Page 685 of 750 FirstFirst ... 185585635675681682683684685686687688689695735 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Imagining not seeing T'Challa interact with Reed and Doom makes me wanna cry.
    Barely talked to Cap, didn't talk to Stark, no interactions with Reed, Doom, Namor, Strange. No fights with Wolverine. Never gazes at Storm.

no fights with Achebe, never saw Wakanda open up and change the world.

He never even joined the Avengers.

His time in the MCU was to spend 10 minutes chasing Bucky, one epic movie which was basically the origin of true King T'challa, and then being used as a prop for two Avengers movies for a total of 8 minutes.

He 100% had no affect ont he larger MCU. None. Spider-Man is more connected to it as a local NY teenagers.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Man I wanna have hope, but with Disney synergy and their history I think he will be sidelined
    Good.

Retire the character.

Don't want ot offend anyone. We must respect CHadwicks wishes... which he never made public. We can just assume right?

Just mercy kill the character and be done with it.
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 12-10-2020 at 07:32 PM.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Barely talked to Cap, didn't talk to Stark, no interactions with Reed, Doom, Namor, Strange. No fights with Wolverine. Never gazes at Storm.

His time in the MCU was to spend 10 minutes chasing Bucky, one epic movie which was basically the origin of true King T'challa, and then being used as a prop for two Avengers movies for a total of 8 minutes.

He 100% had no affect ont he larger MCU. None. Spider-Man is more connected to it as a local NY teenagers.
    And so many Spidey fans hate that and dislike “Iron Boy” . Man what a damn tragedy this all is

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    I'm out. BP comics have been awful for years and now Tchalla is gone from the movies. I consume this media to feel good and this ain't it. But good luck to yall
    We will see him again. It will be a reboot YEARS upon YEARS later but we will see T'Challa again.

So now the question is what black hero takes over the movies? Is this an opening for Blue Marvel like certain a youtuber (who HATED Coogler) wants? Or does the push for live action MIles Morales really takes off before Static's film starts casting.

What happens to the book? No movie per say mainly about BP-does his book end and we get World of Wakanda? That might be the reason for the delay of the final 3 issues?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Well they got their wish.

Now the million dollar question is what version of Wakanda are we getting onscreen? Coates version?

They say T'Challa won't be RECASTED.

So WHO gets to be in that suit???

Keeping in mind he does have a nephew introduced in Ms Marvel. Kwezi Dzana.

With Ms Marvel, Kate Bishop and others in that age range running around-why not him?
    Stop playing, you know damn well they sat Letitia down and said "cut the BS on Twitter and get fitted for that damn suit". The media favorite is Shuri and I think Disney wants to position her as their princess superhero, it's just a matter of finding a way to make it work.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

Storm

I completely forgot about her.

So much potential.

I mean the Illuminati, Secret Wars, Doom War, Chairman of The Avengers, there is so much we will never see him do.

I am not entirely sure how to feel about this. I'm not the most attached to BP, but I liked him well enough. I get why they're not recasting, but this still rings sour. No matter what, it would have been hard.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    We will see him again. It will be a reboot YEARS upon YEARS later but we will see T'Challa again.

So now the question is what black hero takes over the movies? Is this an opening for Blue Marvel like certain a youtuber (who HATED Coogler) wants? Or does the push for live action MIles Morales really takes off before Static's film starts casting.

What happens to the book? No movie per say mainly about BP-does his book end and we get World of Wakanda? That might be the reason for the delay of the final 3 issues?
    Blade. He’s getting a movie no? Blade’s cool, I like him, so I’ll support him getting a push. He’s not a legacy or sidekick either and his niche as a monster Hunter is entirely his own. But it’s not the same as what BP brought.

Jesus I hope you’re wrong, I don’t want them to sideline T’Challa in the comics too.

Best of luck to the future of the franchise though.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    I am not entirely sure how to feel about this. I'm not the most attached to BP, but I liked him well enough. I get why they're not recasting, but this still rings sour. No matter what, it would have been hard.
    Agreed. But I think they should have leaned into it. All the other characters got 3 movies, T'Challa should have too

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Agreed. But I think they should have leaned into it. All the other characters got 3 movies, T'Challa should have too
    Yes exactly, Ant-Man is getting a trilogy!

Ant-Man!

Ultimate Member

Yes exactly, Ant-Man is getting a trilogy!

Ant-Man!
    Everyone's gotten a trilogy. I just think T'Challa's could have been the most impactful

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Blade. He’s getting a movie no? Blade’s cool, I like him, so I’ll support him getting a push. He’s not a legacy or sidekick either and his niche as a monster Hunter is entirely his own. But it’s not the same as what BP brought.

Jesus I hope you’re wrong, I don’t want them to sideline T’Challa in the comics too.
    They better leave T’Challa alone in the comics. But one should never underestimate the Disney synergy machine. Fuck man, this year just blows to be a Black Panther fan.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Everyone's gotten a trilogy. I just think T'Challa's could have been the most impactful
    He got his triology!

10 minutes in civil war

BP solo

8 minutes combined in Infinity Saga

woot woot!!!!!!!

Ultimate Member

This is especially painful if Enemy of the State is the template for the next movie.

In Priest's story, it treated, and denounced, imperialism as the norm in international relations. I can't think of a better story for the era we find ourselves in, and would have worked with T'Challa's developing character