Page 749 of 750 FirstFirst ... 249649699739745746747748749750 LastLast
Results 11,221 to 11,235 of 11243
    Incredible Member

Yoooooooooo

Chadwick's brother weighs in on what many of us T'Challa fans are pissed about. The part you want starts at 16:55.

Be advised, the whole video is 100% worth watching.

https://youtu.be/88wOdLsvZRM

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    technically he'd have to be, but I'm sure that wasn't Coates intent when he started that arc. I doubt it's brought up in this event.
    It doesn't seem really all that relevant one way or the other.

Of course, nothing in Coates's story seems all that relevant to the greater Marvel Universe at the moment just because there's a continuity disconnect. Seriously, do you put the story before the current Avengers run, after it? I know people dislike the story here so they're probably fine with it, but it seems that there should be some footnote of T'Challa being in space for a considerable period of time. The shared universe aspect of Marvel is one of its biggest draws and I like everything fitting together.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    short answer? yes.

long answer: he plays it light, the way we're seeing, and then, once Namor thinks it's all settled and they're friends again, T'Challa cuts his throat.

"This is what happens when you kill Wakandans."
    This......... can’t be better said

Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post
    Yoooooooooo

Chadwick's brother weighs in on what many of us T'Challa fans are pissed about. The part you want starts at 16:55.

That. Was a powerful Interview. Thanks for sharing it. Abd yeah he hits the nail right on the head at the end there

BANNED

Respect to RJ.

I did apologize for my initial comments about the cover-art for KIB ( the whole monster ish).

KIB is the best kind of monster mash.

However, I do enjoy (the icon livin') Leinil Francis Yu’s BP design (for flight?)! WWO (for years now) already had a similar flight-mechanism within his suit (type ish).

Dora designs are C&C, which is basically WWO’s. Still, I’m gonna get my copy in feb (sigh).

BANNED

Back to business. Sins Of The K…?

I won’t be judging a book by its cover this time.

i'm going to rip it apart! with hard facts.

let's proceed, shall we?

KINETIC ENERGY LINES... 2014! the dots & the lines that follow... representing movement! the truth is already out there.

why deny? what purpose would that serve ... unless it does serve a purpose... hmmm?

Should i be silent? should i not stand on the basic universal principle of "DONT COPY MY STYLE, SON!!"

what would be the integral way to solve this individual dispute?
    Last edited by Paul Muad'Dib; 12-31-2020 at 11:10 AM.

BANNED

Put a SOTK in it...

We get TWO BPs. Gee-Wilickers, Paw! Are they Kin? They might? Oh joy! Ain't God good? All the time!

I hope one day BP fans find that dedicated team of creators to excite the BP franchise. A worthy team.

You don’t have to like or approve of my claims… WWO still #1 (Since 2014)

Yoooooooooo

Right on for this.

I'll be grabbing your books too Redjack, be the first new stuff in a long while. Preciate cha.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    short answer? yes.

long answer: he plays it light, the way we're seeing, and then, once Namor thinks it's all settled and they're friends again, T'Challa cuts his throat.

"This is what happens when you kill Wakandans."
    ....This is why I am abandoning Marvel's comics!!! They gonna let this writer walk, and rob the world of a guy that finally gets T'Challa and his voice..??!! Redjack, you my guy! See you at DC bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Muad'Dib View Post
    Put a SOTK in it...

We get TWO BPs. Gee-Wilickers, Paw! Are they Kin? They might? Oh joy! Ain't God good? All the time! ...
    Yes, there has NEVER been two Black Panthers around before 2014:

Especially not ones that are related.

*plonk*

Yoooooooooo

Thank you for sharing this. Be there exactly my thoughts as to how this movement has picked up so much steam. Lets try to get a response to this video out of someone at Marvel.

Although im sure that tesponse will be "but you still have falcon!"

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    ....This is why I am abandoning Marvel's comics!!! They gonna let this writer walk, and rob the world of a guy that finally gets T'Challa and his voice..??!! Redjack, you my guy! See you at DC bro.
    It's my firm belief that Marvel (head white guys in charge) only want a certain level of reverence for the character in comparison to their A list white characters. Just enough to get black money and seem diverse but not enough to feel threatening.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    It's my firm belief that Marvel (head white guys in charge) only want a certain level of reverence for the character in comparison to their A list white characters. Just enough to get black money and seem diverse but not enough to feel threatening.
    Honestly, I don't think any can make an argument against this! Remember when Black Panther as the LEADER of the Avengers couldn't get a spin off book for the most recent event but Captain America got one that was pointless. Not only a couple of months later for yet another event we got Black Cat, we got Namor, we got Doom and Iron Man in a Saint nick special.... BP get background and a one shot. Meanwhile this same company has a whole @$$ department that delightfully trolls at it own contempt for black male heroes on page. (X-Men). Hell throw in the MCU now floating the trash about honoring Chadwick by burying the fictional character of T'Challa...??

Quality aside, there were plenty of books out to get the comic train rolling. But all the merchandise that came with it has been a pleasure.

I think as this year comes to a close, someone else should make the next BP appreciation thread when the mods start locking these. I don't know if I got the heart for it this time