Page 528 of 750 FirstFirst ... 28428478518524525526527528529530531532538578628 ... LastLast
Results 7,906 to 7,920 of 11243
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    I'm on the Black Swan for his Catwoman team. She's powerful she's smart and she's manipulative. She has an ax to grind against the Black Panther because he is the one who stopped her plans to reform her family. Had he never intervened and knocked her the F out the heroes of Earth would have never gotten as far as they did in stopping Rabum Alal. She can have the black dwarf as a sidekick who wants his revenge for the loss he took to the panther. That way someone can give us a flashback scene of a full fight between the two and show us how Panther beat him down and made him run away
    I don't want no white woman playing on Tchalla's heartstrings.....no way .....no how....even remotely.

There has to be a bastion of sweet chocolate black love in mainstream comics and it's B.P..... *that should never change*.

Those of you with a hard fetish for black men/white women romance have an overwhelming abundance of characters and such relationships to get your fix....leave BP out it.

I can accept BS was a seductress villainess for Tchalla whose lures ALWAYS FAIL on Tchalla who ALWAYS gives a dead pan response (plenty of chances here for comedic effect) .

Additionally...I prefer that BP does not play fast and loose with multitudes of random love interests which would make him a cheap copycat of Namor , Wolverine and Ironman.

A small circle of rotating love interests should be between Monica Lynn, Malaika .....give or take only one other and that's it.

Tchalla is loyal to a fault and steadfast with his heart who doesn't just fall for every pretty face who winks in his general direction. Tchalla is NOT a playboy nor a player nor toyboy.

Lastly, I would give Lynne and Malaika powers.... different powers of course. One can be a inhuman who became an inhuman during that whole inhuman event and the other can be an eternal or part eternal part mutant or some super rare powered hybrid from two (or three) superpowers races or species.

We need to have more sistaz who are poweful in Marvel. Storm gets to hog all that spotlight waaaaaay to much and yet rarely does much in the X-Men other than another lightning bolt, hail and gust of wind and spreading it for whichever random xman to smash with no relationship no withstanding romance.....just like that as if she were harlot picked off the roadside.... then rinse n repeat.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Couldn't just put the rhino down eh MacGregor. No, you had to monologue.

Geez....
    Sentient beings have thoughts..... Thoughts are monologues. It makes the character seem more alive.

I don't understand your complaint.....I don't see u complain when other superheroes have monologues in their comics.

Monologues are a staple of character exploration.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Yea yours is way better. Ill refer to that one from now on. I got this one recent feat of him taking a guys wrist, and throwing him a good 13 feet in the air against a pillar.
    T'challa does enjoy throwing people with one hand

Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    1,000% co-sign for return of kiber kruel.

I will add 1MYM/1 Million Year Man to also return....revamped to be a Beyonder level threat and redesigned to look more impressive instead of the somewhat devolving ridged massive head Gollum look.

these guys too, with updated looks of course and more defined powers and agency. Maybe adjust the name a little, or not. And death tiger too

Sentient beings have thoughts..... Thoughts are monologues. It makes the character seem more alive.

I don't understand your complaint.....I don't see u complain when other superheroes have monologues in their comics.

Monologues are a staple of character exploration.
    There are monologues and there are Don's monologues lol

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Swan is kinda like KotD

Just let the past die lol.
    Kotd has great potential for any character willing to explore it.

BTW....how come we have never had a BP vs Marvel Zombies mini series yet?

I do think story BP in the Marvel zombieverse would be pretty cool and also a smart way for a writer to explore the kotd.

Mighty Member

There are monologues and there are Don's monologues lol
    Don's monologues were no different for many other monologues.

Kotd has great potential for any character willing to explore it.
    Been hearing this since 2012

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post

these guys too, with updated looks of course and more defined powers and agency. Maybe adjust the name a little, or not. And death tiger too
    It is pretty ridiculous that T'Challa doesn't have a blatant white supremacist enemy yet

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post

I always liked the supremacists ....it basically showcases how BP could take down a JL type team.

The team name is fine.....just need to define.

Would possible gender bend two characters to add we villainesses to the team.

I agree that some costume redesign is necessary.....except perhaps for the guy in the bottom right.

And I would add Deathtiger to this team.

Lastly, I would make this team an assembly whereby the characters originate from different parts of the Marvel Universe....not just from one country.

A X-Men type mutant

An inhuman

A super skrull

A deviant

From the future or past

From alternate dimension

From alien society

Etc...etc.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    It is pretty ridiculous that T'Challa doesn't have a blatant white supremacist enemy yet
    Actually he does....The Soul Strangler....or something like that.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Been hearing this since 2012
    Honestly death powers of any kind don't fit T'Challa at all. The potential of KOTD is simply redefining T'Challa's role or giving him a power up.

Hickman just gave T'Challa back his basic powers and told more bits of T'Challa talking to his previous ancestor Black Panthers...things he could have easily done with his previous powers.

The apparently deepened connection to previous Panthers could have led to something interesting and learning more about Wakanda's history and the time of previous kings. But no one ever went there. Likewise, Bast referring to T'Challa as her personal champion doesn't mean anything new since he always was. If it was to mean something their relationship should have been explored and the roles redefined, similar to what Khonshu and Moon Knight have.

So there is potential in the directions they could have taken T'Challa but KOTD turned out to be none of those things.

There was Red Skull during Red Zone and Hate Monger during Liss run. But nothing major.

Mighty Member

Don's monologues were no different for many other monologues.
    Even Don made fun of his monologs in What The?20201005_105815.jpg

Oops. Even sideways you should get the picture
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Honestly death powers of any kind don't fit T'Challa at all. The potential of KOTD is simply redefining T'Challa's role or giving him a power up.

Hickman just gave T'Challa back his basic powers and told more bits of T'Challa talking to his previous ancestor Black Panthers...things he could have easily done with his previous powers.

The apparently deepened connection to previous Panthers could have led to something interesting and learning more about Wakanda's history and the time of previous kings. But no one ever went there. Likewise, Bast referring to T'Challa as her personal champion doesn't mean anything new since he always was. If it was to mean something their relationship should have been explored and the roles redefined, similar to what Khonshu and Moon Knight have.

So there is potential in the directions they could have taken T'Challa but KOTD turned out to be none of those things.
    Hickman just needed to put King in his title for his book because Shuri was in the way.

cool title, meant nothing at all. Even the zombie thing was pointless because it actually didn't accomplish anything when fighting Doom.

Instead of having his dead ancestors scold him, Hickman should have just had T'challa keep Shuri and Ramonda in the fold and have them scold him. Give them some actual character moments for once.