Page 84 of 750 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184584 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 11243

The Black Panther Battle Rap House Party is going as well as planned!

The back and forth in this thread is getting a bit testy show me more...

Get Hectic!

Ultimate Member

Jonathan Hickman wrote Secret Wars an event that included Wakanda at the end.

He did not leave them with nothing. He left them as they were with a hint of looking to the stars to explore space. That is all.

He was not hired to write Black Panther's solo book. So he was not hired to build up Wakanda or Panther.

This Coates is being piled on and his predecessors were not is a false hood. They all got criticism lead by folks who took the time to READ the books.

Mighty Member

Is Coates writing still boring? This thread has more action than what I remember from his first few issues. Lol
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    Is Coates writing still boring? This thread has more action than what I remember from his first few issues. Lol
    Yup, Coates is still writing BP, even though people are not interested in it and the sales have drastically dropped.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
    Yup, Coates is still writing BP, even though people are not interested in it and the sales have drastically dropped.
    Ya. I lurk here but with nothing to read worth reading have nothing much to say and dont like banging my head against the thick walled heads of those that are enjoying Coates. Just commenting on how much more entertaining the thread has to be compared to his blandly disrespectful contributions to the BP mythos.

Yep lol. People are just venting because it’s not getting better and there’s no end in sight. I like to check in now and then to keep up to date on T’Challa, and most of the discussion is just what people would like to see done better. Least there’s the movie coming.

Mighty Member

How much trouble woild you get into, Mr. Thorne for writing a Leopard King comic?

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Grace Randolph
    @GraceRandolph
    Usually #Disney sells doll sets of romantic couples, so it was great to see a brother and sister set!

And wow, they looks just like
    @chadwickboseman
    ’s #BlackPanther and
    @letitiawright
    ’s #Shuri!!

Love it!
    #MCU #Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Grace Randolph
    @GraceRandolph
    Usually #Disney sells doll sets of romantic couples, so it was great to see a brother and sister set!

And wow, they looks just like
    @chadwickboseman
    ’s #BlackPanther and
    @letitiawright
    ’s #Shuri!!

Love it!
    #MCU #Marvel

T'Challa and Shuri's sibling relationship was ARGUABLY the funnest part of the movie, so I do think it's cool that it's getting some love in outside media. I'm sure kids are re-enacting that scen from the lab over and over again in their houses.

How much trouble woild you get into, Mr. Thorne for writing a Leopard King comic?
    Honestly? Zero.

Supreme. Invincible. Astro City. Planetary. The Imperial Guard. Squadron Supreme. Sentry.

If I chose to do a "Leopard King" book it would just have be clear of things like Vibranium, the Avengers etc. which are trademarked.

if i test out the concept it will be in the WINTERMAN COMICS anthology book. AFTER I wrap up the current BLUJACK story.
    Last edited by Redjack; 02-09-2020 at 06:48 AM.

Mighty Member

So a king in a spotted habit in control of a tech or magically advanced country in control of the worlds only known source of vibration absorbing crystals is not out of the question? Interesting. Proceed with professional haste finishing your current project.

Or maybe a graphic novel about the 25th dynasty of Egypt.
    Last edited by MouserGrey; 02-09-2020 at 07:46 AM.

While o would read that in a heartbeat, I would rather Redjack simply be given the opportunity to write BP instead of having to jump through hoops. While their at it let him be point man to make sure that another Coates doesn't come along with degradation to the mythos

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    While o would read that in a heartbeat, I would rather Redjack simply be given the opportunity to write BP instead of having to jump through hoops. While their at it let him be point man to make sure that another Coates doesn't come along with degradation to the mythos
    Myself as well. Still, reading about Piankhy marching north to conquer lower Egypt would be cool.

Ya. I lurk here but with nothing to read worth reading have nothing much to say and dont like banging my head against the thick walled heads of those that are enjoying Coates. Just commenting on how much more entertaining the thread has to be compared to his blandly disrespectful contributions to the BP mythos.
    You are a wise person.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    would you read a BP series set in the Earth-12041 (BP's QUEST) universe?

i don't think marvel's changing the guard on the main book any time soon.