Page 93 of 750 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193593 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 11243
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    So poignant, a representation of the real fans administration of a mercy killing due to gross ineptitude of the current solo book author!
    https://thegrio.com/2020/02/10/ta-ne...hgayle-trends/

To sum what he said-Black men are too weak to disagree with women. We all need to look in the mirror and be ashamed.

How can one say that when the book he is writing is doing nothing but illustrating that? I mean if I was writing the book and felt like this-wouldn't common sense say-"write the opposite or show how men can agree respectfully with women"?

Ohh, you forget.....Black Panther fans need to have dreary depressing stories which show T'Challa as incompetent and irresponsible so the comic can be plausible
    How can this be a black boy's Peter Parker when you are constantly showing that? You are making violent and depressed black boys-if you only show this.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post

To sum what he said-Black men are too weak to disagree with women. We all need to look in the mirror and be ashamed.

How can one say that when the book he is writing is doing nothing but illustrating that? I mean if I was writing the book and felt like this-wouldn't common sense say-"write the opposite or show how men can agree respectfully with women"?

How can this be a black boy's Peter Parker when you are constantly showing that? You are making violent and depressed black boys-if you only show this.
    Considering what a sad sack some writers (have) turned Peter Parker into over the years . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Yes, end the travesty now! Kill the pretender and get the real Panther back in his own book.
    Hey... What if empyre showed that T'Challa was a skrull and all this no one man bullisht tchumpa was a fake and in came the REAL T'Challa stomping the pretenders mudhole and taking his place as the true badass, non scrub we have been seeing bumble through the solo for almost 4 years?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Considering what a sad sack some writers (have) turned Peter Parker into over the years . . .
    Well Peter has had how many different books over the years. So if one or two did that-you have a bunch of others that didn't.

I would say if Panther was done like that-the complaints about Coates wouldn't be as high as they are now.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Well Peter has had how many different books over the years. So if one or two did that-you have a bunch of others that didn't.

I would say if Panther was done like that-the complaints about Coates wouldn't be as high as they are now.
    Very good point there.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

The shade about a park in ATL with a green screen subbing for Africa. ouch

Shame they did that with the first movie. Now here's the thing..

Why only 3 months shooting? Why is it that other big blockbuster films seem to film 4 to 6 months. Nothing rushed. Given time and care. OG BP had barely 3 months filming and turned out it was far more CGI than we were expecting.

I'm glad they're finally out of ATL. Just wish Marvel would not just follow the machine and let the filmmakers really cook.

Still a shame they cant do real filming with actors in Africa.
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 02-15-2020 at 12:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    The shade about a park in ATL with a green screen subbing for Africa. ouch

Shame they did that with the first movie. Now here's the thing..

Why only 3 months shooting? Why is it that other big blockbuster films seem to film 4 to 6 months. Nothing rushed. Given time and care. OG BP had barely 3 months filming and turned out it was far more CGI than we were expecting.

I'm glad they're finally out of ATL. Just wish Marvel would not just follow the machine and let the filmmakers really cook.

Still a shame they cant do real filming with actors in Africa.

I think they meant that shooting will take place between March and June not how long it will take to shoot the film.

I see folks are already looking for things to complain about for Black Panther 2≥ :smh:

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    I see folks are already looking for things to complain about for Black Panther 2≥ :smh:
    Well, we don't want to fall behind

Okay, I can't defend what Coates has done with the Black panther book, but his issues in this article where with people disagreeing with black women disrespectfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Okay, I can't defend what Coates has done with the Black panther book, but his issues in this article where with people disagreeing with black women disrespectfully.
    Okay, I get that. Are we going to overlook a black woman doing something that is completely disrespectful even if it's part if her job as a reporter.....come on. Just because we should strike a woman doesn't mean it's all good for her to punch you in the mouth. Coates is simpin' period. I wish he would collect his feminine products and keep it moving on to Captain America.

You know what scratch that, it does say from March to June.

Don't know what to feel about this if it's true.
    Last edited by Dboi654; 02-15-2020 at 09:19 AM.

From the link:

"Now another Marvel movie appears to be joining Shang-Chi and Thor down under. According to early production information being distributed; Black Panther 2 appears to be using the same studios next Spring between March and June. I should stress that early production info like this, more than a year in advance, is sometimes iffy on locations so it could change. But right now it seems like Black Panther 2 would move in right as Thor: Love and Thunder is finishing up."

The following paragraph:

"That’s not to say it’ll film there exclusively, as HN Entertainment found last August that at least some of Black Panther 2 will also film in the US. That’s similar to Shang-Chi, which is filming in Australia, but is slated to come to the US for some filming in San Francisco. "

Emphasis mine (the bolded in both paragraphs).

Interpretation: For all we know they'll spend anywhere from 6 months to a year filming Black Panther 2. We don't know yet. But we do know schedules for using an entire movie studio is tight. That was the only time they could fit in to use THAT studio. It doesn't mean they'll film the entirety of BP in that one studio and then enter post-production. Seems the immediate following paragraph clarified that.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Respect goes both ways. You can't disrespect someone then turn around and demand they respect you
    It's a two way street. I dont agree with anyone threatening physical harm or spreading hateful words to anyone, but don't go around and do it to someone else and then act surprised or act like a victim when it happens to you. What goes around comes around, show respect and it will be shown back to you

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    People gotta get a jump start on it Digi, they gotta get their chicken little on before we know anything for sure (even though we all know deep down it's going to be okay)