Page 86 of 750 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186586 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 11243
    Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

I am not sure if this is true, but I heard that Christopher Priest is coming to the Comicpalooza in Houston, TX this year.

https://www.comicpalooza.com/guests/christopher-priest/http:// https://www.comicpalooza.com/guests/christopher-priest/ [

Can anyone else please confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Unless Original Sin has been retconned (which is very possible-I gave up trying to keep track) the Nick Fury speaking here is an LMD himself and knows full well that he is one in a series of Nick Fury stand ins.

That MIGHT go a long way to explain why he considers combat-stand-ins a good idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Which rather begs the queestion of why T'Challa can't TELL he's an LMD. Unless, of course, this is one of those "super-special-undetectable" LMD's they keep dragging out to handwave this isht.

(I remember when Fury was supposed to be dead, and they had Wolverine verify the body wasn't an LMD... until they changed their minds...)
    This is the way Marvel is now.

What happened yesterday is canon until we change it today. Or just forget what we just did.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    would you read a BP series set in the Earth-12041 (BP's QUEST) universe?

i don't think marvel's changing the guard on the main book any time soon.
    I'd read a BP series set in Earth XXX if you're writing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Unless Original Sin has been retconned (which is very possible-I gave up trying to keep track) the Nick Fury speaking here is an LMD himself and knows full well that he is one in a series of Nick Fury stand ins.

That MIGHT go a long way to explain why he considers combat-stand-ins a good idea.
    Hopefully that's an LMD and not the real Nick Fury, because Deadpool might have just shot him in the face. It would be a shame if Nicks return to status quo ended this quickly.

I can buy SHIELD or whatever creating LMD's who can fool beings with enhanced senses. But T'Challa forgetting that Nick is the Watcher now rather than a SHIELD agent is kinda weird... unless some story I haven't read restored him or something. My marvel reading list is a lot smaller these days, so I might have missed something.

Or maybe T'Challa is just playing along for whatever reason. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Gundam wing.. I haven't watched that series in forever, easily my favorite of the Gundam series... Now I want a Gundam like mech in Black panther
    It's a guilty pleasure, but my fave has always been G Gundam. And you just KNOW Neo Wakanda would win every Gundam Fight they entered in.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post

I'm kind of tired of all these classic Fury LMD's.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Grace Randolph
    @GraceRandolph
    Usually #Disney sells doll sets of romantic couples, so it was great to see a brother and sister set!

And wow, they looks just like
    @chadwickboseman
    ’s #BlackPanther and
    @letitiawright
    ’s #Shuri!!

Love it!
    #MCU #Marvel

those look really nice!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

It's a guilty pleasure, but my fave has always been G Gundam. And you just KNOW Neo Wakanda would win every Gundam Fight they entered in.
    G Gundam is a close second for me, and yes neo Wakanda (or just Wakanda prime because we know nothing would be able to touch them) would be coming in for those wins. I can see the Wakandan style Gundam now and it would be GREAT.

But now that I think about it, I don't think there was any African representative in Gundam, the main ones were China, America france, Russia and Japan. With Germany being my favorite (since I liked mysterious badass characters like that) given the story unfolding
    Last edited by Ezyo1000; 02-10-2020 at 01:55 PM.

Incredible Member

I been waiting forever to see the Livewires again. Especially Stem Cell and Hollopoint Ninja.

But... not like this.

Gundam wing.. I haven't watched that series in forever, easily my favorite of the Gundam series... Now I want a Gundam like mech in Black panther
    Watch Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans trust me..

G Gundam is a close second for me, and yes neo Wakanda (or just Wakanda prime because we know nothing would be able to touch them) would be coming in for those wins. I can see the Wakandan style Gundam now and it would be GREAT.

But now that I think about it, I don't think there was any African representative in Gundam, the main ones were China, America france, Russia and Japan. With Germany being my favorite (since I liked mysterious badass characters like that) given the story unfolding
    There was one, but it was pretty bad:

The GF13-020NK Gundam Zebra, from Neo Kenya.

Until the movie drops, I really don't have much to say, so…

There was one, but it was pretty bad:

The GF13-020NK Gundam Zebra, from Neo Kenya.
    So forgettable that I forgot about it lol. If I was good at drawing mechs I would create a fan made Wakandan Gundam

Until the movie drops, I really don't have much to say, so…

This is hilarious, and yet so sad! I'm just in awe of the fact BP's world is in the hands of a dude that is nothing more than an agenda hack. Marvel has no issue with the main Black Panther book fade with no indication of changes. On the bright side I was finally able to see the old Panther cartoon, wasn't as bad as I thought.

I think I know where DigiCom is going...

Get Hectic!