is an ass pull.

Mutant resurrections on Krakoa is an ass pull.

Thor one-shotting Galactus to kill him is an ass pull.

I don't care if they bend the rules for T'Challa since they are doing it for everyone else. Especially if it puts a mark in the good column for T'Challa. In his own book he can barely stand against ordinary threats by himself.
    Yea I can hardly get nitpicky about the hammer not working on T'Challa when at the end of the day he got a great feat right after. I'm not gonna hold writers to a higher standard when they write T'Challa, if they're willing to BS for the X-Men and Doom then I won't complain much if some writers are open-minded enough to do it for T'Challa. If anything they get my respect because they're equal opportunity bullshitters instead of reserving their contrived writing for their favorite characters lol.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Yea I can hardly get nitpicky about the hammer not working on T'Challa when at the end of the day he got a great feat right after. I'm not gonna hold writers to a higher standard when they write T'Challa, if they're willing to BS for the X-Men and Doom then I won't complain much if some writers are open-minded enough to do it for T'Challa. If anything they get my respect because they're equal opportunity bullshitters instead of reserving their contrived writing for their favorite characters lol.
    I don't think you have to hold a writer to a HIGHER standard when they write T'Challa... just the same standard. If we ACCEPT a lesser standard for him, then we can't really complain about it when it doesn't happen to work in the favor of a character we happen to like.

Pretty awesome Ghost Panther.

How many of those does BP have? Other characters get them so why not him.

The whole Avengers 1 mil BL is an ass pull.

Mutant resurrections on Krakoa is an ass pull.

Thor one-shotting Galactus to kill him is an ass pull.

I don't care if they bend the rules for T'Challa since they are doing it for everyone else. Especially if it puts a mark in the good column for T'Challa. In his own book he can barely stand against ordinary threats by himself.
    Please note that my complaint was about Aaron's RUN, not just the last issue.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    FM MK is easily on Panthers power level (usually, MK has a weird powerset since he is insane) plus Panther didn't want to kill him plus Panther beat the breaks off him despite being in captivity for awhile while fighting/getting beat in chains

I mean, come on guys lol.

If T'challa did it naked, y'all would complain he "didn't use his full arsenal, writers should respect the tech!"

FM MK was on the ground in a puddle of his own blood while T'challa told him he didn't have time to kill him bc he had better **** to do. The End lol
    BP wrestles 5 ton Rhinos and bench presses 2 ton Rhinos. He one shots Black Swann. I don’t think MK full moon is easily on that level. Black Swann is class 20 herself.

MK is close to that level but not easily on it imo.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Please note that my complaint was about Aaron's RUN, not just the last issue.
    I gotcha dude.

Pretty awesome Ghost Panther.
    Oh man that's cool. Who's the artist?

So here's my BP Sketch. Still gotta ink it and color it. Not sure if I want to do that on my drawing tablet or on paper

Edit: Got it finally

0137af9b28c6629bd879bc3a8197a2a4.jpg
    Last edited by Ezyo1000; 10-03-2020 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I don't know. I was just pulling up some images of BP and this was on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I don't know his real name, but he goes by BossLogic on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/Bosslogic/status...40187833724928

Prints are available here:

https://www.inprnt.com/gallery/bosslogic/ghost-panther/

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    BP wrestles 5 ton Rhinos and bench presses 2 ton Rhinos. He one shots Black Swann. I don’t think MK full moon is easily on that level. Black Swann is class 20 herself.

MK is close to that level but not easily on it imo.
    source on "bench press 2 ton rhino" ?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    source on "bench press 2 ton rhino" ?
    It was more like a suplex, and this was an old past his prime Tchalla.

BP vol.2 issue number thirty something. Ill get back to you on the exact issue. But Tchalla killed this rhino with a blade after suplexing it to feed his people. Like i said it’s an old TChalla from the future, not even prime Tchalla.

It’s issue #36.
    Last edited by Vanguard; 10-03-2020 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    It was more like a suplex, and this was an old past his prime Tchalla.

BP vol.2 issue number thirty something. Ill get back to you on the exact issue. But Tchalla killed this rhino with a blade after suplexing it to feed his people. Like i said it’s an old TChalla from the future, not even prime Tchalla.

It’s issue #36.
    Wasn't it charging and he killed it because it wouldn't stop going beserk. They thought it may have had rabies or been sick and said give it to the village nearby if it turned out not to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Wasn't it charging and he killed it because it wouldn't stop going beserk. They thought it may have had rabies or been sick and said give it to the village nearby if it turned out not to be?
    It was both. TChalla said if the once great beast was disease free they would feast on it that night. Here is more of a bench press.