Page 669 of 750 FirstFirst ... 169569619659665666667668669670671672673679719 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    LOL

She can have an opinion. She expressed her thoughts.

guess what... she expressed them on an open forum where... wait for it... others had opinions too! See where this argument falls apart?

She could have stand by her opinion and taken the overwhelming OTHER opinions on the chin and really "educated" the masses on the dangers of Luciferase, 5g, chimeras, extra limbs, why transgenders suck from the medical expert prophet

Instead, when others voiced their opinions... she ran.

Freedom of speech isn't freedom of consequences.

And Please, if she wanted dropped, she could easily get out of her contract by publically going "I can't do this movie without Chadwick" and there is no way Disney would force her into her contract. The PR would be a nightmare.

The real issue is, Letitia is seemingly easily gullible (and tha tis being nice)
    She doesn’t want out. I really think that she liked the cancel BP2 tweets simply because they were smart ass remarks and nothing more. It happens all the time when people get into arguments on Twitter. I’m speaking from experience here. Lol.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Incredible Member

Yeah, I thought it was pretty obvious that her liking her role being recast or the film being cancelled was a sarcastic response on her part.

As for an R-rated BP film; that's nonsense. If we're talking a perfectly balanced tone that presents a film seriously, without compromising on the comicbook, superhero tropes, I'm yet to find a better MCU film than Cap 2: Winter Soldier. I'm expecting a somilar quality jump that Winter Soldier had over First Avenger for BP and the upcoming sequel...with T'Challa leading front and centre.

Incredible Member

Black diaspora has every right to question any vaccine or medical break through..
    History Is on our side and not in a good way.. Wright problem she posted a video that had transphobic rhetoric

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Black diaspora has every right to question any vaccine or medical break through..
    History Is on our side and not in a good way.. Wright problem she posted a video that had transphobic rhetoric
    Not only that but a lot of misinformation.

She should ask epidemiologists and virologists about the vaccine, not some bigoted religious leader spreading fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Congratulations for reaching 666 pages
    Hilarious pic for 666

BANNED

LOL

She can have an opinion. She expressed her thoughts.

guess what... she expressed them on an open forum where... wait for it... others had opinions too! See where this argument falls apart?

She could have stand by her opinion and taken the overwhelming OTHER opinions on the chin and really "educated" the masses on the dangers of Luciferase, 5g, chimeras, extra limbs, why transgenders suck from the medical expert prophet

Instead, when others voiced their opinions... she ran.

Freedom of speech isn't freedom of consequences.

And Please, if she wanted dropped, she could easily get out of her contract by publically going "I can't do this movie without Chadwick" and there is no way Disney would force her into her contract. The PR would be a nightmare.

The real issue is, Letitia is seemingly easily gullible (and tha tis being nice)
    I think that people really believes that our opinions must go uncontested. Socrates was a guy know to questions people common believes, that was one of the origins of Philosophy.
    I wonder if people here would be alright if some white actor from Marvel posted pro white supremacy on twitter.

It's ok her to have doubts about vaccines, but she dismissed people's honest answers about it. She wasnt interested on getting honest answers for her doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    History Is on our side and not in a good way..
    Can’t be better said, any black person/ member of Black diaspora trusting the a government to do right by them & not to experiment on them giving the chance is out of there mind..

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I think she just want no part in Disney.
    She never wanted to be lead of the franchise. And after watching Chad go through all that he went through and Death with Disney, I think she's just trying to get herself drop.

Sucks she can't even have an opinion
    Except she can have an opinion. As do the others that responded to her said opinion. For some reason people seem to think that when an opinion is expressed it's just supposed to be accepted and that's that. No one is required to just accept ones opinion and to think that what is wholly ignorant

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    Not only that but a lot of misinformation.

She should ask epidemiologists and virologists about the vaccine, not some bigoted religious leader spreading fake news.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Can’t be better said, any black person/ member of Black diaspora trusting the a government to do right by them & not to experiment on them giving the chance is out of there mind..
    Yea...no. That wasn't the angle she or the guy in the video came from. If it was and if the guy was at least a health professional I wouldn't even be mad about this. I'm not gonna be first in line for any vaccine either, and I actually have health professionals as relatives and friends who've told me as such.

She shared the video of a fundamentalist Christian and right-wing nutjob that thinks the vaccine was created by Satan. Man literally said in his video that he "doesn't understand vaccines medically" and I'm supposed to listen to him because he calls himself a prophet?

Keep in mind according to her other tweets and liked tweets she thinks Trump was sent from God and him losing the election is an "anti-Christian agenda". She can f**k off. I'm sorry but not really.

Who actually cares?

She's a talented actress who's had a few good roles. But her position on vaccines has about as much weight as my thoughts on the Weak Anthropomorphic Principle.

If people are going to make up their minds based on Hollywood star tweets, we're all doomed anyway.

I'm just tired. Tired of drama, tired of nutjobs with bizarre agendas, and (more than anything else) tired of THIS BLOODY ELECTION.

Redjack, I'll check out your book when it comes out, but otherwise, I'm just Done™.

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Then she could have posted a video about that history of the govt experimenting on minorities

instead she chose some religious nutjob spouting Luciferase 5G chimera garbage with a dose of transphobia.

Some of yall are defending her without actually glancing at the video. It was conspiracy theory Qanon level ridiculousness.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Who actually cares?

She's a talented actress who's had a few good roles. But her position on vaccines has about as much weight as my thoughts on the Weak Anthropomorphic Principle.

If people are going to make up their minds based on Hollywood star tweets, we're all doomed anyway.

I'm just tired. Tired of drama, tired of nutjobs with bizarre agendas, and (more than anything else) tired of THIS BLOODY ELECTION.

Redjack, I'll check out your book when it comes out, but otherwise, I'm just Done™.
    Many, many people care about a famous actress from Black Panther, the movie which made a billion dollars. The movie put her on Hollywood's radar. Her being a famous actress makes her fans take what she says seriously, this is why actors do things like support charities - to get people interested in things. This isn't about you, it's about the people who listen to what she says and act on it. It'd be bad enough if she as a nobody, nobody should be spending dangerous ideas like that as if it were the truth. We're in a global pandemic, one which recently killed more people in a single day than 9/11 in America.

People have doing that forever, and we're not doomed.

I'm tired of nutjobs but I'm not going to let them parrot dangerous propaganda because a word that looks like Lucifer describes something in a vaccine. This isn't drama, this has real life consequences the least of which is her not having career.

I'm curious why you want us to stop talking about her when she's a star in Black Panther and broadcasting dangerous conspiracy theories which risk getting people killed. This isn't even about who she voted for but that would be news in itself since she's a famous actress.

Not saying anything normalises what she did.

Then she could have posted a video about that history of the govt experimenting on minorities

instead she chose some religious nutjob spouting Luciferase 5G chimera garbage with a dose of transphobia.

Some of yall are defending her without actually glancing at the video. It was conspiracy theory Qanon level ridiculousness.

I’ve seen the video I don’t agree with it his logic on why not to take the meds but I agree with her right to post it & wateva else she wants & with her right to believe that reasoning If she likes regardless if I agree.. All I know/really care about is Black folks being dumb enuff to be 1st in line for government sanction meds/vaccinations & experimentation.. Anything else, the who, the why/why not to & etc is secondary at best to me when it comes to Black folks deciding NOT to sign up to be experimented on..

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    I'm curious why you want us to stop talking about her when she's a star in Black Panther and broadcasting dangerous conspiracy theories which risk getting people killed. This isn't even about who she voted for but that would be news in itself since she's a famous actress.
    Oh, you can talk all you like. I'm just not listening anymore.

BANNED

The vaccine is being tested all around the world on voluntaries, majority being on medical workers. No one is using any race as guinea pigs.

There is a time and place for everything, she wasn't worried about vaccine security, she wanted to spread fake news. When people tried to eplain to her, she dismissed it