Page 662 of 750 FirstFirst ... 162562612652658659660661662663664665666672712 ... LastLast
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 11243

For some of the uninitiated who don't speak Redjack here is the translation cheat code...

Redjack: "PAAAAAAANTHERRRRRR... UNLIMITED PAAAAAAAAAANNNNTHEEEEERRRRR!!!"

(insert gif of you getting shocked out the window because you don't be knowing)
    Get Hectic!

Well some folks on Twitter are coming around to a T’Challa recast since Letitia Wright just revealed herself to be a whole anti-vaxxer.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Muad'Dib View Post
    Yep, nope… no slam dunks! But a lot of good game. I still give props to the many great talents that have graced my favorite comics. Bravo.
    Lol, you a wild one bro! I love ya energy, and talent though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Well some folks on Twitter are coming around to a T’Challa recast since Letitia Wright just revealed herself to be a whole anti-vaxxer.
    I really don't get how a person is a anti-vaxxer. That is a huge dissapointment on Letitia

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

LOL. The Twitts are staying true to irrational, stupid type.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member

She's been on that wave for a minute, people have been talking about it the last few months. Does it really affect her chances of becoming BP though?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    She's been on that wave for a minute, people have been talking about it the last few months. Does it really affect her chances of becoming BP though?
    Disney might not like to go from a inspirational good man like Boseman to a anti-vaxxer. It's really serious stuff that can get people hurt

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    Disney might not like to go from a inspirational good man like Boseman to a anti-vaxxer. It's really serious stuff that can get people hurt
    I suspect Disney has already recasted or are in the final stages of doing so, but let's say they've already decided on Shuri taking the mantle for the sequel. Is this level of controversy going to force them to revert to the original script with T'Challa or rewrite again so Nakia or M'Baku can take the mantle? At this point I think they'll just weather the storm even if the actress is a nut. All she has to do is apologize and most of her supporters and the media will forgive her.

Well I'm anti-chicken salad so it's all good.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    LOL. The Twitts are staying true to irrational, stupid type.
    Do you mean Letitia or those users on Twitter?

Was it confirmed that Shuri was going to become Black Panther in the MCU?
    "I swear to god, if I get banned..."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AtheistInRed View Post
    Do you mean Letitia or those users on Twitter?

Was it confirmed that Shuri was going to become Black Panther in the MCU?
    No it was highly speculated however, but there’s a growing belief Disney might recast. Everything is up in the air right now, I just don’t think Wright’s opportunity (however small or large) are impacted by her tweets.

Incredible Member

No it was highly speculated however, but there’s a growing belief Disney might recast. Everything is up in the air right now, I just don’t think Wright’s opportunity (however small or large) are impacted by her tweets.
    It's not a good look to have an anti-vaxxer as head of your billion dollar franchise, but then again Disney has yet to do anything about Gina Carano(The Mandalorian) who is a outspoken right wing nutjob.

We also know Coogler has been working on the script for year with T'Challa still as the lead(he didn't know about Chadwick's illness). Making Shuri the Panther would mean he would have trash the one he has worked on and go back from the start which given the timeframe is possible I guess. It's also likely Disney/Feige could have him do two treatments, one with T'Challa still as ruler, and one with a new ruler and they would use whichever one they need depending on which decision they finally decide to land on.

This is the age of covid-19. Disney is atleast going to have a meeting about potentially proping up an anti vaxxer especially when this disease has hit the black community so hard. Thats a potential catastrophe. They care about money first and formost.

Alright cool. Though, I still think it's too early her for to be Black Panther...
    "I swear to god, if I get banned..."