Page 603 of 750 FirstFirst ... 103503553593599600601602603604605606607613653703 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,045 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    It's Challenge Day...

OOPS I mean elction day...

In the new Democratic Republic of Wakanda!

Let's pick it up on the campaign trail with our would be King candidates...

Killmonger: "I was in Oakland playing ball outside with my boys when I saw what I thought was a UFO... So I ran upstairs and found my daddy with PANTHER claws in his chest. Then like the corrupt leaders that they were they left me behind. Can we trust the royal family now in office not to leave Wakanda behind. The Black Panther is supposed to protect us... Lead us into the future. Is this your king... Is this your king... Naw, vote Killmonger!"

T'challa: "All lies from an outsider... I have documents confirming that N'jadaka is a black operative from the U.S. who overthrows governments. Who according to reports worked for Klaw just like his daddy N'jobobobobo causing death and hundreds of millions of tax paying Wakandan dollars. People, can we trust an outsider with our most precious resource vibranium."

M'baku: "Are you done... I mean are you done? I know you want to turn this country over to a man who couldn't even keep his father safe. His sister heads up the Wakanda Design Group and scoffs at tradition. The voters will not have it... We will not have it. Vote M'baku!"

Killmonger: "Speaking of keeping his murdering father safe this dude turned the criminal responsible for his own father's death over to the C... I... A... Wakanda, can we trust our leader who keeps aligning himself with the Avengers and other star spangled super heroes... Is T'challa loyal to us or is he bought and paid for by western influences."

T'challa: "At least I never pledged allegiance to another nation. U.S. military personnel must salute their sovereign flag. But... Can we also trust a man in gorilla feet pajamas that secretly calls himself Man-ape! The children of Wakanda need good role models not racial parodies that could induce mockery from rival nations."

Killmonger: "On your watch Wakanda has had an outbreak of rape camps and Thanos trampled all over the garden and snapped tax paying Wakandan citizens into dusty oblivion."

M'baku: "What about Bucky Barnes... I saw him strolling through downtown merchant tribe city. Is Wakanda being invaded by western soldiers or what?"

T'challa: "Look, Wakanda needs a leader that can adapt to changing times not carry grudges from the past not hiding up in the mountains afraid to mingle with tax paying Wakandans. Under my new economic plan I promise to lower taxes on Merchant Tribe trade, raise funding for Border Tribe service to our country and reduce earmarked Water Tribe spending."

Killmonger: "Let's talk about the Storm Goddess scandal. Clearly T'challa is in bed with a lot of special interests and if he can't be loyal to the tax paying women of Wakanda who can he be loyal too... Mutants!"

M'baku: "What about that American singer Monica Lynn... Will T'challa trade love for under the table dealings and song and dance?"

T'challa: "My love life is not the issue here... We need strong, decisive and experienced leadership in these troubling times."

Killmonger: "And how exactly was he authorized to be the Black Panther under his father's watch with no challenge. See, the corrupt Wakandan royals are all about themselves as they enrich their coffers leaving tax paying Wakandans with the bills."

M'baku: "The royal family and their spending habits also includes an all expenses paid trip to South Korea with his girlfriend..."

T'challa: "That was a Wardog mission approved by the elders... Speaking of Wardogs, Killmonger's daddy was sent on behalf of Wakanda and all he did was run up expensive bills with lavish items for his baby's momma who btw is not Wakandan not to mention working with a mercenary who caused the death of W'kabi's parents and millions in tax paying property damage. We have 1001 receipts direct from Oakland."

Killmonger: "I went to MIT, I know how oppressors think so who can be tougher on foreign powers seeking to bully Wakanda. The gorilla to my right spent years in isolation already in an isolated country making him not qualified to handle trade disputes on the open market. Under my plan vibranium tech will be sent out to all are Wardogs to help police our agendas..."

T'challa: "Killmonger is way too radical for Wakanda. My Outreach Program will help fund poor and impoverished peoples who need medical and educational tools to seek a better way of life. With Wakanda's tech we can forge a new path for the future with Wakanda leading the way... Vote T'challa!"

Aw FRAK this political B.S. turn the Waterfall back on and do things the traditional way!

Flex... That was hilarious. This had me cracking up so much. You GOTTA get someone to pen this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Speaking of designs, I think this design was done by Rockafort from the Ultimates series. But this is one of the top two or three depictions of TChalla. My only gripe is the suit looks blue instead of black.

I personally didn't like the fact that we could see his mouth as prominently as we did. It gave him more of a Batman look. But that's a pretty small gripe. Overall, his artwork was pretty darn cool looking.

Speaking of designs, I think this design was done by Rockafort from the Ultimates series. But this is one of the top two or three depictions of TChalla. My only gripe is the suit looks blue instead of black.

I love his art I want him to be main artist next when BP is relaunched or next Avengers/Ultimates relaunch or both.

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    I love his art I want him to be main artist next when BP is relaunched or next Avengers/Ultimates relaunch or both.
    It would be great to see Rocaforts take on TChalla’s newest armor.

It would be great to see Rocaforts take on TChalla’s newest armor.
    Agreed, and wouldn't mind him being the ongoing for any future BP solo. Hell he even draws black women the way they should look...while still being beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Agreed, and wouldn't mind him being the ongoing for any future BP solo. Hell he even draws black women the way they should look...while still being beautiful.
    Real as it gets...,

Fantastic Member TrooperCameron's Avatar

Finally some Panther for the King in Black event.

Quote Originally Posted by TrooperCameron View Post

Wait. What?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TrooperCameron View Post

Thank god, but that Midnight Angel armor is still trash. Would've been nice to see some Hatut Zeraze and regular Wakandan soldiers. Wakanda has a bunch of warriors, not just the Dora Milaje...

But I'm excited for this, do we know the writer?

For other BP appearances, his role in Avengers was pretty much limited to what we saw in the preview. We once again get a bit of him a world leader (but it's off-panel). At the end there's what looks to be a descendent of Storm, but it's unclear if T'Challa is also an ancestor, but I'm annoyed.
    Last edited by chief12d; 11-04-2020 at 10:47 AM.

we do know the writer.

some of us know the writer VERY well.

https://www.cbr.com/king-in-black-bl...andan-upgrade/

Make sure that you purchase a couple of copies to support our guy to show sales potential for the solo ongoing gig...

If it pushes the upper limits in copies sold that speaks volumes moving forward so crack that piggy bank and get those variants if they are available!
    Get Hectic!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    we do know the writer.

This is gonna be good

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    we do know the writer.

Lol True true & wish they gave you atleast a 3-6 mini to write instead of 1 shot but this 1 shot will probably end up being the best BP book of 2021

Fantastic Member TrooperCameron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/king-in-black-bl...andan-upgrade/

Make sure that you purchase a couple of copies to support our guy to show sales potential for the solo ongoing gig...

If it pushes the upper limits in copies sold that speaks volumes moving forward so crack that piggy bank and get those variants if they are available!
    Def going to buy few copies, and any variants.

I’ll buy a few myself. I usually do anyway.